1. #1
    larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-13
    Posts: 345
    Betpoints: 996

    i played 4 tennis favorites today

    and i havent won even a set in one match yet,no i havent even gotten a break point yet in a match

    Fognini - 175 ...loses 6-1,6-1
    LLodra - 200...loses 6-4,6-3
    Robredo-325...loses 6-1,6-1
    Isner-330...Losing 7-5
    Last edited by larryp0405; 02-21-14 at 08:42 PM.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 261,905
    Betpoints: 3106

    Tennis is very hard this year

    Never bet any player out of the top 8

    Rest are crapshoots

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  3. #3
    larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-13
    Posts: 345
    Betpoints: 996

    but i bet all favorites, and i havent even won a break point yet in 4 matches

  4. #4
    stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-10
    Posts: 3,290
    Betpoints: 12

    Coach you know better than that, this ain't your first rodeo.


    .

  5. #5
    Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-13
    Posts: 3,954

    Was a bad day for chalk. Isner still has a real chance though

  6. #6
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    You should learn now that Tennis is the most uncappable sport out there.

    I only ever like to bet on Djokovic, Federer, and Nadal and I only do that during semi-finals or finals of tournaments.

    larryp0405, don't end up like Bet10.

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/tennis-bet...014-a-p13.html
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/tennis-bet...ame-total.html

    I advise you to get out of the tennis betting game before you get annihilated like Bet10 did.

  7. #7
    SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 2,331
    Betpoints: 156

    Fog was an easy fade as he was way too tired and you could tell by his two previous games so not sure why u bet on him unless u didnt do ur research.

    Llorda was a 50/50 game and the odds favoured taking Stuff.

    Robredo was a bad loss as he simply just didnt show up.

    Isner won so at least u got one.

  8. #8
    Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-13
    Posts: 1,214
    Betpoints: 96

    it's much easier if you bet the players not the odds.

  9. #9
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Bubbles still hanging on my nuts,
    go hit the gym you fat overweight slob instead of stalking me. You're a disgrace to society with your XXL waistline. Fukking obese college virgin is obsess with me, waits for me to lose then trolls. Get some exercise before you suffer a heart attack ya 300 lbs muthafucker. Stop acting like you from hood with your ghetto Ebonics talk whitey.

  10. #10
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Bubbles still hanging on my nuts,
    go hit the gym you fat overweight slob instead of stalking me. You're a disgrace to society with your XXL waistline. Fukking obese college virgin is obsess with me, waits for me to lose then trolls. Get some exercise before you suffer a heart attack ya 300 lbs muthafucker. Stop acting like you from hood with your ghetto Ebonics talk whitey.
    You must be real mad, bro.

    I know you literally cannot buy a winner, but others are doing just fine.

    I have a thread with positive units that you can come tail anytime you want.

  11. #11
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

    You must be real mad, bro.

    I know you literally cannot buy a winner, but others are doing just fine.

    I have a thread with positive units that you can come tail anytime you want.
    Your thread is collecting dust, you're the only posting in that shit thread. You ain't betting shit because the whole forum knows you're an air-bettor who can't provide a betting wager ticket

  12. #12
    faststeady
    faststeady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-08
    Posts: 196
    Betpoints: 7766

    bubbles

    can i say that your constant crap here is tiring and adding no value to this sub-forum. It's not pissing B10H off...... its pissing us all off so unless you have something to add here that resembles tennis just F off.

  13. #13
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Bubbles the Hutt is a overweight college student who spends his Friday nights stuck in front of his computer on SBR , the obesity is preventing him from getting any puszy or a sexual experience for the opposite sex while he's in his prime.. Instead of chasing of pusssy, he spends his time stalking me day and night

    What a fukking loser, grade A hoe worrying about other posters money.

    Last edited by Bet10Heinekens; 02-21-14 at 10:18 PM.

  14. #14
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Your thread is collecting dust, you're the only posting in that shit thread. You ain't betting shit because the whole forum knows you're an air-bettor who can't provide a betting wager ticket
    You fall back on the same things all the time.

    You can't win on your own so you get angry and have to call a winner an "air bettor".

    I told sweeper that I was concerned about him because he is a broken down, drug addict and I am concerned that he may OD one day. sweeper shut the fukk up after that, because somebody actually talked some real talk to him for once. Sure sweep will be back talking shit soon, but I talked real to him on here and it must have been shocking that somebody called him out.

    As for you, I am truly concerned that you will lose all your money when you place the bets that you handicap yourself because truthfully you suck at handicapping sports. Your very own threads (of which one you walked out on after you lost money http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/tennis-bet...014-a-p13.html) demonstrate how awful of a handicapper you are.

    You can falsely call me an "air bettor" all you want and continue to slander me, but the facts are the facts: My thread is in good positive units, and your threads hemorrhage money. You should feel ashamed that not only you lost money, but that whoever naively tailed your threads lost money as well.

    Once again, come to my thread if you want to make money. I don't care if it "collects dust" as you say, because those that know what's up know that I am a consistent winning handicapper.

    Bet10, you want it to be one way. You want it to be that you are a good handicapper and that I am not. But it is the other way (I am a good handicapper and you are awful). Stop trying to argue against figures and units.


  15. #15
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by faststeady View Post
    bubbles

    can i say that your constant crap here is tiring and adding no value to this sub-forum. It's not pissing B10H off...... its pissing us all off so unless you have something to add here that resembles tennis just F off.
    First off, I have never heard of you.

    Secondly, I saw this thread in Player's Talk so don't jump to conclusions.

  16. #16
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Bubbles acting like he's a good capper, the whole board know you're a fraud. I never once claim to be a great tennis capper, I just post my plays with no writes in tennis. Bump my college football thread in the sub-forum once the season starts.
    Im done dealing with your fagg@t bitch ass Bubbles.

  17. #17
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Bubbles acting like he's a good capper, the whole board know you're a fraud. I never once claim to be a great tennis capper, I just post my plays with no writes in tennis. Bump my college football thread in the sub-forum once the season starts.
    Im done dealing with your fagg@t bitch ass Bubbles.
    You're done dealing with me because I talked real to you and you can't stand the truth.

    What you should do is start a new thread and just copy my bets. You will make money and get all the e-cred you want and I won't ever call you out on it.

    You know that I make more money betting than you do and you really can't stand it.

    I don't dislike you Bet10, it's just scrubs like you should recognize that they are scrubs and not to to be on a winner's level.

    You think you are good at this betting thing, but your string of loss after loss after loss has shown that you don't have any idea what you are doing.

    You're not done dealing with me because I say you are not done dealing with me. I'll see you in my thread in the future talking all the shit you usually talk and it will be further proof that I own you.

    I'll see you in my thread real soon and whenever you come back I will bump this thread.

  18. #18
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Bubbles acting like he's a good capper, the whole board know you're a fraud. I never once claim to be a great tennis capper, I just post my plays with no writes in tennis. Bump my college football thread in the sub-forum once the season starts.
    Im done dealing with your fagg@t bitch ass Bubbles.
    bump

  19. #19
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    You're done dealing with me because I talked real to you and you can't stand the truth.

    What you should do is start a new thread and just copy my bets. You will make money and get all the e-cred you want and I won't ever call you out on it.

    You know that I make more money betting than you do and you really can't stand it.

    I don't dislike you Bet10, it's just scrubs like you should recognize that they are scrubs and not to to be on a winner's level.

    You think you are good at this betting thing, but your string of loss after loss after loss has shown that you don't have any idea what you are doing.

    You're not done dealing with me because I say you are not done dealing with me. I'll see you in my thread in the future talking all the shit you usually talk and it will be further proof that I own you.

    I'll see you in my thread real soon and whenever you come back I will bump this thread.
    bump

  20. #20
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Pussy-made Bubbles with a split personality disorder, the lack of getting laid or the excessive fatty tissue stuck in his head is causing it. This is what he posted in my other thread.

    "Hey Bet10, at least it wasn't a loss.

    I'm done with all the bashing.


    I've got stuff going on.


    I wish you the best of luck in the future and I really mean it."

    Post 75 in this thread

  21. #21
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Pussy-made Bubbles with a split personality disorder, the lack of getting laid or the excessive fatty tissue stuck in his head is causing it. This is what he posted in my other thread.

    "Hey Bet10, at least it wasn't a loss.

    I'm done with all the bashing.


    I've got stuff going on.


    I wish you the best of luck in the future and I really mean it."
    See you are not done with me.

    I own you.

    I'll see you real soon in my thread.

    I say jump and you ask, "How high?".

  22. #22
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,207
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    See you are not done with me.

    I own you.

    I'll see you real soon in my thread.

    I say jump and you ask, "How high?".
    bump

  23. #23
    tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-14-13
    Posts: 2,569
    Betpoints: 2382

    Andujar is really underrated on clay

  24. #24
    Big Bear
    Sharp as a Tack!
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 36,618
    Betpoints: 7661

    can't we all get along fellas?

    post some winners

  25. #25
    tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-14-13
    Posts: 2,569
    Betpoints: 2382

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    can't we all get along fellas?

    post some winners
    Nadal to beat Andujar 1.05 on Pinnacle

  26. #26
    Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-13
    Posts: 15,605
    Betpoints: 4459

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    it's much easier if you bet the players not the odds.
    That's the worst idea I think I've ever heard.

    It's a good perspective as an addition to considering the odds, though.

Top