The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Time to pound OKC

0-2 last two games

lost to two of the top 5 teams in the league. Relearning Westbrook. They'll be fine.

They've got a nice home stretch coming up. Westbrook looking good, playing within himself. Bettors going to overvalue these two losses.

Mark my words, do not bet against OKC for the remainder of this home stand.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Man...the only thing that scares me is their inside toughness...Perkins is a tub of goo and as worthless as they come, and you can see when they come up against a team like the Clippers Griffin was tough....20-7-6

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why is it that they lose all of their toughness and defensive intensity when Westbrook returns?

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why is it that they lose all of their toughness and defensive intensity when Westbrook returns?
    I know this is blasphemy...but I think Westbrook is a crybaby and his selfishness really messes with the flow of the team. My kid lives in OKC and when I bring that up he just kills me when I tell him they'll never win a title with him in the lineup because his touches are ill timed and ugly...today 13 points...not good

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well first Perk was out this game. He's as tough as nails on defense, huge offensive liability however. Clips bigs pushed Collison and Adams around, that's not on Westbrook, nor is it much of a surprise. They would not get the same position on perk. Westbrook is a good defender as well but rusty. Im just advising to not fade them on this home stretch

Judge me after the next seven games are over.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let's see

They look off

No defense either

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

They don't have the same fire they did before Westbrook came back. I was a loser today because I thought they would start to gel. They all looked tired.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

The have a fragile identity.
    If they somehow win the West, Mia or (hopefully) Indy will beat them in a tough series.
    Bench suspect.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

On Wednesday OKC finds themselves in a great spot against the Cavs who will be coming off a b2b vs raptors. I say pound first qtr or half-line that day.

BOL

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    They don't have the same fire they did before Westbrook came back. I was a loser today because I thought they would start to gel. They all looked tired.
    I guess you've got to look at them a month from now...after a few games everyone has the pitchforks out and are storming the castle