1. #36
    konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,341
    Betpoints: 485

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Who in the fukk is HoJo? Do you mean Jonelyn? Honestly dude... no clue what you're on about.

    Very sad to lose a lot of points???!!! with you. Still have no clue who or what Sam you're crying about. GL with it all though! I assume this matter is closed since you solved it tough guy so no need for more yapping

    he was banned about an hour after he made it... sorry

    I'm not sure what you're asking here. If you have a points debt, just pay it off.
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...ost-outed.html
    I guess these are jokes or you have no clue
    And the pts remark has nothing to do with betpoints Unreal! It's an American saying ....Meaning I respected you as an MOD and a poster but I have lost a lot of that now......no worries its your job I guess
    Last edited by konck; 02-20-14 at 02:56 PM.

  2. #37
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 29,901
    Betpoints: 20678

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    shari why are you quoting my post?

    i had nothing to do with the assumptions

    i know samsncharge isnt biteme but he says it is sammy.
    Sammy who? As in Sam who worked here and has been going through severe health issues or are you referring to samsncharge and just switched up the vernacular at the end of your sentence? Whole thread is wacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    damn't shari !!!!

    Un-ban him!!!

    playing with my money is like playing with my emotions...

    Vyomguy helped me out financially. I can't pick winners the way he does.

    Dude has a special talent and he is good for the forum. Its not like he wants to buy stuff
    in your sbr store with points or anything...

    And he wasnt a troll... he got along with everybody

    let him come back under a new handle
    I'm sure if he just wrote SBR like every other normal person it'd be sorted and the vyomguy account would be reinstated. But the multiple accounts, Judge Judy sheeit don't fly. The guys I always feel sorry for are the ones who make a big song and dance about leaving one silly forum online and then they try to sneak back in with new accounts... within 2 days or so we had that with lakerboy and vyomguy. I can only hope they managed to buy some more e-pride elsewhere because that is laughable.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  3. #38
    RudyRuetigger
    Update your status
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 18,937
    Betpoints: 12

    i have nothing to do with any of this

    i had 1 acct in 2008

    later i changed

    williebee caught me

    i had no idea i wasnt allowed to have a different acct

    so i changed from main acct to this because of pokernut

    i have been by the books

    i want to go to that ghost acct after i pay my debts though

    that is all i am asking

    well i can PM you the name
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    It's a conspiracy

    casino is rigged


  4. #39
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,019
    Betpoints: 195

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

    I'm sure if he just wrote SBR like every other normal person it'd be sorted and the vyomguy account would be reinstated. But the multiple accounts, Judge Judy sheeit don't fly. The guys I always feel sorry for are the ones who make a big song and dance about leaving one silly forum online and then they try to sneak back in with new accounts... within 2 days or so we had that with lakerboy and vyomguy. I can only hope they managed to buy some more e-pride elsewhere because that is laughable.
    Another failed attempt by Vyom to sway people to his tout business he again is trying

  5. #40
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,072
    Betpoints: 3133

    Touts are frauds
    If vmguy is a tout he is a fraud and cannot pick winners

    Nobody sells picks if they are winners

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  6. #41
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    I wish I had time in my day to worry about stupid shit like this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and I/O

  7. #42
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    foldii and pabinator is the same ghueye

    What a fukkin clown

  8. #43
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,540
    Betpoints: 1348

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You guys worry too much about everything

    Just post and enjoy the site

    If your hiding something or being shady shari will bust you

    spit take

    Holy Balls

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2017


  9. #44
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,072
    Betpoints: 3133

    Guys have nothing to do here

    Shari going bust all ghosts now

    You guys pushed her too hard

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  10. #45
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Slimmer we know

  11. #46
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,072
    Betpoints: 3133

    post of day

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I wish I had time in my day to worry about stupid shit like this.

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  12. #47
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,477
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I wish I had time in my day to worry about stupid shit like this.
    Who are you kidding?

  13. #48
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,072
    Betpoints: 3133

    Deuce is a lawyer benny

    Posts on SBR in courtroom

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  14. #49
    Chi_archie
    Ghost
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 46,240
    Betpoints: 77

    there are no ghosts here now

    they've all been caught and system keeps them locked out now when people try to make new ones

  15. #50
    konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,341
    Betpoints: 485

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    there are no ghosts here now

    they've all been caught and system keeps them locked out now when people try to make new ones
    says casper

  16. #51
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,953
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    They'll manually create you a new account.
    So it can be done!!!

    Always knew they were simply following company protocol and were full of shite...

    Thanks shari for unknowingly outing a bunch of liars within Walker's staff

  17. #52
    Chi_archie
    Ghost
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 46,240
    Betpoints: 77

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    says casper

  18. #53
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,260
    Betpoints: 32

    Do you know AgainstAllOdds ghosts?

  19. #54
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 22,663
    Betpoints: 1402

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Deuce is a lawyer benny

    Posts on SBR in courtroom


    Yeah Benny....doesn't this guy look like a bigtime litigator??
    [IMG][/IMG]
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  20. #55
    Big Bear
    Sharp as a Tack!
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 36,618
    Betpoints: 7661

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Bear just pound OKC tonight easy one

  21. #56
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,953
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Sammy who? As in Sam who worked here and has been going through severe health issues or are you referring to samsncharge and just switched up the vernacular at the end of your sentence? Whole thread is wacked.

    I'm sure if he just wrote SBR like every other normal person it'd be sorted and the vyomguy account would be reinstated. But the multiple accounts, Judge Judy sheeit don't fly. The guys I always feel sorry for are the ones who make a big song and dance about leaving one silly forum online and then they try to sneak back in with new accounts... within 2 days or so we had that with lakerboy and vyomguy. I can only hope they managed to buy some more e-pride elsewhere because that is laughable.
    I think your overestimating how important (or not) this place is in peoples lives Shari...

    Put it this way. You need us more than we need the company you represent because without us there would be no (current form) you.

    Please do not fail to forget that

  22. #57
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...ost-outed.html
    I guess these are jokes or you have no clue
    And the pts remark has nothing to do with betpoints Unreal! It's an American saying ....Meaning I respected you as an MOD and a poster but I have lost a lot of that now......no worries its your job I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Sammy who? As in Sam who worked here and has been going through severe health issues or are you referring to samsncharge and just switched up the vernacular at the end of your sentence? Whole thread is wacked.

    I'm sure if he just wrote SBR like every other normal person it'd be sorted and the vyomguy account would be reinstated. But the multiple accounts, Judge Judy sheeit don't fly. The guys I always feel sorry for are the ones who make a big song and dance about leaving one silly forum online and then they try to sneak back in with new accounts... within 2 days or so we had that with lakerboy and vyomguy. I can only hope they managed to buy some more e-pride elsewhere because that is laughable.
    Watch the video konck linked. JoJo says that bitemeusadoj is samnchargers99 (the guy with the greek letters tattooed on him in the picture shown on video). We all know samnchargers99 and we pointed out he is not bitemeusadoj. So konck and others are questioning why SBR isn't banning bitemeusadoj (if he is the ghost of samncharges99) or if he isn't (which is true) why did they make a stupid video accusing an innocent man of ghosting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017


  23. #58
    GunShard
    Bet less than 5% of your bankroll.
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-10
    Posts: 8,570
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    he's not a ghost as far as we know

    vyomguy and lakerboy for example have made ghosts lately to combat their zomggggggg I'm leaving SBR and they - and their original accounts - were banned for it. So far no proof that biter is involved in that nonsense.
    LOL that square Lakerboy got banned.
    I knew he would try to make a second account.
    Finally he marked his words by saying he will leave the forum, lmao!

  24. #59
    turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-18-11
    Posts: 3,341
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Watch the video konck linked. JoJo says that bitemeusadoj is samnchargers99 (the guy with the greek letters tattooed on him in the picture shown on video). We all know samnchargers99 and we pointed out he is not bitemeusadoj. So konck and others are questioning why SBR isn't banning bitemeusadoj (if he is the ghost of samncharges99) or if he isn't (which is true) why did they make a stupid video accusing an innocent man of ghosting.
    Thank you for posting this in English. Maybe Shari can respond now. Trying to read koncks posts is quite a struggle. I swear he posts WHILE he is licking windows...

  25. #60
    Jayvegas420
    Will PM rooster pics for BetPoints
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 19,729
    Betpoints: 4205

    I think we'd all like Kock a little better if he started drinking or using drunks.
    Might also make it a little easier to understand his posts.


    Pavy did clear this up though.......

  26. #61
    The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-10
    Posts: 2,809
    Betpoints: 102

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    he's not a ghost as far as we know

    vyomguy and lakerboy for example have made ghosts lately to combat their zomggggggg I'm leaving SBR and they - and their original accounts - were banned for it. So far no proof that biter is involved in that nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They get banned with new names pretty quick

    Sbr monitors closely

    Nobody can stay away from here which is good



    I can definitely vouch for this. I was watching a game at another SBR member's house a couple years ago and logged in to post something and Shari or somebody called him within minutes to ask why he had multiple accounts logged in to his computer.They didn't ban me, but they did take away my ability to earn points. Speaking of which, Shari, is there any way you guys can go back and look into that? There's gotta be some record that proves me and this poster don't share the same address. And I'd kinda like my point earning privileges back.

  27. #62
    STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 2,409
    Betpoints: 159

    My sensitive loins are throbbing in pain.

  28. #63
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,126
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    he's not a ghost as far as we know

    vyomguy and lakerboy for example have made ghosts lately to combat their zomggggggg I'm leaving SBR and they - and their original accounts - were banned for it. So far no proof that biter is involved in that nonsense.
    Holy shit. That is hysterical.

    So all that drama from vyom-- and he tried ghosting it?

    And Lakerboy. That douchenozzle.

    Shari-- I have to ask. What name was LB posting under now? Can you tell us that?

  29. #64
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,014
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Holy shit. That is hysterical.

    So all that drama from vyom-- and he tried ghosting it?

    And Lakerboy. That douchenozzle.

    Shari-- I have to ask. What name was LB posting under now? Can you tell us that?
    LB's new handle only had about a dozen posts before it was terminated.

  30. #65
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,014
    Betpoints: 2982

  31. #66
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,126
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    That is hysterical Sick.

    In one of LB's ghost posts-- he posts, "I don't bet more than 25 dollars".



    This place was really really important to Lakerboy. He'll kill himself.

    You know its over when you see the points sent from LB to SBR.

  32. #67
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,014
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    That is hysterical Sick.

    In one of LB's ghost posts-- he posts, "I don't bet more than 25 dollars".



    This place was really really important to Lakerboy. He'll kill himself.

    You know its over when you see the points sent from LB to SBR.
    Yeah he went from winning millions on the Shithawks SB win to betting $25 a pop.

  33. #68
    Jayvegas420
    Will PM rooster pics for BetPoints
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 19,729
    Betpoints: 4205

    Funny how it took some clarity to slow this thread down!

  34. #69
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,072
    Betpoints: 3133

    vmguy went out on a sad note too

    These guys went from big timers to pitching nickles in a street alley

    Bring Lakerboy back

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  35. #70
    konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 11,341
    Betpoints: 485

    Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    Thank you for posting this in English. Maybe Shari can respond now. Trying to read koncks posts is quite a struggle. I swear he posts WHILE he is licking windows...
    Your a fukin idiot if you cant read go suk a cok make yourself happy

First 123 Last
Top