1. #176
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 261,968
    Betpoints: 3108

    Yisman good one

    I never said your were dumb

    Good luck tonight

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  2. #177
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 259

    JJ, when you say you won something here what exactly are you referring to?

    You singlehandedly disintegrated a hockey thread that we had running for 5 months in Players Talk. A thread where a bunch of guys enjoyed having a daily discussion about our hockey plays. A thread where I posted my daily hockey picks. Keep in mind I wasn’t doing it because I wanted to gain something out of it. I was doing it because I enjoyed talking pucks on this site.

    Now, you came there wanting to know where I’m from, where I’m at, what my sportsbook balances are, what my ISP is and so on. I mean, I understand you curiosity, but do you understand how ridiculous it sounds when an almost 50 year old man is asking another growing ass man for that info on the internet forum? Forget the info - you wanted me to jump on the video making train and start recording videos for ya. You really thought that I would actually do that for you?

    ...and after all that, you get a pat on the back from John for doing this? Is that what you guys are really promoting here?

    I understand that there is this little boy in you who’s stuck in a men’s body who wants to be somehow relevant in life...but it just not happening for you. You’re once again failing even at this simple task that SBR have assigned to you.



    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  3. #178
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 261,968
    Betpoints: 3108

    Good Luck Rocket...every sports thread gets wrecked by haters, the big boys ignore it

    I am not at Liberty to discuss these issues anymore

    Best of luck

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  4. #179
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,026
    Betpoints: 576

    Its funny russia gave me shit for abandoning my pick threads due to trolls and he now does the same thing. Isnt it ironic dont ya think.

  5. #180
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,126
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    My favorite is the Aussie jjgold. Starts posting at 2 AM Eastern and talks about cricket and rugby.


    Yis wins.

  6. #181
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,126
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Its funny russia gave me shit for abandoning my pick threads due to trolls and he now does the same thing. Isnt it ironic dont ya think.
    Well, retard. That is not irony.

    Rocket was making fun of you because you quit the thread when you kept losing.

    Rocket was winning.

    Understand the difference.

  7. #182
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,738
    Betpoints: 259

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Well, retard. That is not irony.

    Rocket was making fun of you because you quit the thread when you kept losing.

    Rocket was winning.

    Understand the difference.
    He probably doesn't know the difference...no point to explain it to him
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  8. #183
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    My favorite is the Aussie jjgold. Starts posting at 2 AM Eastern and talks about cricket and rugby.




    Stelalthyburrito will go apeshit on you when he sees this. There is only one jjgold posting. We are all fukking stupid!

  9. #184
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,953
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Stelalthyburrito will go apeshit on you when he sees this. There is only one jjgold posting. We are all fukking stupid!
    Shoosh its supposed to be the worlds worse kept secret...

  10. #185
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,026
    Betpoints: 576

    Cry like a baby

First ... 3456
Top