1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,161
    Betpoints: 3146

    Duke @ NC Tonight

    Squares on Duke

    Sharps on NC

    NC playing well as is Duke

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  2. #2
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,767
    Betpoints: 282

    Sharps getting buried as of late.....let it continue....Go Duke
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  3. #3
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,767
    Betpoints: 282

    Hawaii is square-----cash St Marys is square ---cash
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  4. #4
    Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-09
    Posts: 6,941
    Betpoints: 54

    duke the play coach, Parker is no joke

  5. #5
    theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-11
    Posts: 256
    Betpoints: 12

    I like Duke as well. Maybe sprinkle a bit on the over

  6. #6
    farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-14
    Posts: 4,377
    Betpoints: 861

    Flip a coin honestly. So many other games to choose from tonight

  7. #7
    farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-14
    Posts: 4,377
    Betpoints: 861

    Just flipped a coin landed on North Carolina. Let's go Tar Heels.

  8. #8
    TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 881

    Duke tonight is the play. Much better team, better coach. UNC didn't look great against FSU either.

  9. #9
    farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-14
    Posts: 4,377
    Betpoints: 861

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Duke tonight is the play. Much better team, better coach. UNC didn't look great against FSU either.
    That was one game bro...

  10. #10
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Yea one game bro

  11. #11
    TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    That was one game bro...
    It was also their most recent game "bro"

  12. #12
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Means nothing

  13. #13
    THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-13
    Posts: 11,371
    Betpoints: 502

    farmhouse is the most irrelevant poster on sbr, yall

  14. #14
    TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Means nothing
    Lol? You're kidding right? Playing poor means nothing? That's a good reason to go bet on a team who played poor in their last game.. Especially vs a team who is much more talented and better coached... Riiiiight.

  15. #15
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Lol? You're kidding right? Playing poor means nothing? That's a good reason to go bet on a team who played poor in their last game.. Especially vs a team who is much more talented and better coached... Riiiiight.
    so your saying every team that played poor in their last game will play poor the next game? Riiiiiight

  16. #16
    TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    so your saying every team that played poor in their last game will play poor the next game? Riiiiiight
    No. Don't make assumptions nor put words in my mouth. I just wouldn't feel comfortable betting on a team who played poorly in their last outing vs a team who is more talented and better coached.

    If you wanna bet on UNC, BEST OF LUCK. Well not really because I'm on the Dukies

  17. #17
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    No. Don't make assumptions nor put words in my mouth. I just wouldn't feel comfortable betting on a team who played poorly in their last outing vs a team who is more talented and better coached.

    If you wanna bet on UNC, BEST OF LUCK. Well not really because I'm on the Dukies
    You will lose

  18. #18
    JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-10
    Posts: 2,176
    Betpoints: 18

    DUKE wins by 5

  19. #19
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Duke better shoot extremely well is all I'm saying.

  20. #20
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,058
    Betpoints: 27207

    Took a pass on the side, played a unit on under at 151
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  21. #21
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,896
    Betpoints: 831

    on unc

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  22. #22
    sweethook
    hes one of us
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 10,146
    Betpoints: 376

    looks like its the ref's game

  23. #23
    ncwahoowa
    ncwahoowa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-14
    Posts: 81
    Betpoints: 359

    On ferret face and the dookies

  24. #24
    Darkside Magick
    Execute Order 66!!!
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 6,927

    Unc +2

  25. #25
    MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-14
    Posts: 252
    Betpoints: 822

    Toss up. If 3's are falling for dookies, they win. If not, they can't match up with Meeks, McAdoo & Brice Johnson down low and they will get spanked.

  26. #26
    farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-14
    Posts: 4,377
    Betpoints: 861

    Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    farmhouse is the most irrelevant poster on sbr, yall
    IMO you're a douche bag. GL with your wagers though hope you do well

  27. #27
    THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-13
    Posts: 11,371
    Betpoints: 502

    Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    IMO you're a douche bag. GL with your wagers though hope you do well
    love u

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,161
    Betpoints: 3146

    Pumped between this and Heat game

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  29. #29
    Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-13
    Posts: 3,423
    Betpoints: 525

    I want to go all in on North Carolina but I Havnt made a bet in months

  30. #30
    BigTex41
    BigTex41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-14
    Posts: 7

    I want to understand why the UNC bettors are leaning toward UNC this game other than just to be sharp.
    Duke is the far better team playing well lately, while UNC has looked shaky all season, and can't shoot the ball.
    You cannot beat Coach K when you have zero perimeter shooting.
    Duke wins easy.

  31. #31
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 6,734

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    I want to go all in on North Carolina but I Havnt made a bet in months
    Thanks for the update
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  32. #32
    MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-14
    Posts: 252
    Betpoints: 822

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex41 View Post
    I want to understand why the UNC bettors are leaning toward UNC this game other than just to be sharp.
    Duke is the far better team playing well lately, while UNC has looked shaky all season, and can't shoot the ball.
    You cannot beat Coach K when you have zero perimeter shooting.
    Duke wins easy.

    Because UNC has the best 3 point D in the conference by percentage, best defensive rebounding in the conference if Duke's 3's are not falling, and 3 bigs that can all score, and some think Duke can't stop UNC's bigs down low. UNC has also won 7 straight conference games, it ain't like they're not peaking right now. I'm a homer and I think it's a tossup but to say Duke is SO much better and wins easy is pretty square IMO.

    ETA: The only game UNC has looked shaky in recently was FSU and then only in the first 10 minutes, they've been coasting recently.

  33. #33
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 7,582
    Betpoints: 111

    I was just chatting with my local while cashing out and he commented that the lines are too low at the beginning of the week and that he's getting beat up and I asked him how many people are betting favorites and he said "everybody but you" and guys I don't I bet as many dogs as I do favorites. I think guys in this forum just think they're sharp if they only pick dogs but weakness lies in the lines on both sides and if you limit yourself to only taking dogs then you are cheating yourself. Duke rolls tonight.

  34. #34
    THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-13
    Posts: 11,371
    Betpoints: 502

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Thanks for the update
    this made me LOL

  35. #35
    BigTex41
    BigTex41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-14
    Posts: 7

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post
    Because UNC has the best 3 point D in the conference by percentage, best defensive rebounding in the conference if Duke's 3's are not falling, and 3 bigs that can all score, and some think Duke can't stop UNC's bigs down low. UNC has also won 7 straight conference games, it ain't like they're not peaking right now. I'm a homer and I think it's a tossup but to say Duke is SO much better and wins easy is pretty square IMO.

    ETA: The only game UNC has looked shaky in recently was FSU and then only in the first 10 minutes, they've been coasting recently.
    I agree that UNC, although very shaky to start the season, has been pretty consistent lately, but UNC's bigs don't have a post game IMO. Meeks can score if given the ball in a perfect post position, but unless Marcus Paige completely torches a Duke D that will be giving a lot of room to contain drives, I don't see any way the bigs have a huge effect on this game.

12 Last
Top