Betpoints: 10

LeBron really pouring it on as of late

Unstoppable

Makes you wonder if they play hard they're going to win another title

Guy is a beast

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

He is I think that all the Durant talk really is eating him up and lighting a fire under his ass. He has stepped it up. Right now Durant is the MVP imo. Only thing is that when Westbrook comes back I hope that doesn't screw with Durantula cause Westbrook is really good but not that smart such as when Durant is shooting 60% get the ball to him and get the fuk out the way

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lebron wins when he tries hard.

just gotta get him motivated.

Rainman10
    Am I doing this right?
    Rainman10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

If anyone thought the Heat were playing at 100% effort in the 1st half, you all terribly misjudged that Miami squad. This is a championship team. They take stretches off during during the regular season to rest up for the huge stretch of the playoffs. Lucky for them, they have an easy route to the ECF and can essentially coast there on their current strategy. My bet is that the burners have been turned on and they want to get that rhythm going to make sure they can always win 4 outta 7.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I still think he is the mvp, does way more than Durant and makes everyone better

Durant is just a freak scorer but teammates stand around

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I still think he is the mvp, does way more than Durant and makes everyone better

Durant is just a freak scorer but teammates stand around
    not true, look who surrounds Lebron and look who surrounds Durant. Not even comparable not to mention that Lebron gets 12 free points a game on free throws for the Lebron flop foul factor

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6489

Heat vs Thunder. MVP on the line?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Heat will win another ring this year.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

will he pour it today

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lebron and most of the Heat showed up to training camp out of shape..and used most of their first 20 games as their conditioning period. Nobody on that team has been playing defense this year...they have been coasting for weeks on end and Wade is not hurt...he is simply refusing to play lol....the Heat have clearly decided to go for broke and try and Boss Hogg their way out of Indiana this year...They got up early against OKC...in that 1st quarter then stop playing defense entirely....the team is playing games this year...History is not on their side but I think the playoff teams they face may be in a for a surprise....when their defense magically returns seemingly out of nowhere...