TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I was arrested in panola county Mississippi. The holding cell was just the 1st 3 days while they were playing scare pussies into snitching. After those 3 days I was taken to general population then denied bail as a "flight risk", proceeded to stay in county for 6 months while new random law enforcement popped up to see if I was scared, finally lawyer got me bail for 100k, 10k cash the bondsman kept and my brother had to put up his house as collateral (good move on their part or I wouldn't have came back). Then the next 6 months was me and my lawyer flying to Memphis then driving the 30something miles south to that hell hole for motion hearings trying to suppress the evidence due to the fact we thought we were in America and opening a persons trunk w no concent, probable cause, warrant or reason was kinda unconstitutional. After the oyster judge rejected every motion on the grounds that they found pot so clearly they had a good reason to search (not joking), I was basically left w a lawyer that is very good at his job in normal society telling me If I don't plea to felony possession of however many kilos and went to trial they would also hit me with intent to distribute which in that backwards ass state is considered a violent crime and I'd have to serve 85% of a sentence that ranged from 10 to 30 fuckin years on the 1st time I ever got more than a speeding ticket in my life. Plea out and they drop the intent and as a 1st time felon I do 25% of the 10 . So did little over 2.5 cause took few months to get paroled out of state after I was eligable.. Good times. If I'd known all this before hand I woulda been moving coke and been a whole lot better off financially when I got popped.

To the assclown that said I was fake does that ring true enough for u jerkoff??
    This will be my Final shot I take at you, sense I feel nothing I say can ever put you further down in life, like I said...I won't kick a man that is already down in life...with down syndrome..going down 2daFoodBank.

A real Man keeps his mouth shut and does his 10 year sentence without snitching and reducing his sentence, you mean to tell me you only got 2 and a half years (first time felon) while your buddies did 10? you mean that's your first time ever getting caught? I don't buy that story, I can spot a RAT a mile away, what do you gain from telling this story on SBR? you said you told the story before when you got out of jail, Your Big fat mouth exposing yourself, someone like that would expose others in a real situation when facing time in jail. I'm very good at judging someone's character, I think I'm dead on at this point about you.

What job do you have? no one's going to hire your ass, let me guess you work for your brothers construction business? plus you said you have problems with being Insomniac, if your up all night when do you have time to go to work in the morning? let me guess you work afternoons, why do you have Insomnia?? you can't get a good night sleep huh, scared for your life I guess, scared about the one's you snitched on might be at your door step huh, living that Rat life ain't fun huh, wish you could go back in time and kept your big fat mouth closed huh. you stay in your house 24/7 huh, scared to go outside, a prisoner in your own home, walk from the bedroom to the kitchen with a pistol in your hand huh every second got you looking out the window huh. Spend most of your time on the computer, I clearly see how you got 30,000+ posts in 5 years

50 bricks of zip going pass the Sip
    got popped looking at 10-30 years decides to open his lips
    his buddies did 10 while he came home on a 2 and a half year vacation trip
    with a big fat mouth like that he's quick to expose
    He's a RAT like that please believe TeeRose
    If I put the steel to his nose he'll probably froze
    Now lets leave the Canary alone before he OverDose

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by TeeRose View Post
    This will be my Final shot I take at you, sense I feel nothing I say can ever put you further down in life, like I said...I won't kick a man that is already down in life...with down syndrome..going down 2daFoodBank.

A real Man keeps his mouth shut and does his 10 year sentence without snitching and reducing his sentence, you mean to tell me you only got 2 and a half years (first time felon) while your buddies did 10? you mean that's your first time ever getting caught? I don't buy that story, I can spot a RAT a mile away, what do you gain from telling this story on SBR? you said you told the story before when you got out of jail, Your Big fat mouth exposing yourself, someone like that would expose others in a real situation when facing time in jail. I'm very good at judging someone's character, I think I'm dead on at this point about you.

What job do you have? no one's going to hire your ass, let me guess you work for your brothers construction business? plus you said you have problems with being Insomniac, if your up all night when do you have time to go to work in the morning? let me guess you work afternoons, why do you have Insomnia?? you can't get a good night sleep huh, scared for your life I guess, scared about the one's you snitched on might be at your door step huh, living that Rat life ain't fun huh, wish you could go back in time and kept your big fat mouth closed huh. you stay in your house 24/7 huh, scared to go outside, a prisoner in your own home, walk from the bedroom to the kitchen with a pistol in your hand huh every second got you looking out the window huh. Spend most of your time on the computer, I clearly see how you got 30,000+ posts in 5 years

50 bricks of zip going pass the Sip
    got popped looking at 10-30 years decides to open his lips
    his buddies did 10 while he came home on a 2 and a half year vacation trip
    with a big fat mouth like that he's quick to expose
    He's a RAT like that please believe TeeRose
    If I put the steel to his nose he'll probably froze
    Now lets leave the Canary alone before he OverDose
    did this shit really just happen?
    a rap verse typed into sbr...
    im done, this site has lost its magic. kick this guy off.

what. the. hell.

Squidder
    Squidder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

You're just dreaming silly!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    did this shit really just happen?
    a rap verse typed into sbr...
    im done, this site has lost its magic. kick this guy off.

what. the. hell.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

My god what has happened to this thread....?

Did fsu win???

First ... 6789