1. #1
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    ***** Official USA/Canada men's hockey semifinal game thread********

    Friday, noon eastern.


    Go Canada Go

  2. #2
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    Suck it seaweed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  3. #3
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 260



    I didn't expect for CAN to be such a big favorite in this game.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  4. #4
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    unreal

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  5. #5
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    Wow,

    huge value on USA, game is a coin toss.

  6. #6
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,019
    Betpoints: 195


    Price starting

  7. #7
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    unreal
    You snooze you lose.

  8. #8
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post

    Price starting
    Gonna be a classic, wish it was for gold

  9. #9
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 260

    Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Wow,

    huge value on USA, game is a coin toss.
    I know what Vegas will be betting...how about you? are you gonna jump on this US line?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  10. #10
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,019
    Betpoints: 195

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I know what Vegas will be betting...how about you? are you gonna jump on this US line?
    Too much value to pass it up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

  11. #11
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 260

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Too much value to pass it up
    I totally agree
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  12. #12
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I know what Vegas will be betting...how about you? are you gonna jump on this US line?
    Won't bet any Canada game, too much invested in it without betting cash on it.

  13. #13
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 260

    Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Won't bet any Canada game, too much invested in it without betting cash on it.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  14. #14
    Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 2,358
    Betpoints: 4530

    Go Canada!!!!

  15. #15
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 16,487
    Betpoints: 1717

    Usa line got pounded already.

    Basically a pk'em

  16. #16
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,032
    Betpoints: 3121

    Hockey lines are razor-sharp nhl or Olympics

    The line is there for a reason

    That word value is overrated especially when the line is correct

    Is why books always make money

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  17. #17
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hockey lines are razor-sharp nhl or Olympics

    The line is there for a reason

    That word value is overrated especially when the line is correct

    Is why books always make money
    USA went from +137 to +108 in an hour.

    books laid a bad opener and we knew it.

  18. #18
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 260

    Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    USA went from +137 to +108 in an hour.

    books laid a bad opener and we knew it.


    we might see CAN with plus money before the puck drops on Fri.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  19. #19
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 3,919
    Betpoints: 8692

    When it comes to Cracks on Ice, this is the premier game.
    These two flat out hate each other.
    I want Canada to win but can't bet it with this #

  20. #20
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post


    we might see CAN with plus money before the puck drops on Fri.
    It's amazing how many people think the books know the outcome of every game.

    I know JJ is just a retard but others believe it too.

    it was a bad line simple as that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

  21. #21
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,019
    Betpoints: 195

    Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    It's amazing how many people think the books know the outcome of every game.

    I know JJ is just a retard but others believe it too.

    it was a bad line simple as that.

  22. #22
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 16,487
    Betpoints: 1717

    Good line just too many people bet based on "last week"

    Canada futures are still way higher.

    Usa should +150 or more

    This line would be +175 if not +200 or more before the tourney started.
    Buying on perception is not value.

  23. #23
    ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 9396

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post

    Price starting
    Does it matter they can't score anyway will be at work good luck on Friday this game should have been for gold

  24. #24
    kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-24-13
    Posts: 2,260

    Going to pound Canada.

    Winner of these 2 face winner of??? For gold

    Finland and Sweden

    Oh the under looks good at 5.5 on the Canada game. Should be a really close game. 2-0, 3-1, 2-1

  25. #25
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,019
    Betpoints: 195

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin101 View Post
    Going to pound Canada.

    Winner of these 2 face winner of??? For gold
    Finland vs Sweden

  26. #26
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    No wagers just going to enjoy game.

  27. #27
    Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-13
    Posts: 1,214
    Betpoints: 102

    When there's 4 team left and the other pair is Fin vs Swe, who do you think the winner of the other pair will play against.


  28. #28
    prophesyPRO
    prophesyPRO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-14
    Posts: 119
    Betpoints: 543

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Does it matter they can't score anyway will be at work good luck on Friday this game should have been for gold
    Do you even punctuation?

  29. #29
    imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-11
    Posts: 1,250
    Betpoints: 8972

    Would of loved to see Canada and u.s in finals but should be a great game

  30. #30
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 3,919
    Betpoints: 8692

    Tough line IMHO

  31. #31
    Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-13
    Posts: 335
    Betpoints: 1152

    Can't wait for this one. Took the day off from work so I can watch - going to bet USA for a unit most likely (which I have for every USA game so far), nothing huge. My local hasn't released the line yet, curious as to what it's going to be.

  32. #32
    odog11
    I'm ready to go in coach
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-11
    Posts: 3,465
    Betpoints: 2594

    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Good line just too many people bet based on "last week"

    Canada futures are still way higher.

    Usa should +150 or more

    This line would be +175 if not +200 or more before the tourney started.
    Buying on perception is not value.
    This isn't football and not last week, but this week people are looking at and fact is US just playing better than Canada right now, with better goalie. No way line should be close to +150 on the US. That being said need about +110 for any value, so a pass here. I have US +480 to win gold and going to let that ride.

  33. #33
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 260

    Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    This isn't football and not last week, but this week people are looking at and fact is US just playing better than Canada right now, with better goalie. No way line should be close to +150 on the US. That being said need about +110 for any value, so a pass here. I have US +480 to win gold and going to let that ride.
    it is already at 108 at Pinny...I'm sure we'll still see some back and forth waves on this tomorrow
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  34. #34
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,260
    Betpoints: 32

    Canada all the way

  35. #35
    hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-08
    Posts: 4,586
    Betpoints: 162

    My version of canada's national anthem so much better.

    Noooooooooooooooooo Caaaaannnnaaaaaddddddaaaaaa,


    No Gold Medal for you,

    Throuugghhhhh an eppicc collaaapppseeee,

    The United States will kick your ass!

    with brooken hearts your fans will see,

    that the United States is freeeeeeee,



    Goooodddd keeeppp the USA,

    whooopinngg cannaaaddaasss assss,


    Noooooo Caaaanaaaaddaaaa,

    A gold medal you WILLLL NNOOTTTTT SEEEEEEEE,


    NOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAA,

    A GOLD MEDAL YOU WIIIILLLLL NOOOOOTTT SEEEEEEEEE!
    Last edited by hockey216; 02-20-14 at 01:53 AM.

1234 ... Last
Top