InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

MLB.tv

FYI all of last year's subscribers will be charged if you dont cxl now

keeping it is a no brainer to me....even if they do fuk us by discounting too heavily later in the year

There is no action required for you to continue your current subscription. The payment card you have on file with us will be charged $129.99 prior to the beginning of live Spring Training games, on or about February 19, 2014. As we have done in the past, your subscription will automatically renew next year on or about the anniversary date at the prior year's regular full yearly price. To ensure uninterrupted access to your MLB.TV Premium subscription, in the event that we are unable to process charges to your primary payment card we will charge the alternate card(s) saved in your MLB.com Payment Profile.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good looking out

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

thats what i do archer

archer i know you will be renewing anyway

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

renewing

why would anyone not get this? especially for euros like me who don't have access to us channels and would have to watch these games on awful quality streams.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    renewing

why would anyone not get this? especially for euros like me who don't have access to us channels and would have to watch these games on awful quality streams.
    only reason i can think of is because they are brokedik fuk

total no brainer

biggest issue for us subscribers is lack of saturday access during fox games but still totally worth it

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

total no brainer

biggest issue for us subscribers is lack of saturday access during fox games but still totally worth it
    mlb.tv plus VPN = win

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Count me in for another season, Drinker.

edit -- Never mind. Looked it up on the mlbtv website and confirmed you can use ps3 AND ps4 to watch games this season. Spring training games will be ps3 only.
    Last edited by ParlayininHTown; 02-16-14 at 07:52 PM.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave ParlayininHTown 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

parlayer i always count you in pal

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Got my email a few days ago, which triggered excitement in my heart, my brain, and my loins.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

total no brainer

I just can't watch that much baseball. I watch cardinal gms or more accurately they are on the tv wherever I'm at but far as other teams it doesn't matter how much I bet I'd rather just check the scores later..from time to time I'll go to bar up the street that has it if there a gm I'm really interested in but the year I had the package it seemed like a waste to me o
    Cause I doubt I sat thru 10 non cards gms all season..I carry the NCAA hoops package and Sunday ticket but even tho I love bases every cardinal gm on and that more than enough for me..

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I just can't watch that much baseball. I watch cardinal gms or more accurately they are on the tv wherever I'm at but far as other teams it doesn't matter how much I bet I'd rather just check the scores later..from time to time I'll go to bar up the street that has it if there a gm I'm really interested in but the year I had the package it seemed like a waste to me o
    Cause I doubt I sat thru 10 non cards gms all season..I carry the NCAA hoops package and Sunday ticket but even tho I love bases every cardinal gm on and that more than enough for me..
    i hear you 2db its not for everyone

if anything for me just having the ability to see great pitching matchups makes it worthwhile...and with the state of pitching in mlb they are happening all the time

2daBank

i hear you 2db its not for everyone

if anything for me just having the ability to see great pitching matchups makes it worthwhile...and with the state of pitching in mlb they are happening all the time
    That is true but I can walk to bar if there 1 I really wanna see plus I do watching bases much better with few beers and ppl to talk to. I guess the other thing is I work stupid hours in the summer, get home shower, eat, then go to gym, by time I'm done all that left is few innings of the left coast games...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Between the MLB channel, ESPN, and Dbacks games on FSN, I get plenty of baseball. Good to have for sweating games though.

ParlayininHTown

To be honest, I don't watch MLB.TV enough to truly make it worth my while. I actually get Rangers and Astros games where I live, so I have plenty of options for watching baseball without MLB.TV. I just like to know that any time I want to watch a game, I can ... except for FOX's Saturday games. But there are ways to work around the blackout.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fook shitty streams or even PAYING to watch this. Looking up local radio station streams and sweating it out that way is MUCH more nostalgic and effective. MLB is a sport you don't need to WATCH to cap..

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

no brainer indeed, its a great investment for those hot summer days

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Fook shitty streams or even PAYING to watch this. Looking up local radio station streams and sweating it out that way is MUCH more nostalgic and effective. MLB is a sport you don't need to WATCH to cap..

It's funny because it's true.

I was too buried with work to watch most of the playoff games last postseason, so I often listened to at least the first six or seven innings of a game (if not the entire game) on the radio. It's an underrated way to sweat out action.

Sweating out football over the radio isn't as fun, but I still enjoy it at times.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

MLB Extra Innings is where its at

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

I get it on the Apple TV to watch Red Sox in NY. Nice to hear I don't have to worry about re-upping. Thanks drinky. Aaaaaahhhhhhh

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

It is the same for Direct tv.All Sports packages are automatically renewed if you do not call up and cancel.For me sport packages are a necessity because I live in the middle of Iowa and I love the West coast teams.Clippers,Dodgers,Kings.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post

It's funny because it's true.

I was too buried with work to watch most of the playoff games last postseason, so I often listened to at least the first six or seven innings of a game (if not the entire game) on the radio. It's an underrated way to sweat out action.

Sweating out football over the radio isn't as fun, but I still enjoy it at times.
    I love the wed or Thursdays when there a lot of day gms so I can listen to them at work..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

really nothing I miss more not gambling than being able to bet on any meaningless game I want and get to watch it.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Of the available online services such as nhl gamecenter live, nba.tv, it is probably the worst of the bunch, especially if you plan on using your ps3/4 or xbox to stream games on your tv. Very unstable and there's always a host of bugs that they never iron out, such as the constant stream quality adjusting on the PS3. There are times when streaming games through your video game device is completely unbearable and there are other times, when it works without any issue. The worst is when the app, during the process of adjusting the stream quality, pauses and then skips ahead or loops back. It would be nice if they allowed you to select a stream quality setting, as they do when viewing games from your laptop or PC.

still, it's all that's available and I'll be subscriping to it for a 4th or 5th year in a row.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

it's a nice novelty to watch games on your phone/lpad and to get spring training coverage. I think I'd rather just get the mlb package on my normal cable provider at this point though. Having to turn on my xbox and scroll around is not worth the hassle

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yeah I got the playoff special year before last and they hit me for a $100 or more at the beginning of the season. Called and they gave it back.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i'd pay 3x that for this

dont tell em
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28270

just a heads up here. the new player's feed http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/index.jsp?c_id=mlb is about half a minute behind the old player's feed http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/index.jsp?nexdef=true

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

drinker so with this you get every game for the whole year?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

mitcher you gotta check cuz some teams can be blacked out depending on where you are

id guess sox are blacked out for you and then theres bullshit where games that overlap with the fox saturday game get blacked out

other people can tell you how to beat that....ive never put effort into it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

VPN avoid blackouts

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Unblock-us GREAT VPN! 5 bucks a month. So so easy to set up, you'll get rid of blackouts in four minutes or less.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    VPN avoid blackouts
    jjer why don't you get into IT man

jjer good money in the business and you know your shit pal