captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

Hard Losses

Been having a bunch of these all at the worst possible time. Had at least 4 separate times i could have reached $10000 and every time i ended up losing ending up losing everything . But some of these losses are just killers where you think you have it looking good then something goes horribly wrong. Never seem to get these go my way but sure as hell always seem to work against me.

I deposited $400 and with the FP i worked it up to $7000 and took a shot for $10000 . Bet on Dallas -2.5 on the 24th. Up 108-100 with 1:37 left . Within 27 seconds thanks to a Phantom offensive call and a 3 made by CA with a defender right in his face it is tied at 108-108. then to add to insult Dirk takes a last shot that bounced off the rim goes straight up and comes down in the net. 110-108 Dallas and it was -2.5. WTF why do i always get insane losses like this but cannot get 1 to go my way. Unreal .

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
    MoneyIsWater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Sounds like bad bankroll management.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not easy to build like that guy

Your going for the kill

I see horrific bad beats too which makes it worse

Ease up on the all Ins

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Captro, if you want to continue your crazy bets.

Bet. . .

VCU -10.5 or Saint Mary's -11.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Part of the game guy

Only way to win is to quit gambling

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Been having a bunch of these all at the worst possible time. Had at least 4 separate times i could have reached $10000 and every time i ended up losing ending up losing everything . But some of these losses are just killers where you think you have it looking good then something goes horribly wrong. Never seem to get these go my way but sure as hell always seem to work against me.

I deposited $400 and with the FP i worked it up to $7000 and took a shot for $10000 . Bet on Dallas -2.5 on the 24th. Up 108-100 with 1:37 left . Within 27 seconds thanks to a Phantom offensive call and a 3 made by CA with a defender right in his face it is tied at 108-108. then to add to insult Dirk takes a last shot that bounced off the rim goes straight up and comes down in the net. 110-108 Dallas and it was -2.5. WTF why do i always get insane losses like this but cannot get 1 to go my way. Unreal .
    My advice, lines -5 and under, you should usually take ML.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

hey cappy...sounds like some sick beats. maybe go down a few units per play.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not easy to build like that guy

Your going for the kill

I see horrific bad beats too which makes it worse

Ease up on the all Ins
    I actually had a bunch of hits where everything fell into place and i cashed out nicely but it has been a long time since. Just sucks because if that would have hit would have pulled back on the reins got a little more to just cover the fees and cashed out the $10000 . I do bet aggressive but not all the time . I normally like to start out aggressive then build it up waiting for the right time to take a shot. I really liked that Dallas game too. I would have rather lost outright then like this .

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyIsWater View Post
    Captro, if you want to continue your crazy bets.

Bet. . .

VCU -10.5 or Saint Mary's -11.
    I am just gonna take a break today and reload and try again tomorrow probably just want to settle down before doing all my research again.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    hey cappy...sounds like some sick beats. maybe go down a few units per play.
    Remember when i did that thread way back and i came close to 60% out of 100 games? Remember every time i did a parlay i would end up losing a game in an insane manner. I just keep getting those. Keep thinking eventually they have to start going MY way . I mean if you could see into the future and see the Dallas would have an 8 point lead with a minute and a half left and having to win by 3 you would think you have a good advantage. Not for me lol.

Squidder
    Squidder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Sounds like you need to quit watching the games and just check the results. Bad breaks happen every day for somebody. Its just the way it is.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

You might be a little too sensitive for gambling.

Find another hobby. Take up golf or croquet or something.

Squidder

Golf probably too frustrating. Try cheer leading. They are always so happy.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I once though that nothing ever goes my way...........because we tend to just remember the losses, never the wins. But take a look back at play by play in the last few days, and I bet you got extremely lucky with a few plays.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    You might be a little too sensitive for gambling.

Find another hobby. Take up golf or croquet or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidder View Post
    Golf probably too frustrating. Try cheer leading. They are always so happy.
    I live in Camden so i was going to do bird watching but where i live Crack Whores are all over so i watch them in their natural Habitat.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I once though that nothing ever goes my way...........because we tend to just remember the losses, never the wins. But take a look back at play by play in the last few days, and I bet you got extremely lucky with a few plays.
    Believe it or not no-i have not had any wins like that in long time. I have had wins but not one where it is coming down to the end of the game you think you are definately going to lose-then a miracle happens .

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I live in Camden so i was going to do bird watching but where i live Crack Whores are all over so i watch them in their natural Habitat.
    Search for "crack whores" on xvideos. It's some of the funniest shit ever.

Squidder

Searching now.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Search for "crack whores" on xvideos. It's some of the funniest shit ever.