JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

SBR Odds glitches

First off, I really appreciate this free service. However, I have noticed a handful of glitches that SBR may or may not be aware of. Here are a few that I have noticed... when you click on Heritage it takes you to Ladbrokes and when you click on Ladbrokes it takes you to Heritage. Marathon is listed as Wager Web. When you click on the Wager Web link it takes you to Marathon. If you adjust your book order... Wager Web, Bet Phoenix, Rebate Wager, and a few others are listed but there doesn't seem to be any feed for these books. I mostly just want to find out if there will ever be a feed for Wager Web, Bet Phoenix, and Rebate Wager. Thanks.
    Points Awarded:

SBR Forum gave JohnGalt2341 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi John,

The techs are following up on what you've referenced. Thank you for your feedback.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm not certain about this but I am pretty sure Mr. Walker already called the head tech into his office and I have no idea if he's getting slammed about the glitch

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi John,

The techs are following up on what you've referenced. Thank you for your feedback.
    Hi John,

We've been unable to reproduce any of these issues. The site listings are accurate. Also, some books you reference are not enabled on the feed and do not show up on the live site.

Can you please clear your cookies and try again.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi John,

We've been unable to reproduce any of these issues. The site listings are accurate. Also, some books you reference are not enabled on the feed and do not show up on the live site.

Can you please clear your cookies and try again.
    Weird. I guess it's only on my computer. I cleared my cookies and it hasn't changed. Look at this screenshot:
    SBR Odds.jpg
    Notice WagerWeb. If the WagerWeb feed is not enabled then it shouldn't be showing up. Except those aren't odds for WagerWeb. They are odds for Marathon. Also, when I put my cursor over Heritage it turns into Ladbrokes and when I put my cursor over Ladbrokes it turns into Heritage. Very strange. Anyway, thanks for checking it out. Is there any chance WagerWeb, BetPhoenix, or Rebate Wagers feeds will be enabled in the future?

JohnGalt2341

The screenshot I took was hard to view so hopefully this one will show up better. WagerWeb is showing up with odds except their feed isn't enabled. Those are Marathons odds.
    WagerWeb.PNG