1. #36
    greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 9,081
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    None

    jerkoffs over 22 own them period

    You know how I stand on this
    100% except for European soccer jerseys, those things are pretty fukkin stylish.

  2. #37
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,453
    Betpoints: 519

    Crosby Pens
    Clemente Pirates
    Foote Steelers
    HEEEEEEATH Steelers
    Fast Willie Parker Steelers
    Greg Lloyd Steelers
    Santana Moss Miami Hurricanes

    It's nice having money to buy jerseys instead of making up excuses like "Grown ups shouldn't wear dem herp derp!"
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  3. #38
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Crosby Pens
    Clemente Pirates
    Foote Steelers
    HEEEEEEATH Steelers
    Fast Willie Parker Steelers
    Greg Lloyd Steelers
    Santana Moss Miami Hurricanes

    It's nice having money to buy jerseys instead of making up excuses like "Grown ups shouldn't wear dem herp derp!"
    yeah it must be money is why

    EvenSmoke has fukkin jerseys so it definitely ain't the money

    Fukkin clowns

  4. #39
    Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-13
    Posts: 2,017
    Betpoints: 108

    Rivers
    Te'o
    R Mathews
    Brees
    LT
    Gates

  5. #40
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 7,559
    Betpoints: 75

    Yeah I always see the rich guys at the game wearing nfl jerseys with jean shorts with their stylish mullets.

  6. #41
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 16,816
    Betpoints: 1153

    I own three jerseys:

    Jason Collins.

    Michael Sam.

    Rudy Gay.

    No particular reason for each guy, I just like the way they go about their business.

  7. #42
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,026
    Betpoints: 576

    Inthestink has 5 rudy gay jerseys

    He follows gay closely from behind

  8. #43
    greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 9,081
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I own three jerseys:

    Jason Collins.

    Michael Sam.

    Rudy Gay.

    No particular reason for each guy, I just like the way they go about their business.
    What kind of business?

  9. #44
    Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-12
    Posts: 4,370
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I own three jerseys:

    Jason Collins.

    Michael Sam.

    Rudy Gay.

    No particular reason for each guy, I just like the way they go about their business.
    Jason Collins looking at signing at 10 day contract forget the team. He will be the first out of the closet gay player with a contract in the NBA. Put that jersey in a frame and when he finishes his business with you Giant have him sign it. You will be rich

  10. #45
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 16,816
    Betpoints: 1153

    Jason Collins is homosexual?!?

  11. #46
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,026
    Betpoints: 576

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Jason Collins is homosexual?!?
    Does inthestink have a tramp stamp

  12. #47
    Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-07-10
    Posts: 5,443
    Betpoints: 8555

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    None

    jerkoffs over 22 own them period

    You know how I stand on this

    We all know your stance on grown men wearing jerseys.....



    BTW... That's a nice Brooklyn Nets Jersey ya got on there JJ.
    Brooklyn Nets?

  13. #48
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-12
    Posts: 2,389
    Betpoints: 1491

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    We all know your stance on grown men wearing jerseys.....


    BTW... That's a nice Brooklyn Nets Jersey ya got on there JJ.
    Brooklyn Nets?
    Not that old either...35th year anniversary jersey...year before they moved to bk

First 12
Top