ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Russian sports fans set the example of how fans should truly behave.

Giving handshakes and even hugs to their american counterparts after the game.

Was really impressed by that and highlights what a pack of utter degenerares alot of yankee (and western in general) sports fans have chosen to become.

Manners dont cost a thing yet can leave such a lasting impression as rhe russian fans proved.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Was really impressed by that and highlights what a pack of utter degenerares alot of yankee (and western in general) sports fans have chosen to become.

Manners dont cost a thing yet can leave such a lasting impression as rhe russian fans proved.
    Except for Putin.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

^^ Agreed. So true.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

All of a sudden people like North Dakota...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

That's fukkin amazing!

Uhcoochy take pictures of things while your there so we can see the good stuff through your eyes!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Except for Putin.
    LT you cant tell me that didnt leave a lasting impression...

Does anyone know if alcohol was being served at the game??

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    That's fukkin amazing!

Uhcoochy take pictures of things while your there so we can see the good stuff through your eyes!
    Drinky it was crazy...

Americans secreaming "USA, USA, USA," whilst their russian counterparts were approaching them offering congratulations on the win...

Drinker, that left a lasting impression on this gueye and set an example of how we should all behave, win lose or draw...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Damn, I slept in and missed it. Anybody know what line was on this game? I imagine the Russkies were wrongly favoured.
    -140 and they won minus a silly rule.

The real games start on Tuesday.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    -140 and they won minus a silly rule.

The real games start on Tuesday.
    Russia lost. A loss is a loss.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Even during the opening ceremony all the countries walked out waving and smiling, the Americans came out jumping around and posing for selfies like a bunch of kindergarten kids running to recess. No wonder we have a reputation around the world as obnoxious aholes

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Drinky it was crazy...

Americans secreaming "USA, USA, USA," whilst their russian counterparts were approaching them offering congratulations on the win...

Drinker, that left a lasting impression on this gueye and set an example of how we should all behave, win lose or draw...
    easy for an australian who never wins to say

greg norman

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    easy for an australian who never wins to say

greg norman

Refer to Mtek's post

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Even during the opening ceremony all the countries walked out waving and smiling, the Americans came out jumping around and posing for selfies like a bunch of kindergarten kids running to recess. No wonder we have a reputation around the world as obnoxious aholes
    I encourage you to haul your ass to live elsewhere asap, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Every other country in the world people beg to come to the US and live because where they live is a dump

Russia is a dump

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

It's true I once went to Croatia and recieved the death stare from the locals. Once I showed them I was canadian, they started talking to me. Same happened in Korea. Most Americans are hated world wide.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    It's true I once went to Croatia and recieved the death stare from the locals. Once I showed them I was canadian, they started talking to me. Same happened in Korea. Most Americans are hated world wide.
    Yeah, it's called jealousy Ace.

Of course you were off the hook once they found out you're Canadian.

No shit

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

No shit
    Lol jealous of what?? The pathetic economy??? Lol.

opie1988

Lol jealous of what?? The pathetic economy??? Lol.
    Yeah, it's terrible here. Stock market is completely in the shitter, and the oil has long since dried up.

I encourage you to stay the fukk out.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

No shit
    Iraq

Afghanistan

Vietnam

There's just a beginning as to why you lot are seen as less than palatable...

Dont go shooting the messenger now ya hear...

matt1216

Iraq

Afghanistan

Vietnam

There's just a beginning as to why you lot are seen as less than palatable...

Dont go shooting the messenger now ya hear...

Japan

ACoochy

Japan

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Funny how some other countries won't even give a person the time of day because they're American....

I know that America is very accommodating to foreign tourists as a whole

....But somehow we're the assholes?? Makes sense.....

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

What the hell has happen to the USA Speed Skating Team? Man they used to have some word class medalists...now they're blaming the friggin body suits for their brutal performance so far WTF? Must be the PED mix they got prior to the games

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Funny how some other countries won't even give a person the time of day because they're American....

I know that America is very accommodating to foreign tourists as a whole

....But somehow we're the assholes?? Makes sense.....
    Well for starters how about your gov apologizing for invading despot 3rd world nations on bullshit premises and in turn ruining the lives of hundreds of millions of innocent people just so people like you can save a few cents when you go to the pump to fill ur gas tank?

Yeah, ur SO hard done by pal

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Well for starters how about your gov apologizing for invading despot 3rd world nations on bullshit premises and in turn ruining the lives of hundreds of millions of innocent people just so people like you can save a few cents when you go to the pump to fill ur gas tank?

Yeah, ur SO hard done by pal
    Bro that has nothing to do with treating people on an individual basis with respect as visitors........If I see a Frenchie tourist I'll chat with them and help them out as much as I can even though I don't particularly care for their country or government if they seem like good people.....Probably won't get the same treatment there too much

A lot of us don't agree with the bullshit our government does either, why treat everyone from America like a complete jerkoff

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Bro that has nothing to do with treating people on an individual basis with respect as visitors........If I see a Frenchie tourist I'll chat with them and help them out as much as I can even though I don't particularly care for their country or government if they seem like good people.....Probably won't get the same treatment there too much

A lot of us don't agree with the bullshit our government does either, why treat everyone from America like a complete jerkoff
    When was the last time France invaded your country (or any other country invaded your country??)

Where to start lol

1) If you want people to start taking your people seriously then stop acting like your the centre of the universe...

2) Stop eating everything. Setting the example of most obese people on the planet is not cool...

3) Nuclear weapons in the hands of a bunch of psychopath politicians. Geex, nothing can go wrong there

4) the perceivement is that you cant seem to bastardize your childrens futures fast enough by draining every natrual resource you have under the ground just so you can 'win' at having the most money...But it doesnt matter because you wont be around when the well runs dry, right??

5) The fact you meddal in everyone else's affairs. Why go into a country and fukk it up? Why not let them fukk it up themselves??

6) The exportation of trash culture. Really?? you make being continually seen as being dumber is a funny thing?? Sure its good for a laugh but always remember we are laughing at you, not with you...

7) (Starting to feel like Letterman her lol) Your unable to finish the job at countries you invade. Im sure this has been discussed at length (or not at all on networks like fox lol), So hows the rebuilding of Iraq and Afghansitan going?? fact is they are both in worse condition now than what they were before being invaded.

8) You act unilaterally. Why have laws when you refuse to follow them??

Guantanamo bay anyone (and thats just for starters?? Dont make me start on Darfur etc).

Its the ultimate in Hypocrisy and shows your true colours to the entire world.

Could go on and on but would be wasting my time...

In conclusion, apologees for hijacking this thread OP but MLD i hope this has given you some incite as to why alot of people around the world would rather spit on an american than say a simple "hello"...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

All of that is not news to me...There are good and bad people in every country

Only a fool would spit on someone because of where they're from before talking to them

My point still stands that Americans for the most part treat visitors very well

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

When was the last time France invaded your country (or any other country invaded your country??)

France gets buried and waives the white flag. United States numerous times bail them out.

Where to start lol

1) If you want people to start taking your people seriously then stop acting like your the centre of the universe...
    We have national pride. We are very proud to be Americans.

2) Stop eating everything. Setting the example of most obese people on the planet is not cool...
    Mexico is the most obese country on Earth. American's have the best athletes in the world.

3) Nuclear weapons in the hands of a bunch of psychopath politicians. Geex, nothing can go wrong there
    Every first world country has them. Do the citizens have control over them?
    4) the perceivement is that you cant seem to bastardize your childrens futures fast enough by draining every natrual resource you have under the ground just so you can 'win' at having the most money...But it doesnt matter because you wont be around when the well runs dry, right??
    Canadian oil is mostly used. What other resources are you referring to? Coal? We have a great deal of resources in reserves. I think you're clueless here.

5) The fact you meddal in everyone else's affairs. Why go into a country and fukk it up? Why not let them fukk it up themselves??
    Countries get obliterated and if the United States does nothing we are shunned. If we step in we are shunned. The US will never win. What corrupt politicians do, the citizens have little say. The Syrian debacle was moments away from American intervention. The US people spoke out saying gfys stay out. Not a peep since.

6) The exportation of trash culture. Really?? you make being continually seen as being dumber is a funny thing?? Sure its good for a laugh but always remember we are laughing at you, not with you...
    We laugh at the world with the world. Ease up, Ace. All of us will die someday.

7) (Starting to feel like Letterman her lol) Your unable to finish the job at countries you invade. Im sure this has been discussed at length (or not at all on networks like fox lol), So hows the rebuilding of Iraq and Afghansitan going?? fact is they are both in worse condition now than what they were before being invaded.
    Who says they are worse? Have you been there or are you reading the liberal media? It is a horrible situation in those countries no one will deny that. Read what is actually happening there before you take someone with an agendas journalistic garbage.
    8) You act unilaterally. Why have laws when you refuse to follow them??

Guantanamo bay anyone (and thats just for starters?? Dont make me start on Darfur etc).
    How as citizens are we able to control what the fukkin jerk off politicians do? Obama promised up and down shit would change. Nothing has but more of our civil liberties being violated. The citizens generally care about these affairs. You generalizing everyone into a single group is garbage.

Its the ultimate in Hypocrisy and shows your true colours to the entire world.

Could go on and on but would be wasting my time...

In conclusion, apologees for hijacking this thread OP but MLD i hope this has given you some incite as to why alot of people around the world would rather spit on an american than say a simple "hello"...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Deuce im only giving you the perceptiveness that USA projects to most outside.

Im sure most american citizens are at heart good people with honest intent but at the end of the day its easier to paint everyone in the same coat of paint, especially when they give you multiple reasons to do so.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Sounds like an amazing game, sorry I missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    People are actually watching this?
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Was on LIVE on NBCSN. Showed whole game with no commercials during the action.
    Yep, DirecTV has pretty good coverage of these Winter Games. I give them credit.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Im sure most american citizens are at heart good people with honest intent but at the end of the day its easier to paint everyone in the same coat of paint, especially when they give you multiple reasons to do so.
    Easier for lazy and foolish people.....If you think most American citizens somehow project the same attitude as some corrupt politicians, you're dead wrong pal

Most of us just wanna make an honest living and enjoy ourselves.....The last thing on our minds is invading fukkin shithole Iraq

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

I understand arrogance and frustration. Just know 75-85% aren't they way we are perceived. Don't paint a picture of Americans from this forum either, 99% are clueless, uneducated, nit wits just trolling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16884

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Countries get obliterated and if the United States does nothing we are shunned. If we step in we are shunned. The US will never win.
    Double down on this. I remember reading the much awarded and fawned over European graphic novel Persepolis wherein at one point characters start breaking the fourth wall and literally finger wag at the reader about the evil of the intervention against Iraq in Kuwait and the hypocrisy of how they wouldn't go to war to defend Afghanistan against the Soviets because they have no oil. What literary masterwork. Truely Americans stand alone in uncriticized chauvinism.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16884

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

What's wrong with invading countries coochy?? Can't wait for us to invade iran next, cheers cooch.

First 123 Last