rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Thanks for the feed back Nash. I'm really pissed at the Repubs and their stupid little kindergarten games.
    What they are doing is plain as day, protecting their rich corporate donors. It's also plain as day the corporations
    want to own this country and the world.

What person in their sane mind would not want a person working, to make a wage they could live on? I can
    understand corporations not wanting that, but to have the everyday citizen like you guys defending the corporate
    world makes me sick! It's no skin off your ass unless you own a company.

I'm sorry if you guys can't see the hypocrisy of what your saying, but I can.

Imagine if everyone who wants to work, worked for a wage they could live on. What would your taxes look like?
    What would the economy look like? You bet, lower taxes and a great economy. Things have to progress, they can't
    or shouldn't stay the same. Cost of living has gone up ten fold from the $7.25 days boys, it's time to up it.

The hypocrisy comes from not wanting a wage to live on, but ok to give govt hand outs to them, then cut their benefits?
    Heath insurance, it's not ok with Obama care, but it's ok to pay a higher health premium to cover the uninsured? WTF?

When does the bitching stop with Repubs? (you guys) Bill Clinton this, Bengazi that. How about stop obstructing
    and get to fukking work! They make me sick!

Full Moon, rant over.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winner_13

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Thanks for the feed back Nash. I'm really pissed at the Repubs and their stupid little kindergarten games.
    What they are doing is plain as day, protecting their rich corporate donors. It's also plain as day the corporations

What person in their sane mind would not want a person working, to make a wage they could live on? I can
    understand corporations not wanting that, but to have the everyday citizen like you guys defending the corporate

Imagine if everyone who wants to work, worked for a wage they could live on. What would your taxes look like?
    What would the economy look like? You bet, lower taxes and a great economy. Things have to progress, they can't
    or shouldn't stay the same. Cost of living has gone up ten fold from the $7.25 days boys, it's time to up it.

The hypocrisy comes from not wanting a wage to live on, but ok to give govt hand outs to them, then cut their benefits?
    Heath insurance, it's not ok with Obama care, but it's ok to pay a higher health premium to cover the uninsured? WTF?

When does the bitching stop with Repubs? (you guys) Bill Clinton this, Bengazi that. How about stop obstructing

Full Moon, rant over.
    90%+ of workers are paid higher than the minimum wage Kelly. Not every job is meant to be a career though, how many times do we have to say that. You think it's ok to be able to drop out of high school and waltz into a store and just get $30k a year and benefits? This argument that if you're not a Walton or a fund manager or CEO then all you can earn is $7.25 is getting tired. Of the 300 and whatever million people in America today 5% earn the min wage and 1% earn in the 7 figures so that leaves 94% of workers in the middle....lets keep this in context.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9340

I want people to have income that is in proportion to what they produce. If all you're doing for the community is turning over hamburger patties, you shouldn't be paid a living wage.

They're not going to cut taxes, they'll just find something else to spend that money on. The economy won't improve at all, that is crazy.

I'm not okay with any of that.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    18 trillion

Yeah you gotta quite intelligent to get to that level of crookedness...

That's enough for me to want to know and ensure the same mistakes arent made by people in my country...

emoticons.. cute

Anyways, you have no idea how the debt even got to 18 trillion so just stop. Not fooling anyone.

brooks85

Full Moon, rant over.
    you idiot, go to school. It's never too late. Check your moral "opinions" at the door and step into the real world for once in your pathetic life.

"rant over" and that is exactly what it was, an uneducated rant. You'd think after supporting failures like obamacare over and over you'd accept you don't know what you're talking about. Pride is a dangerous thing tho.

and this lol

"When does the bitching stop with Repubs? (you guys) Bill Clinton this, Bengazi that. How about stop obstructing
    and get to fukking work! They make me sick!"

The irony in that is just hilarious. Some idiot liberal asking when the bitching stops? So I guess it's officially not bush's fault anymore? lol good to know.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-15-14 at 08:34 AM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    It's like shooting fish in a barrell Brooks.

Not saying the republicans don't and didn't have corruption, but to say the majority of the corruption comes from that side is just ignorant and ludicrous.

Democrats through out American history have a strangle hold on shady dealings.

Like I said, Kennedy fortune was made on bootlegging, stock market fraud and insider dealing, and so on and on and on.
    Even Jackie O married a filthy shady ship magnate.

Clinton's didn't run the dixie mafia down there in Mississippi/Arkansas, but he was very influential, Bubba's brother ran tons of coke for them, the dirty laundry list is endless.
    Bill worshipped the Kennedy's, Clinton emulated JFK every step of the way, dirty dealings, sleeping with every piece of ass that came his way.....
    Like I said, Harry Reid and his dirty green energy money.

Let's not forget the Daley corruption machine out there in Chicago.
    Daley's been ripping off Cook County for half a century plus.
    Not to mention there are dead grandma's voting democrat three times in the same election in Chcicago, you got dogs and cats voting as registered democrats......
    Another one who has deep ties with the Kennedys

History of corruption in America starts with Boss Tweed, google Tammany Hall if you want.

Andrew Jackson, the seventh president, you know, the founder of the democrat party, God bless that man huh?
    Slaughtered American Indians, forced them off their land with his Indian Removal Act.
    Owned dozens of slaves, treated them like shit.

Andrew Jackson had District Court judges arrested and thrown in jail for not agreeing with him, lawyers, anybody and everybody.
    Who does that sound like now?

And this guy was the founder of the democratic party, and one of the most corrupt pieces of shit in American history, and many democrats today both have and use his text book.

Start with Boss Tweed in the 1780's, work your way through Andrew Jackson, the Daleys, the Kennedys of the mid 1900's.
    I got a thousand more examples, but I got more important things to do than take ignorant demorcrats to school.
    It's not like what I just posted wasn't taught in college, even high schooi.
    exactly and you didn't even touch on solyndra or fiskers.

Original democrats are nothing like these uneducated liberal democrats we have today. Even JFK would be considered republican on issues that today's democrats spearhead. But, they don't know that because the cartoon shows they watch like MSNBC or Bill Maher don't tell them.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    I want people to have income that is in proportion to what they produce. If all you're doing for the community is turning over hamburger patties, you shouldn't be paid a living wage.
    So union factory jobs that do basically the same thing should get $30-$50/hour though...

Turning hamburgers is better than lawyers in the community, how do you define what's better?

Like anyone gives a penetrate about people in offices passing papers back and forth and making photocopies and making $50k + year...how's that helping the community?

North Americans are very unproductive compared to Germany. Shows in the products too....

People who get paid the most actually "work" the least...fact.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba, and Winner_13

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    emoticons.. cute

Anyways, you have no idea how the debt even got to 18 trillion so just stop. Not fooling anyone.
    Attacking the poster and not the post...

Sign of a man whos out of answers...

brooks85

emoticons.. cute

case in point.

rkelly110

you idiot, go to school. It's never too late. Check your moral "opinions" at the door and step into the real world for once in your pathetic life.

"rant over" and that is exactly what it was, an uneducated rant. You'd think after supporting failures like obamacare over and over you'd accept you don't know what you're talking about. Pride is a dangerous thing tho.

and this lol

"When does the bitching stop with Repubs? (you guys) Bill Clinton this, Bengazi that. How about stop obstructing
    and get to fukking work! They make me sick!"

The irony in that is just hilarious. Some idiot liberal asking when the bitching stops? So I guess it's officially not bush's fault anymore? lol good to know.
    You have no idea how conservative I really am. Anyone with an inkling of brain power would know what I post is
    for the good of all, not myself. It's called putting yourself in someone else's shoes/ thinking of others besides your
    fukking selves. I'm a realist.

Bitching about the same shit over and over, pisses me off. Obstructing by our childish elected officials, pisses me off. Sticking up for the corporate world when it's as blatant as the nose on your face they want to rule the world, pisses me off. Stupidity which you post, pisses me off.

Unreal you guys defend the corporate world when they did a pump and dump on the govt (you and me) and still want more! Govt bail outs, don't pay a cent in taxes and pay a minimum wage/ no benefits which is still putting a hurt on the govt.

It's fine and dandy you guys are doing good, good for you, but don't put down the people flipping your burgers. That puts you higher than them in your mind. In reality, they put their pants on the same as you.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I love the move. hard working Americans deserve it. And for those those say, "nay, let the market place set the minimum wage." We all know that shit would be at like $3/hr on average because of a few who would be willing to take such disrespect because they know no better

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You have no idea how conservative I really am. Anyone with an inkling of brain power would know what I post is
    for the good of all, not myself. It's called putting yourself in someone else's shoes/ thinking of others besides your
    fukking selves. I'm a realist.

Bitching about the same shit over and over, pisses me off. Obstructing by our childish elected officials, pisses me off. Sticking up for the corporate world when it's as blatant as the nose on your face they want to rule the world, pisses me off. Stupidity which you post, pisses me off.

Unreal you guys defend the corporate world when they did a pump and dump on the govt (you and me) and still want more! Govt bail outs, don't pay a cent in taxes and pay a minimum wage/ no benefits which is still putting a hurt on the govt.

It's fine and dandy you guys are doing good, good for you, but don't put down the people flipping your burgers. That puts you higher than them in your mind. In reality, they put their pants on the same as you.
    I'm callin you out on this one my friend...Pickle don't wear hipster skinny jeans or saggin' pants either.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Everyone who has read this thread is now dumber

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    i didn't read any of Brooks post

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Yea...just skimmed over it. I manage many minimum wage workers. If the minimum wage is raised a few cents, it won't affect much. If it's raised significantly, shifts will get cut, positions will be eliminated, and cost of goods will increase. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing. The good employees I have don't stay at minimum wage very long...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Yea...just skimmed over it. I manage many minimum wage workers. If the minimum wage is raised a few cents, it won't affect much. If it's raised significantly, shifts will get cut, positions will be eliminated, and cost of goods will increase. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing. The good employees I have don't stay at minimum wage very long...
    That is the concept....too bad we have some people in here who believe minimum wage should be the ceiling for a worker, whether it's $7 or $10 an hour. If thats all you want in life...well.....thats why there is a set minimum wage, just take that and go away and leave the rest of the productive society who wants more for themselves alone. Just like the fat kid on the basketball court in school or the family member you help get a job in order to keep them out of trouble....just go sit in the corner and be lazy and stay the fukk out of the way.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm callin you out on this one my friend...Pickle don't wear hipster skinny jeans or saggin' pants either.
    Thanks man, I needed calmed down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I remain totally stunned at how many people want the government to continue to intervene with their "good intentions". $18 trillion in debt, healthcare in a flux, IRS gone wild, Social Security lockbox with IOU's, Congress and the White House totally Washingtonized, and people just keep running to the well for more social and financial justice. We should be avoiding the federal government, not enlisting them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    You just made my point.
    Raise the wage .50 or so, no biggie, raise it 3.00. watch people lose jobs in droves.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9340

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    So union factory jobs that do basically the same thing should get $30-$50/hour though...

Turning hamburgers is better than lawyers in the community, how do you define what's better?

Like anyone gives a penetrate about people in offices passing papers back and forth and making photocopies and making $50k + year...how's that helping the community?

North Americans are very unproductive compared to Germany. Shows in the products too....

People who get paid the most actually "work" the least...fact.
    It's not how I define better, it's how the community defines better. I guess they value people who know the intricacies of the law and can defend you in court against the state more than a person who turns over hamburger patties all day. Where exactly are these people making 50k a year by using a copy machine? And America's per capita GDP is about 8k higher than Germany's.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    It's not how I define better, it's how the community defines better. I guess they value people who know the intricacies of the law and can defend you in court against the state more than a person who turns over hamburger patties all day. Where exactly are these people making 50k a year by using a copy machine? And America's per capita GDP is about 8k higher than Germany's.
    And there are plenty of broke lawyers too. Big misconception that once you pass the bar you're suddenly making 6 figures forever.

You're paid for the value you bring to any business....period. Minimum wage jobs require zero to little skill, can be replaced same or next day by another applicant and if you want to keep pushing the argument about higher wages for low skill work, technology is going to replace that worker...would rather spend 50K on a machine that can perform and last 5 or more years than to pay $25/30K each year to unreliable workers.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Burger flippers aren't going to have to worry about their wages eventually. If they came up with this machine 50 years ago, they'll eventually come up with a modernized version today. All you'll need is about 4-5 people on a shift to take and process the orders. Te machine will do the rest. Restaurants will save millions in labor costs.

stevenash

I know this, the generations to follow us are fukked.
    Unless you are hi-tech skilled, you are pretty much left behind.
    There's a big need for vets, animal doctors that is, but they are not well compensated, you can get by on a vet salary, if you want to live your life getting by.
    Also in need are mental health/drug educators, once again, not high paying careers.

The money is in constuction, building thing, architecture, that sort of things.
    There is always a need for structures, buildings, bridges.....

The money is also in medicine.

But the stable jobs going forward is I/T
    People, the future arrived 10 years ago.
    Online shopping, online banking.
    There is a need for auditors, online sheriffis if you will.
    Apps, or applications for short, if you can design an app your phone will be ringing, people are going to want to use you for their online business.
    I'm data analyst, O/A really, I am getting certified in SQL, which is databases, all information are on a database someplace.
    I'm making a little left turn in my career, staying in I/T, still dealing with data, just in a different aspect.
    Web designers are still in need.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Why do smart people argue with dumb people???

They're called dumb for a reason...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Why do smart people argue with dumb people???

They're called dumb for a reason...
    You can't fix dumb either.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I know this, the generations to follow us are fukked.
    Unless you are hi-tech skilled, you are pretty much left behind.
    There's a big need for vets, animal doctors that is, but they are not well compensated, you can get by on a vet salary, if you want to live your life getting by.
    Also in need are mental health/drug educators, once again, not high paying careers.

The money is in constuction, building thing, architecture, that sort of things.
    There is always a need for structures, buildings, bridges.....

The money is also in medicine.

But the stable jobs going forward is I/T
    People, the future arrived 10 years ago.
    Online shopping, online banking.
    There is a need for auditors, online sheriffis if you will.
    Apps, or applications for short, if you can design an app your phone will be ringing, people are going to want to use you for their online business.
    I'm data analyst, O/A really, I am getting certified in SQL, which is databases, all information are on a database someplace.
    I'm making a little left turn in my career, staying in I/T, still dealing with data, just in a different aspect.
    Web designers are still in need.
    Liberals are screaming to teach our kids Spanish for a successful future in America, I'm teaching my daughter to speak JAVA

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Liberals are screaming to teach our kids Spanish for a successful future in America, I'm teaching my daughter to speak JAVA
    Teach them either/both Indian/Chinese...

Two emerging powerhouses...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

the ACA changed the definition of full time from 40 hours to 30 hours to supposedly try to "force companies to offer health care to more employees" or face big fines, but in reality... all it did to most businesses that fall under the employer mandate was force them to take most employees that were working between 32 and 38 hours per week and cut them to just under 30 per week so they can curtail the new law, which is stupid to begin with.

So the ACA wants to force everyone to sign up for healthcare but other smaller fine print in the law ended up cutting into how much money a lot of people actually make. most of these smaller companies that barely tip the 50 full time worker scale can't afford to offer health care to everyone so they have to adjust to stay alive and who gets hurt? more US workers who were just barely getting by with 35+ hours a week and now they have to try and find a way to survive on less than 30 hours a week because of the ACA? but they want to force these same people to now sign up and pay for healthcare which they couldn't afford in the first place. real fucking smart.

Obama has done nothing positive in 6 years and his administration is a joke on all levels.

Just read about how much of a joke his 800 billion stimulus package was and would turn out to be... then again, anyone with half a brain knew that the day it passed as well... same goes for the ACA.

So raising min wage a bit is going to what, help out these people? Another joke from the country clown.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9954

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    You didn't answer my question. What handout are you referring to? Tell me exactly what the oil company gets in the form of handout. The poor get welfare checks. I can tell you exactly what handout they get. Describe the handout oil companies get. Don't just say they get them. Prove it to me. I honestly don't know.
    No one answered this. Come on dems. Lots of people talking about govt giving corporate welfare so give me examples.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

No one answered this. Come on dems. Lots of people talking about govt giving corporate welfare so give me examples.
    They get the earth and ocean to pollute for monetary gains.. Isn't that a handout... I know I know they have money they can do whatever they want..
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave King Mayan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    They get the earth and ocean to pollute for monetary gains.. Isn't that a handout... I know I know they have money they can do whatever they want..
    What bleeding heart liberal said this?

“Aid is just a stop-gap. Commerce [and] entrepreneurial capitalism takes more people out of poverty than aid.
    “In dealing with poverty here and around the world, welfare and foreign aid are a Band-Aid. Free enterprise is a cure.
    “Entrepreneurship is the most sure way of development.”
    In a speech in Dublin in October, he express similar sentiments according to Forbes.
    “Job creators and innovators are just the key, and aid is just a bridge … We see it as startup money, investment in new countries. A humbling thing was to learn the role of commerce.”

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

So these job creators never made money of the government(handouts)... Roads, bridges, railroad, government funded innovation, etc.. please corporations take more than anybody else..

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Farm subsidies?

From 1995-2009 the largest and wealthiest top 10 percent of farm program recipients received 74 percent of all farm subsidies with an average total payment over 15 years of $445,127 per recipient

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Just read about how much of a joke his 800 billion stimulus package was.
    A third of it was straight up tax cuts.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    A third of it was straight up tax cuts.
    I think it was tax cuts for middle class folks.. Fukk them only rich silver spoon brats deserve tax cuts... Limbaugh says so..

First ... 3456789 ... Last