aoshea
    aoshea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Michigan St @ Wisc tomorrow; thoughts?

Should be a great Big 10 ten game. Predictions?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Wisky wins.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Wisky wins.

So Sparty it is

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    So Sparty it is

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuk Pumpkin pushing tomorrow is all about.......

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

wisky wins. The are too good under Bo Ryan at the Kohl Center. Shocked after the hot start to the year they had how they've been slumping lately. Thought they were for real for a while. Number 1 seed material. Bottom line its tough to win on the road in the big 10 and wisky may have the best home court record in the country since Bo Ryan took over. Badgers choked away their last home game vs ohio state. all they needed was one shot to fall in the last 8 minutes and they win that game. Mich st has a few key injuries you need to monitor that could be huge factor. Can't bet against wisky at home at sucha short number though. Against the rules for me to do that given Bo's Homecourt dominance. Badgers get their swagger back that they seemingly lost along the way when they choked in Indiana and win this game by 10+ points

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Badgers have already lost 3 games this year in Kohl. I cant see them losing a 4th. It does surprise me that 70% of the people on covers are picking MSU though. I cant see Wisconsin losing here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    wisky wins. The are too good under Bo Ryan at the Kohl Center. Shocked after the hot start to the year they had how they've been slumping lately. Thought they were for real for a while. Number 1 seed material. Bottom line its tough to win on the road in the big 10 and wisky may have the best home court record in the country since Bo Ryan took over. Badgers choked away their last home game vs ohio state. all they needed was one shot to fall in the last 8 minutes and they win that game. Mich st has a few key injuries you need to monitor that could be huge factor. Can't bet against wisky at home at sucha short number though. Against the rules for me to do that given Bo's Homecourt dominance. Badgers get their swagger back that they seemingly lost along the way when they choked in Indiana and win this game by 10+ points
    This is the most unathletic and worst defensive team Wisconsin's had under Ryan. Period.

No. 1 seed? LOL. This "slump" is just the Badgers being exposed. MSU may be too beat up to win this game, but let's get one thing straight: Wisconsin is the definition of a mediocre basketball team.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Didn't michigan and buckeyes beat them at kohl?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Didn't michigan and buckeyes beat them at kohl?
    And Northwestern.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This is the most unathletic and worst defensive team Wisconsin's had under Ryan. Period.

No. 1 seed? LOL. This "slump" is just the Badgers being exposed. MSU may be too beat up to win this game, but let's get one thing straight: Wisconsin is the definition of a mediocre basketball team.
    if appling was playing this be a no brainer, i guess line kinda says he isnt but wiscy cant defend anyone off the bounce. harris will do what he wants, and if appling was playing he would get wherever he wanted on the court as well..line pretty much says wiscy but to me it sparty or pass so prob pass.

paco

I would personally leave this game alone

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if appling was playing this be a no brainer, i guess line kinda says he isnt but wiscy cant defend anyone off the bounce. harris will do what he wants, and if appling was playing he would get wherever he wanted on the court as well..line pretty much says wiscy but to me it sparty or pass so prob pass.
    Their confusion on ball screens and inability to stop dribble penetration is so bad I don't even know where to begin. Bo sold his soul to Dekker -- great offensive player, no D -- and rebuilt this team around him, abandoning many of his program's core staples. How's that working out for them?

2daBank

Their confusion on ball screens and inability to stop dribble penetration is so bad I don't even know where to begin. Bo sold his soul to Dekker -- great offensive player, no D -- and rebuilt this team around him, abandoning many of his program's core staples. How's that working out for them?
    him and mike brey have the worst defenses ive ever seen a team coached by either play this season..

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin is 2-5 against the spread in their last seven games, 1-4 against the spread in their last five home games, and 0-4 against the spread in their last four Sunday games. Michigan State is 6-1 against the spread in their last seven road games, 10-4 against the spread in their last 14 games, and 5-2 against the spread against the Big Ten. The favorite has covered the point spread in seven of the last 10 meetings of these two.

Gatta roll with Mich sprinkling a little on the ML
    Last edited by kevin101; 02-09-14 at 01:17 AM.

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Either you are saying that the B1G is a very very good conference and Wisky is being exposed in it, or They have been exposed to carppy teams here lately. Not sure. But from what the stats say is that Wisky has a top 10 RPI and did beat Florida, St Louis, Virginia, Marq, EKU (which is a top contender in the OVC) in OOC. So by beating these teams and then facing B1G opponents and losing - I think that the B1G is very solid.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

i like M STATE + the points

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Poison-Nut View Post
    Either you are saying that the B1G is a very very good conference and Wisky is being exposed in it, or They have been exposed to carppy teams here lately. Not sure. But from what the stats say is that Wisky has a top 10 RPI and did beat Florida, St Louis, Virginia, Marq, EKU (which is a top contender in the OVC) in OOC. So by beating these teams and then facing B1G opponents and losing - I think that the B1G is very solid.
    obviously the big 10 a tough conf,, i think more to the point of what nc was saying is that wiscy surprised a lot of ppl with the way they came out much more offensive minded and while sure they can score once they got into conf play where d is turned up a notch it became evident they have a glaring weakness and it the fact they just dont play strong enough on ball d to get the stops you need to win big games this time of the year, hence the "exposed " comment.. jeez that uva gm was a abysmal gm to watch, wiscy defense was great that gm i suppose but uva doesnt really have the guys to beat a team off the bounce,,honestly with the exception of slu with jett who a beast going to the rack (but i think size wise wiscy was tough matchup for slu) most the good teams wiscy beat were lacking a guy to beat you off the bounce... w/o appling i think this gm a pass but this what my overall thoughts on the badgers have been since watching yogi ferrell abuse this team off the dribble, they cannot stop attacking guards off the dribble at all..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Maybe under

What is current line??

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Poison-Nut View Post
    I don't care what the KenPoms of the world say. Just watch Wisconsin play. They are really, really bad defensively relative to what we typically see from them.

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Wisky wins.
    I have to Fade you here again BigDay, remember last time when you picked Iowa to beat MSU and I had MSU, well today feels like Deja Vu all over again.

MICHIGAN STATE +3 IS GOLD!!

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Don't like the game [ WNT ] for me !

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Michigan ST is +4.5 now at herritage

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

+4.5 now? even better, I see the Gold turning into diamonds.

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I grabbed MSU +2.5 1st half. They usually start games well and slip a little at the end. I still think they pull out the W though. Wisconsin defense is garbage, but they will be playing with desperation today I would think.

72'RoseBowlChamp
    72'RoseBowlChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Does anyone know the status today on Brandon Dawson and Keith Appling??

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Good discussion...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

line movement says Wisc

aaserv08
    aaserv08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Appling out - Badgers roll at home

paco

Sparty missing Appling like crazy

JackHammer
    JackHammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

What's everyone thinking for the second half?

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harris doesnt have a point and is 0/8FG that's the reason they are losing. Both teams look bad honestly.. just MSU the worst

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Harris gets going in the second half. MSU PK is the play

JackHammer
    JackHammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    Harris gets going in the second half. MSU PK is the play
    Agreed, given where the game is now. I'm getting Wisc PK +105 and that seems like something is odd considering where the game is at right now.

12 Last