1. #36
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,651
    Betpoints: 2104

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i'm black and i dont watch the NBA unless its the playoffs.

    its just too boring guys rarely give 100% effort in regular season
    and the game is too slow paced everybody walking up and down the court

    they all play like Wisconsins and Virginia type teams very slow methodical play except for a few teams

    i like college better b/c its faster paced
    so you don't watch the NBA but you know the games are slow paced?

    if you only watch the playoffs no wonder it's slow paced

    watch the suns.

  2. #37
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 18,292
    Betpoints: 15451

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i'm black and i dont watch the NBA unless its the playoffs.

    its just too boring guys rarely give 100% effort in regular season
    and the game is too slow paced everybody walking up and down the court

    they all play like Wisconsins and Virginia type teams very slow methodical play except for a few teams

    i like college better b/c its faster paced
    I'm sorry, Bear, but I have a hard time believing you are black.

    I'm going to ask you a series of questions and see if you're telling the truth. Please answer all of these truthfully:

    #1. What is your favorite fruit?

    #2. O.J. Simpson. Guilty or innocent?

    #3. How big is your penis?

    #4. What year did the BET channel launch?

    #5. How many baby mamas do you have?

    #6. What month is Black History Month?

    #7. What date does Kwanzaa land on?

    Please respond and I will analyze your answers to determine if you're truly black.

    Thank you.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/22/2018


  3. #38
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 2,653
    Betpoints: 977

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    so you don't watch the NBA but you know the games are slow paced?

    if you only watch the playoffs no wonder it's slow paced

    watch the suns.
    Lol, was thinking the same thing. The playoffs is the only time teams take defense seriously.

    Pretty much just dont watch any eastern conference team except for maybe philly and washington.

  4. #39
    convick
    2+2 = 5
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 3,056
    Betpoints: 2659

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    so you don't watch the NBA but you know the games are slow paced?

    if you only watch the playoffs no wonder it's slow paced

    watch the suns.
    Yeah, Im going to believe that a sport with a 35 second shot clock is faster paced than one with a 24 second clock. Some of the top 5 teams in college barely score 1.5-1.6 points per minute, such an exciting sport. 60-51 scores all over the place, fukkin trash sport where the best players only play 1 year and jump to the league.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/22/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  5. #40
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 2,653
    Betpoints: 977

    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Yeah, Im going to believe that a sport with a 35 second shot clock is faster paced than one with a 24 second clock. Some of the top 5 teams in college barely score 1.5-1.6 points per minute, such an exciting sport. 60-51 scores all over the place, fukkin trash sport where the best players only play 1 year and jump to the league.
    Idk about you but im on the edge of my seat when I watch Syracuse run that zone defense.

  6. #41
    mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 907
    Betpoints: 8109

    All star weekends and now the Olympic break in Hockey gives me A chance to get a break from the 2 sports.I use the weekend to get away from basketball its such a long season in both the NHL And NBA it gives me a chance to step away from it.Now im ready to go on Tuesday for Spurs vs Clippers.

First 12
Top