bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lol, how can u say that? The PK give barca man advantage. Who knows how game woulda played out with full 11.
    The PK (Penalty Kick), did not give Barca a man advantage.

Demichaelis foul (that just so happened to have occured inside the penalty box according to the referees) was clearly red card worthy, and that is why Barca had the man advantage.

I know a good bit about soccer/football and have been watching it for years. Man City is good now, but they are not on Barcelona's level.

I am a Real Madrid fan by the way and I hate Barcelona, but real recognize real.

Even with 10 men, Man City still had plenty of time to tie the game but they couldn't do it and then their goalkeeper got nutmegged for Barcelona's second goal.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Basically without the penalty ..the game was in line for a draw. Man city giving too much respect for messi and not playing their game

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Basically without the penalty ..the game was in line for a draw. Man city giving too much respect
    My thoughts exactly.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line is you under guys were on the right end

When in doubt bet unders in any sport

good game

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

good game
    lol

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    The PK (Penalty Kick), did not give Barca a man advantage.

Demichaelis foul (that just so happened to have occured inside the penalty box according to the referees) was clearly red card worthy, and that is why Barca had the man advantage.

I know a good bit about soccer/football and have been watching it for years. Man City is good now, but they are not on Barcelona's level.

I am a Real Madrid fan by the way and I hate Barcelona, but real recognize real.

Even with 10 men, Man City still had plenty of time to tie the game but they couldn't do it and then their goalkeeper got nutmegged for Barcelona's second goal.
    Aren't you splitting hairs? Does someone really need to say--the foul that resulted in a red card, which was interpreted to be in the box, which led to Barca's man adv., which resulted in the pk, which resulted in the first goal?

Barca is the better team, but this game showed that on English soil, Man City had an excellent chance to draw or win. Excellent game of chess and it was great to see Man City hold form, while playing at home and starting the match off with very little possession. They nearly tied it a man down, but credit the Barca goalie for making a great save.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave High3rEl3m3nt 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

good game
    JJ Im going to tattoo this godly advice, just in case I forgot.
    JJ, thanks.

First 12