michdude
    michdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously over 123 on syracuse versus pittsburgh? Out of all the games you choose that you moron?

If you are not ferringo then why the hell are you defending him on a thursday afternoon? Ding...ding...ding...

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

I still can't figure put why you played my over last night....i mean come on, the first time they played there was only 113 points....why would you play it? Tell me

sunzal

Quote Originally Posted by michdude View Post
    Seriously over 123 on syracuse versus pittsburgh? Out of all the games you choose that you moron?

If you are not ferringo then why the hell are you defending him on a thursday afternoon? Ding...ding...ding...
    Again...why don't you tell me....i'm a scamming liar, yet you bought and played my play...why?

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Michdude has easily crawled up the leaderboard as the biggest idiot on this forum.

He has all of 44 posts, joined 2 weeks ago, and does nothing but whine like a fairy and call other people shills.

Hey dipshit....sunzai is most certainly NOT Ferringo. He's been around here for years and is a quality dude.

michdude

I bought and paid for it because of all the hype you created you crap peice of $hit! You said there was no way that play was going to lose and you hyped the $hit out of the play so I did it. I can promise you this though

I WILL NEVER AGAIN PAY ANYTHING FOR YOUR CRAP AGAIN. NOT A DIME! YEA YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER PUNK TO COME ALONG AND PAY YOU BUT IT WILL NOT BE ME!

WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE FERRINGO NOW, YOUR ASS SHOULD BE BANNED RIGHT AWAY

michdude

Ferringo is worse than doctor bob at least bob is transparent which i give him credit for but ferringo lies out of his ass. Bob will go on his streaks or whatever but at least he is Honest.

Ferringo is a straight up Scam Artist!

Fraud ferringo! Fraud ferringo! Fraud ferringo!

sunzal

I bought and paid for it because of all the hype you created you crap peice of $hit! You said there was no way that play was going to lose and you hyped the $hit out of the play so I did it. I can promise you this though

I WILL NEVER AGAIN PAY ANYTHING FOR YOUR CRAP AGAIN. NOT A DIME! YEA YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER PUNK TO COME ALONG AND PAY YOU BUT IT WILL NOT BE ME!

wait...so to clarify...you knew i was a liar and a fraud, but you still paid money for my picks because i hyped it and said it would win....really? Wow, i had no idea it was that easy...no joke, i may decide to go into this business after all...so you don't care about my record, just that i said it was a sure thing?

sunzal

the reason i won't get banned is because you're the only idiot that is reading this and not getting the joke....let me guess, your main news source is the onion.

michdude

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    wait...so to clarify...you knew i was a liar and a fraud, but you still paid money for my picks because i hyped it and said it would win....really? Wow, i had no idea it was that easy...no joke, i may decide to go into this business after all...so you don't care about my record, just that i said it was a sure thing?
    LOOK I WAS A NEW SUCKER AND I'M NOT A SUCKER ANYMORE.

No one honestly would take this much time to Defend Ferringo unless they are Ferringo. They just would not.

The joke is on you. I guarantee you when Raiderguy comes on here and others do they will realize that you are Ferringo.

We have all had our suspicions for a long time. Take a look at all of your previous posts.

TOOTH AND NAIL you defend Ferringo. Why would you do that for a Tout that over the long haul lies and loses money?

Ferringo is a long-term loser and anyone that does not show their daily results and then can go back and change their records and stupid sheets is a liar.

YOU ARE NOT TRANSPARENT AND YOU DO NOT SHOW YOUR DAILY RESULTS LIKE RAS, WUNDERDOG OR DR. BOB

You are a liar, cheat, fraud and one day all this lying peice of garbage will come back on you in a big way

michdude

the reason i won't get banned is because you're the only idiot that is reading this and not getting the joke....let me guess, your main news source is the onion.
    I ask anyone to look at your previous posts because you cannot delete that and you will see that this guy is Ferringo every posts defends Ferringo. If he is truly a client why would he be sitting here arguing with me and defending him? Why not let it go? Because he is Ferringo and I am glad I exposed this peice of $hit to the entire board.

sunzal

LOOK I WAS A NEW SUCKER AND I'M NOT A SUCKER ANYMORE.

No one honestly would take this much time to Defend Ferringo unless they are Ferringo. They just would not.

The joke is on you. I guarantee you when Raiderguy comes on here and others do they will realize that you are Ferringo.

We have all had our suspicions for a long time. Take a look at all of your previous posts.

TOOTH AND NAIL you defend Ferringo. Why would you do that for a Tout that over the long haul lies and loses money?

Ferringo is a long-term loser and anyone that does not show their daily results and then can go back and change their records and stupid sheets is a liar.

YOU ARE NOT TRANSPARENT AND YOU DO NOT SHOW YOUR DAILY RESULTS LIKE RAS, WUNDERDOG OR DR. BOB

You are a liar, cheat, fraud and one day all this lying peice of garbage will come back on you in a big way

So you learned this all in one night? You were a sucker last night...but now that i...urr...he...lost last night it means he's a big scammer? All from one loss? Did anything else happen last night. Just this?

sunzal

I defend him because i hate liars like you....you come here and say he's a liar and a fraud and haven't given any evidence...that's why....it is solely pure hatred for people as ignorant as you.

michdude

You defend him because you are HIM YOU BALD HEADED FUC#K!

Just look at all your posts it is clear you are HIM! Who the hell takes the time to defend him like this unless you are him and you have an interest in him?

I will Repeat

Show your results everyday like an honest man.

What's so hard?

If you win then why not show your results everyday and have an up to date tracker?

If you are truly a winner then why not do this? RAS, Bob, Wunderdog all do this....why not you Robert?

sunzal

I already admitted i'm him...what more do you want....just keep sending money to me...thanks

sunzal

Yeah....all those times i criticized the stale lines it was just a cover.....and all the times i complained about the crappy advertisements and misleading at the site, it was just a cover.....

you seem preoccupied about my balding head....that must have something to do with you

michdude

I already admitted i'm him...what more do you want....just keep sending money to me...thanks
    Ding Ding Ding!

Never again Robert I'll be getting your $hit for free for ever now after your -7.7 Unit Debacle!

You have no hair because you constantly lie and cheat and you lose all your hair

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

SINCE I GAVE YOU A DONATION YOU CRAP FACE WHY DON'T YOU GO TRY TO BUY SOME ROGAINE?

YOU penetrating SCAMMING PIECE OF LYING $HIT!

WHENEVER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU I WANT YOU TO THINK OF ALL THE LIES YOU POST ON YOUR STUPID A$$ SITE
    Quit being so angry over 1 loss.
    Guy capped a game and put a big unit amount on it and it lost.
    You can cap a game for 12 hours and the result still lands with the players.

If you think services are scams. Then learn how to cap your own games or quit betting.
    Nobody forced you to bet on that play last night

michdude

I just want him to be honest TeamJD he doesn't show transparency at all

If he is truly a man he would post all of his results everyday and have a year to date record

At least we all know Sunzal is Ferringo now

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

I just want him to be honest TeamJD he doesn't show transparency at all

If he is truly a man he would post all of his results everyday and have a year to date record

At least we all know Sunzal is Ferringo now
    Most of these guys will never be honest and we know why.
    Honestly it would not cost anything for them to add a results page to their site.
    People have said the same thing to Pregame for years. They never add a proper results section. Just more excuses.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: michdude

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

The worst part about RF is he gives out lines that never even existed. Some of the lines he gives out, if you go through the lines history of pretty much every reputable book(or whatevers on sbr odds), you can see some of the spreads never even existed to begin with.

I heard he submits the picks the night before to docsports or whoever and they don't put them up until the next day, hence why you can rarely get his line. Pretty lame altogether

jeffjaguar
    jeffjaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this guy is RF staff or something because I doubt RF knows how to surf like in his avatar

GoofyGrape
    GoofyGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

For the record,if you played everyone one of his plays in college hoops This year, you would be up money. They have the spreadsheets to back it up at docs.
    It's too many plays for me personally but he does profit.
    One play that they market the hell out of loses stinks when it is so far off but long term he is a winner this year.
    I played that over too and bitched about losing last night. I played my normal unit play on it. No bigger as they suggest. Still a horrible call for sure but nothing that can't be handled.

Docs ticks me off with their marketing plays but overall they are pretty honest.

I am sure I might be called jason sharpe or somebody now....

michdude

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    The worst part about RF is he gives out lines that never even existed. Some of the lines he gives out, if you go through the lines history of pretty much every reputable book(or whatevers on sbr odds), you can see some of the spreads never even existed to begin with.

I heard he submits the picks the night before to docsports or whoever and they don't put them up until the next day, hence why you can rarely get his line. Pretty lame altogether
    ^This

He never gives lines that exist the dude is a liar

sunzal

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post

Actually...i'm rf and ic and doc

sunzal

^This

He never gives lines that exist the dude is a liar
    funny how i asked you for proof 8 times and tou never mentioned it.

sunzal

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbettor1234 View Post
    I have been following VegasLineReader he is legit. You guys know others guys who are good?
    for the fool who thinks i am a schill...this is the sign of a schill...a new poster claiming some capper is good....maybe he's not a schill, but this is usually a sign.

michdude

funny how i asked you for proof 8 times and tou never mentioned it.
    Funny I've asked you to be Transparent with everyone of your plays and you keep ignoring it.

You cannot be DOC AND IC YOU DUMB penetrate BECAUSE YOU ARE ROBERT FERRINGO.

No one has ever tracked Ferringo for 1 Full year on all of his plays I AM 100% POSITIVE HE IS A LOSER LONG-TERM IF HE IS TRACKED IN EVERY SPORT LONG-TERM, 100% POSITIVE HE IS A LOSER

dugdogg
    Professional Blimp Folder
    dugdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!

MICHDUDE how much did you personally bet on the 8*? lets use that as a starting point

ThreeRsports
    ThreeRsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4586

Geez. That escalated quickly. Sunz is not ferringo man. He's been around here on diff folks forever. This is funny as shit though. I don't know if I've ever been as pissed about a play as this dude is about last night. I think ALL would agree that this shit is gonna happen, and if you can't handle it, at all btw, then you prolly shouldn't be gambling, ever. That wasn't even a bad beat. It was just a bad call.

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Michdude,

How much would you like to bet that Sunzai is NOT Ferringo. Here's your opportunity to win back your $25 that you lost on his play last night.

I'm here for you. I'll take any action you want with the board as our witness.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

One loss does not a capper make.

First 12