stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Even though I crap (rightfully so) all over the NBA

They (being the NBA)have a rock solid, as good as it gets team and individual match up today in which the league, advertisers what have you, need to get the word and tell the casual sports fans that......

OKC plays the Clips.
    Two elite west teams against each other.
    As good as it gets.

Two elite point guards Chris Paul versus Russell Westbrook guarding each other.
    As good as it gets.

Then you got that guy Blake Griffin and everyone else.

The Heat/Bull game is interesting too.
    We all know about Miami's big three, but I have been paying attention to the NBA more this season, and I think Noah is the most underrated player in the game.
    Oh sure his shot is funny looking, but he plays like a million minutes a game, scores, boards, does everything great, look at his other numbers too, Noah is a beast.

Speaking of beasts, the other guys I love is Love.
    He's even better than Griffin, his Wolve team is not winning anything this season, but it's an easy team to like, and Rubio is another underrated guy who plays correctly.
    Minny has Portland, you like points, there should be 1000 in that tilt.

What about the Washington game?
    Two more young superstar point guards on each other.
    Wall vs. Irving, also as good as it gets.

Another interesting game is Houston/Phoenix
    Should be 2000 points scored there also.
    James Harden is a beast also.

Houston is a piece or two missing from being a contender too.

Today is the day NBA should be ramming "WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS" down our throats.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will not watch.

Will not wager.

6 years now. God awful shit.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Cleveland Is My Play In The NBA!

The Cavs have been on a nice little roll. They have won and covered 6 out of the last 7. This isn't exactly the ol' LeBron days but for Cleveland it's not bad. The road team has won the first 3 games of this series so far this season. That will change tonight. Both teams made moves at the trade deadline so chemistry is a work in progress. I see no reason why the Cavs shouldn't be favored in this league that loves to send the home fans home happy. I will take Cleveland +1.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Will not watch.

Will not wager.

6 years now. God awful shit.
    I tend to agree, my point is though today is the best of their garbage product, and should promote it.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    The Cavs have been on a nice little roll. They have won and covered 6 out of the last 7. This isn't exactly the ol' LeBron days but for Cleveland it's not bad. The road team has won the first 3 games of this series so far this season. That will change tonight. Both teams made moves at the trade deadline so chemistry is a work in progress. I see no reason why the Cavs shouldn't be favored in this league that loves to send the home fans home happy. I will take Cleveland +1.
    Houston is another one.
    It's not like Hakeem's team any more, it's the H and H boys team now, they are sneaky good.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Nba is fukin terrible.

bunch of guys not giving a shit until the playoffs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Billy your a square

NBA is money

Good games and of course they try as home court means everything in playoffs

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Easiest sport to beat. You just have to factor in that these dudes are often on extended road trips and most of 'em are out chasing tail in every town. Even the best teams are gonna have bad nights. Look for ebb and flow.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    They (being the NBA)have a rock solid, as good as it gets team and individual match up today in which the league, advertisers what have you, need to get the word and tell the casual sports fans that......

OKC plays the Clips.
    Two elite west teams against each other.
    As good as it gets.

Two elite point guards Chris Paul versus Russell Westbrook guarding each other.
    As good as it gets.

Then you got that guy Blake Griffin and everyone else.

The Heat/Bull game is interesting too.
    We all know about Miami's big three, but I have been paying attention to the NBA more this season, and I think Noah is the most underrated player in the game.
    Oh sure his shot is funny looking, but he plays like a million minutes a game, scores, boards, does everything great, look at his other numbers too, Noah is a beast.

Speaking of beasts, the other guys I love is Love.
    He's even better than Griffin, his Wolve team is not winning anything this season, but it's an easy team to like, and Rubio is another underrated guy who plays correctly.
    Minny has Portland, you like points, there should be 1000 in that tilt.

What about the Washington game?
    Two more young superstar point guards on each other.
    Wall vs. Irving, also as good as it gets.

Another interesting game is Houston/Phoenix
    Should be 2000 points scored there also.
    James Harden is a beast also.

Houston is a piece or two missing from being a contender too.

Today is the day NBA should be ramming "WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS" down our throats.
    Yea looking forward to today's games.

Not really sure you can called Noah underrated anymore...guy has made 2 straight all-star games while averaging like 12 points a game on of the worst offensive teams in the league,

As for Rubio...not underrated, guys the worst shooter in the league. Its painful watching him when a team gives he the rondo treatment and takes away his passing lanes.