Math models are like trends they run good and bad

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I wonder if it took him 6 moths to build balance

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I read this article a few weeks ago...had no idea that Elihu is Justin7.
    Munson15 = George Jake Meng

Do your Job Deuce as an FBI agent and turn him in as your job requires

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Some people just really don't have a f*cking clue in the world. Common sense clearly isn't so common anymore.

One key to being successful is multiple streams of income, it doesn't matter where they come from. Even if he was making $10/hr, that's completely insignificant. Maybe he enjoyed doing what he did, so getting paid for it was just a bonus. What if he has 10 different side jobs that all pay $10/hr, suddenly he's not such a broke bum now, is he?

JJ, quit it with the BetIslands bullshit, whatever shampoo you're using is absorbing into your bald numbskull head of yours, and seeping into whatever actually exists inside of that head. It seems Bill feels more comfortable around here as I've seen him post more in the past few weeks than he has in the past year.

You're not only insulting the intelligence of the posters here, but you constantly rub salt in a wound that's most likely still pretty fresh for many. To say that it's the players fault for losing the money at BetIslands is absolutely bogus. SBR led their posters to the slaughter by allowing them to deposit over $300k during the time period that SBR new BetIslands was done, finished, as good as gone.

If SBR truly was a player advocate, and SBR John is as financially stable as he claims, than they would have done the right thing and dispersed BetIslands advertising dollars to pay the players some or all of their balances back. BetIslands was essentially an SBR Book, as 90% percent pof the clients either post here, or were referred through here. The fact that SBR John makes SBR look like the victim by saying, "they stiffed us for our last month of referral money," is so unbelievably insulting I simply don't understand how he has the balls to post such absolute garbage.

The SBR bash won't happen because both John and Bill know at least one person will show up and want to break their legs, if that was my money, I would love to see a planned SBR bash.

If it wasn't clear to anyone with half a brain that money talks at SBR before, just take a look at their new sponsor. TitanBet, really? One of the worst online books, with a horrible history, suddenly starts to receive grading increases, now sits at a B, and astonishingly their banner sits at the top of this page. TitanBet is no better than a D+ book.

Different day, same shit.
    That stiffed us our referral money claim is sad if true. Why would you care about the referral money when the players you referred lost their money? That's like a car salesman asking for his sale commission on a car he sold but was never delivered to a customer who have already paid full price for the car in advance.

This is the reason the US is barring online gambling. They do not want Mickey Mouse bookies like BI to steal players money. If this book was legal to operate in the US all these people would be in jail now but in CR it's OK to steal American players money. Third world mentality at its best and SBR is profiting from it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bostonboss

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Munson15 = George Jake Meng

Do your Job Deuce as an FBI agent and turn him in as your job requires
    See ya in about a week. When you come back keep this crap out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, and mbs4

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

johnny good job

that was enough

cant believe dan went so far downhill

SBR_John
    Wisky

Rangers your just repeating a narrative on BetIslands. All forums have lost a sponsor. SBR has lost 3. The EOG and Rx have combined for at least 60. The fact we send most the players reflects that we have the biggest and most effective site. BI had no more promotion or contests than any forum sponsor. Their rating was as high as B+ meaning they were not an A book. Players knew this was not a Bookmaker or 5Dimes. As far as the Bash, another dumb narrative. Folk said the same after Cascade, which was an A-, stop paying.

This is the reason the US is barring online gambling. They do not want Mickey Mouse bookies like BI to steal players money. If this book was legal to operate in the US all these people would be in jail now but in CR it's OK to steal American players money. Third world mentality at its best and SBR is profiting from it.
    They did not want safe, publicly traded books either.

SBR does profit out of players needing to know who's reputable and who is not. But we do very well in regulated markets also. All of our recent growth is in regulated markets. We would welcome all markets to be open and regulated.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Johnny great post

Hopefully players learned something from BI

Major stock brokerages and forex trading firms go down and they spend 100,000's of advertising at respected sites

Things happen and nothing full proof

SBR did not force you to play there , its very difficult to get ratings perfect and impossible to know books balance sheets especially in CR

I get ticked when SBR gives so much money away to posters and you blame them for your loses

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Rangers your just repeating a narrative on BetIslands. All forums have lost a sponsor. SBR has lost 3. The EOG and Rx have combined for at least 60. The fact we send most the players reflects that we have the biggest and most effective site. BI had no more promotion or contests than any forum sponsor. Their rating was as high as B+ meaning they were not an A book. Players knew this was not a Bookmaker or 5Dimes. As far as the Bash, another dumb narrative. Folk said the same after Cascade, which was an A-, stop paying.

SBR does profit out of players needing to know who's reputable and who is not. But we do very well in regulated markets also. All of our recent growth is in regulated markets. We would welcome all markets to be open and regulated.
    It's a well known fact that SBR allowed BetIslands to take in over $300k in deposits when you guys were well aware they were insolvent and going down the shitter.

If you had a conscience, or are as financially stable as you claim, than you would have done the right thing here.

Over 90% of BetIslands customers were from SBR, probabaly closer to 100%, but we'll continue to use that number. You led the people that not only contribute to, but make your business what it is, to the slaughter house, all while lining your pockets with their stolen funds.

At no point in time did you reach out to the customers that pay your bills and offer them anything, you offered nothing, shit on a f*cking stick. Not only that, but you continue to insult them by saying things such as, "they scammed us as well for our last months referral."

Not only that, but you refuse to give up the names of the people who were responsible, why? Because you feared for your own safety, another selfish act that represents who SBR and it's owners have in mind, themselves. When creating a website and business such as this, by taking in all that sponsor money, you also assume the risk of the business, something SBR doesn't want to do. So the "player's advocate", who had a hand in scamming their customers, now refuses to give up names because, once again, they have themselves at the top of the priority list. Shocker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nikossf

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have no problem with publicly traded books in the US. When this happens I will support it. But you have to do your homework since your job is to rate books. You are like the Moody's of offshore books so if you give a book a high rating and the book declares bankruptcy you have not done your job well. Most posters will forgive the BI fiasco and the money lost if you do your own mea culpa.

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Johnny great post

Hopefully players learned something from BI

Major stock brokerages and forex trading firms go down and they spend 100,000's of advertising at respected sites

Things happen and nothing full proof

SBR did not force you to play there , its very difficult to get ratings perfect and impossible to know books balance sheets especially in CR

I get ticked when SBR gives so much money away to posters and you blame them for your loses
    Why do you continue to post?

You're posts are insignificant, they offer absolutely nothing of substance.

You continue to defend SBR and bash what I say, yet you don't even comprehend the argument. You continue to return to your moot points that are completely irrelevant in comparison to what I'm actually saying.

I never even signed up at BetIslands, but you;re being completely insensitive towards the people who did. If you were actually a functioning human being that contributed something to do society, maybe you'd understand why people don't want to just sweep a Ponzi scheme fueled by SBR under the rug.

Also, F*ck you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver fortune 500 companies fool people

SBR posters do not have $20,000 to post up let alone 300,000

OMG anyone can inflate numbers at offshore books and make it look real

So many dumb people here I wonder why they got stiffed

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Amen

See ya in about a week. When you come back keep this crap out.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I have no problem with publicly traded books in the US. When this happens I will support it. But you have to do your homework since your job is to rate books. You are like the Moody's of offshore books so if you give a book a high rating and the book declares bankruptcy you have not done your job well. Most posters will forgive the BI fiasco and the money lost if you do your own mea culpa.
    Large books with long track records augmented by positive player experiences is the SBR bedrock. Both Cascade and BI were medium size, had great CS but couldn't boot winners. They wanted to be a Pinnacle. The lesson has been learned we can not trust small or medium size books. They can not withstand a direct hit. Bookmaker's owner went to jail for 4 years and they never missed a beat. Bodog had $20m+ snatched by the DOJ twice and kept trucking. The large books can weather severe adversity.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Large books with long track records augmented by positive player experiences is the SBR bedrock. Both Cascade and BI were medium size, had great CS but couldn't boot winners. They wanted to be a Pinnacle. The lesson has been learned we can not trust small or medium size books. They can not withstand a direct hit. Bookmaker's owner went to jail for 4 years and they never missed a beat. Bodog had $20m+ snatched by the DOJ twice and kept trucking. The large books can weather severe adversity.
    john since the lesson has been learned, are you saying you will no longer put smaller/medium books in the B or A rating?

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya they were rated B+ even when sbr knew they were going under just to get every last crumb of cash.

Justin Beerver
    Justin Beerver's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol JJ, one jew jealous of another

Shalom

bostonboss

too bad jj can't afford a yamika....cover that disfigured dome of his.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    john since the lesson has been learned, are you saying you will no longer put smaller/medium books in the B or A rating?
    Can not say never. One day there could only be smaller and mediums in some markets. Certainly for now that is the way it is and will stay.

Bostonboss I stand corrected, BetIslands highest rating was B, not a B+.

bostonboss

B B+ doesn't really matter......id like to know why rebate wager isn't rated higher? not one person has said anything bad about them or any complaints?

bostonboss

i mean....they are clearly more stable than betislands ever was.....been around longer too.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Those pricks at BI were calling for deposits from me the same week they closed. I'm glad I hadn't played there since that summer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bostonboss

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Some people just really don't have a f*cking clue in the world. Common sense clearly isn't so common anymore.

One key to being successful is multiple streams of income, it doesn't matter where they come from. Even if he was making $10/hr, that's completely insignificant. Maybe he enjoyed doing what he did, so getting paid for it was just a bonus. What if he has 10 different side jobs that all pay $10/hr, suddenly he's not such a broke bum now, is he?

JJ, quit it with the BetIslands bullshit, whatever shampoo you're using is absorbing into your bald numbskull head of yours, and seeping into whatever actually exists inside of that head. It seems Bill feels more comfortable around here as I've seen him post more in the past few weeks than he has in the past year.

You're not only insulting the intelligence of the posters here, but you constantly rub salt in a wound that's most likely still pretty fresh for many. To say that it's the players fault for losing the money at BetIslands is absolutely bogus. SBR led their posters to the slaughter by allowing them to deposit over $300k during the time period that SBR new BetIslands was done, finished, as good as gone.

If SBR truly was a player advocate, and SBR John is as financially stable as he claims, than they would have done the right thing and dispersed BetIslands advertising dollars to pay the players some or all of their balances back. BetIslands was essentially an SBR Book, as 90% percent pof the clients either post here, or were referred through here. The fact that SBR John makes SBR look like the victim by saying, "they stiffed us for our last month of referral money," is so unbelievably insulting I simply don't understand how he has the balls to post such absolute garbage.

The SBR bash won't happen because both John and Bill know at least one person will show up and want to break their legs, if that was my money, I would love to see a planned SBR bash.

If it wasn't clear to anyone with half a brain that money talks at SBR before, just take a look at their new sponsor. TitanBet, really? One of the worst online books, with a horrible history, suddenly starts to receive grading increases, now sits at a B, and astonishingly their banner sits at the top of this page. TitanBet is no better than a D+ book.

Different day, same shit.

Ok, good points, but to back up titanbets gradings, they paid my wager and also that book is financially secure.

Dont see many problems with them going into the future if they continue to pay

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    guy is a major fraud many people in the know have told me also

do we want to tell how much he stole at books using different names??

$2 Bonus whore thats all

ahemmmmm, TRIXTRIX

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    Ok, good points, but to back up titanbets gradings, they paid my wager and also that book is financially secure.

Dont see many problems with them going into the future if they continue to pay
    Thanks for confirming Winner.

First 12