TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Horrible selection

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Has a big rooster. Confirmed on Howard stern.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Horrible selection

No doubt...

Lester Holt would be much better - So what if Holt isn't a 'Star' on NBC. He is a known commodity because of cable

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sammy playing hard to get

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Loshak was busy?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Lauer was already in Sochi anyway for the Today Show, I guess NBC didn't want to fly anybody else in.

Costas should be back next week anyway.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Olympics have been a nightmare

80% of USa has zero interest in it

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I have interest in ONE game in ONE sport this entire Olympics Saturday at 7:30 AM ET (unless of course USA gets to Gold Medal game)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If your a hockey fan its ok I guess

But Olympics watered down once pro athletes participated

Its not the same product like it use to be

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Like someone said, Lauer is over there, he's got that ridiculous NBC contract, might as well use him, he's getting paid regardless.
    Lauer should drop to his knees nightly and that Christ for that 25 million dollar a year, plus perks contract.
    He's a poor excuse for a human being, it's all about Matt, all Matt, all the time, will throw you under the bus to get what he wants.
    Didn't like Ann Curry, motherfucked her until she cried, went behind the scenes to the NBC top brass to get he ousted, for pretty much because he didn't like her.
    Now, I detest Lauer, not a fan of Ann Curry either, but she is good at what she does.
    Today show tanking, according to Matt it's everbody elses fault but Matt, even though some consider him the face of the Today show, it's always the producers, according to Matt, or the on air staff, like Curry, anybody or anything but himself, even though a big part of the ratings drop can be put on Matt.
    Even fat Al Roker admits he threw Curry under the bus, like I said, because a) he didn't like her b) Lauer was in negotiations for a new contract, with Curry gone, that frees up more money. The TV business is like sports, there is a budget.
    I'm told every marriage Lauer has been in ended in divorce, that speaks volume as to what kind of person he is.
    F'n no talent asshole getting 25mil per, he should drop to his knees nightly and thank Christ how lucky that no talent prick is.

Regarding Costas, he's just to sick, for a lack of a better word, he's not like sick/sick so to speak, but that eye condition makes it next to impossible to work in front of the TV camera.
    He'll be back, love the little midget or hate him, I choose to love him, he is the best, maybe the best ever at what he does.
    Dude is 62, looks 42, has an incredible commnand of the english language.
    Another product of that Syracuse University machine that just spits out hall of fame media types.