chs13021986
    chs13021986's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this the right thing to do?

I am with 10bet.com, I dontknoew if any of u has ever used this dodgy site. But here is what happened to me last night.

Game on the kuwait league (soccee) was 0-0 first half and I found a line ov/under for second half which was ov 1 paying 2.4 I bet.

Second case at same time a international friendly . Game 1-1 I get the same line 2nd half ov 1 paying 2.00. I bet on it.

First game ended 0-2 and second game 3-2

There was a third game on Indonesia league I picked same line 2nd half ov 1 game waa 1-0 first half. Game ended 2-0 and the bet was settle as DRAW.

HOWEVER WITH THE FIRST TWO GAMES as soon the second goal was scored on first half and the fourth goal on second game they came up and cancel my bets. Claiming there was a typing error.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE LINE? WHAT IF I HAD LOST THE GAMES? WOULD THEY STILL VOID IT?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

the answer to your question is no they would not have voided your bet. Book is clearly taking a free shot at you in both situations, 2.4 for those leagues actually sound normal as I believe they are very low scoring leagues and does not sound like a bad line. It might be time to take your money elsewhere.