Key Europa League Picks for tomorrow!

PAOK vs Benfica with Bernardo Baltazar from TipstersPlace.com

Porto vs Eintracht Frankfurt with Bernardo Baltazar from TipstersPlace.com

Viktoria Plzen vs Shakhtar Donetsk with Alex from Sport Betting Agency

Juventus vs Trabzonspor with Alex from Sport Betting Agency

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

only bet I got locked in so far is both to score in Juventus-Trabzonsor. Italian teams don't take this competition serious as history shows and Juve will use some rotation in their squad as well. The odds are simply too good to pass up here. Also Trabzon already played in Italy against Lazio in the previous stage of this tournament.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Juventus rested players this weekend specifically for this matchup. Try again. Juve is cruising in the Scudetto, and they are already out of the Coppa.

Finals being in Italy this year i see all the italian teams giving a huge fk this year about EL and wanting to ensure it's two italian teams in the final.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Juventus rested players this weekend specifically for this matchup. Try again. Juve is cruising in the Scudetto, and they are already out of the Coppa.

Finals being in Italy this year i see all the italian teams giving a huge fk this year about EL and wanting to ensure it's two italian teams in the final.
    an Italian side hasn't made the finals in this tournament in 15 years, most major European teams could care less about this tournament and see it as nothing more than extra games in the season, just look at Tottenham. Italian teams in general have disregarded this tournament in the last few years as well and Juve might get go far in this tourney simply because they have so much more talent than the other teams competing, not because of the extra motivation.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I have learn from experience not to bet these games....no one cares

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If nobody cares overs might be worth play

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    an Italian side hasn't made the finals in this tournament in 15 years, most major European teams could care less about this tournament and see it as nothing more than extra games in the season, just look at Tottenham. Italian teams in general have disregarded this tournament in the last few years as well and Juve might get go far in this tourney simply because they have so much more talent than the other teams competing, not because of the extra motivation.
    Both Benitez and Conté can be quoted on several occasions after the CL exit saying that this is being priod now, especially since the finals are in Italy.

The squad Benitez sent to Swansea isn't the b-squad at all. And like i said Conte rested players for this.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

The final is at Juventus Arena this season....that is a big game changer when it comes to Juve's motivation in this competitio

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol didnt u say yesterday the complete opposite... If in doubt just play the unders!?

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

only bet I got locked in so far is both to score in Juventus-Trabzonsor. Italian teams don't take this competition serious as history shows and Juve will use some rotation in their squad as well. The odds are simply too good to pass up here. Also Trabzon already played in Italy against Lazio in the previous stage of this tournament.
    I'm sorry to tell you the truth in fact i'm happy to tell you the truth.
    Your research on Juve-Trab is really weak. They actually do take it seriously this time and they want to reach the final which will take place in their own home stadium. They will use a rotation system which will ensure that the key players which will be rested such as Pirlo, Asamoah etc. all get to play this game just not the full 90 mins. Teves and Pogba were rested just so they will be fresh for the starting line up for this game. This years Europa League play off's are different than other years. This year there are so many top teams that ended up here so its hot and many of the teams which you think will not care actually do care.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Both Benitez and Conté can be quoted on several occasions after the CL exit saying that this is being priod now, especially since the finals are in Italy.

The squad Benitez sent to Swansea isn't the b-squad at all. And like i said Conte rested players for this.
    Yes. Benitez has brought Napoli's best team to Swansea and he will play them all in the starting line up. It is confirmed. He said their goal is to win the first leg. They seem very focused on this. I think easyliving should stick to ice hockey.
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave Akatana 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Yes. Benitez has brought Napoli's best team to Swansea and he will play them all in the starting line up. It is confirmed. He said their goal is to win the first leg. They seem very focused on this.
    Thanks akatana for this info...going to check this match and do some analysis.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Thanks akatana for this info...going to check this match and do some analysis.
    Welcome.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Some teams do care. Juve, Shakhtar, Red Bull Salzburg, Dinpro are examples teams who will take these games very seriously and field full strength teams.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not worthy.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

natalie how old are you? you look very good for your age

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

JJ you dont know anything about soccer but you are spot on here. Thats my strategy. Bet small and take overs. Totally unpredictable competition.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Welcome.
    Real glad to see you back here Akatana. Was only thinking the other day about all those Gold Cup winners you gave out, much appreciated. Your knowledge and logic is top shelf.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by the tross View Post
    Real glad to see you back here Akatana. Was only thinking the other day about all those Gold Cup winners you gave out, much appreciated. Your knowledge and logic is top shelf.
    Haha it's always encouraging to hear good feedback. I appreciate it.
    Yes the Gold Cup did give us nice money.

Here is my picks for tomorrow's Europa League fixtures:
    Porto -1 Asian handicap or Porto money line if you are willing to include it in a double or go big.

Napoli PK or draw no bet

Juventus -1.5 ( the odds are quite short for this line so not everyone is going to look at this the way i do but that's because i haven't made a small bet on it, i bet big enough on it to get a juicy return.

Valencia PK or draw no bet

Thats all. I want to keep my action minimal but solid action with juicy targets.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I have learn from experience not to bet these games....no one cares
    I used to do 5 x 3 round robins on the 5 biggest dogs on the ML in the Europa League. Hit some big parlays that way. One was 500-1

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

napoli 0.0/+0.5 into juve -1.5
    just dont feel like being left out....
    Last edited by the tross; 02-19-14 at 09:23 PM. Reason: stupidity.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Like to thank everyone for the great tips in this thread ...here are my two plays

[91] Tottenham (UEFA-Europa) PK +114 vs Dnipro Dnjepropetrovsk (UEFA-Europa)
    Political uprest...spurs without a lot of first teamer....nice recipe for win/draw

[312] Swansea (UEFA-Europa) +0.5 -132
    even though Napoli want to get a win....the swans hold serve and get at least a draw

true blue 26
    true blue 26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2865

Any love for Ajax dnb or Genk?

SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
    natalie how old are you? you look very good for your age
    Good for my age lol, thats what ppl tell my mum! Im 31

easyliving

Juve getting bailed out by the refs big time, Trabzon goal disallowed due to side official saying ball was out when it clearly wasn't.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Natalie View Post
    Good for my age lol, thats what ppl tell my mum! Im 31
    I would've gussed 27-28 at most

Akatana

Haha it's always encouraging to hear good feedback. I appreciate it.
    Yes the Gold Cup did give us nice money.

Here is my picks for tomorrow's Europa League fixtures:
    Porto -1 Asian handicap or Porto money line if you are willing to include it in a double or go big.

Napoli PK or draw no bet

Juventus -1.5 ( the odds are quite short for this line so not everyone is going to look at this the way i do but that's because i haven't made a small bet on it, i bet big enough on it to get a juicy return.

Valencia PK or draw no bet

Thats all. I want to keep my action minimal but solid action with juicy targets.
    Added Sevilla -1 @ 1.90

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Like to thank everyone for the great tips in this thread ...here are my two plays

[91] Tottenham (UEFA-Europa) PK +114 vs Dnipro Dnjepropetrovsk (UEFA-Europa)
    Political uprest...spurs without a lot of first teamer....nice recipe for win/draw

[312] Swansea (UEFA-Europa) +0.5 -132
    even though Napoli want to get a win....the swans hold serve and get at least a draw
    Late pk kill the spurs.......swans hold @home
    Tiny loss...best you can hope for.

easyliving

a night of draws. and those saying Italian clubs care about this tournament, Juventus were lucky to win tonight, while Lazio lost to a team that played 20 minutes with 10 men before Lazio got red carded, and Swansea completely outplayed Napoli and were very unlucky not to have won. The Europa league simply does not have the name recognition that the Champions League does and multiple teams would rather not be playing in it

plekz

Trabs GK had the game of his life, so don't even try with that shit. No one has ever said Lazio would be worth counting on here. Funny how you don't mention Fiorentina who won easily.

And Swansea didn't completly ''outplay'' Napoli, and on their own turf Napoli will handle biz.

Akatana

Yeah no one was counting on Lazio anyway and almost everyone knew of the threat that Ludogrets was to Lazio so that was standard.
    As for Juventus they had enough scoring chances to deserve the result they got. Napoli was also standard that's why i bet the PK and not the ML.We all know about the variance of the Europa League, i don't know why this guy is telling us something we already know lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha yeah, lazio have no interest in anything this year, season is just a complete right off! If juve werent interested they wouldnt of brought vidal and llorente on for final 30 mins, and started buffon, bonucci, tevez, and pogba!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

If you were backing lazio you had not been paying attention to his years tournament. Ludogrets have been one of the top clubs in Europa league this season.