no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Let's Annualized

I always stress to keep notes and found interesting results researching mine this morning. Two details stand out to me, first is that I am 9-2 and second is that 9 of my picks are road teams. Both home picks made won so I am 7-2 on road picks. I had 5 each of dogs and fav with one being a pick and find it interesting that I never lay big points with the most being 4.5.

This is my first attempt at sports handicapping except for nfl the last two seasons and want to learn fast but find it hard to adjust or change. Bad habits seem to linger meaning sometimes I know that it is wrong but do it anyhow. Also I can't seem to stop betting 'others' picks which are always wrong. I just bet soccer and hockey knowing zip losing both.

When going to my notes this morning I had no ideal of what I would be seeing. Gotta do NBA now.

Jan 29th bets made
    +13.5 rd dif 4 pts
    +8 rd dif 6 pts
    +13 rd won outright
    +1.5 rd lost (Massachusetts)
    Jan 30th
    found nothing
    Jan 31st
    -3 rd won by 12
    -2.5 home won by 12
    Feb 1st
    -4.5 rd won by 7
    +10.5 rd won outright
    Feb 2nd
    pk rd won by 2
    -2 home won by 22
    -2 rd lost (Michigan)

I am now seeing lonely home picks won big. What are you seeing here pro and con? Looking at games reviewed but unbet I once agin see 6 road with only 1 at home. Made my picks for today prior to this and have no clue to how they will fit in but gonna look now. I do know that I reviewed several but don't believe I circled any yet. I did love Iowa only to come back and to love Ohio St.

Wow can't believe what I see, 8 road and 1 at home. Why am I on road teams? Seems to me home teams should have the advantage. Is it the challenge or what? Liking so many road teams is nuts is it not. This is a four hour study this morning and to be taken seriously on my quest for 100K. Bottom line is that I have 28 looks/picks so far liking only 4 home teams. This leads me to another thought on a partial study done last week. Not true for Wednesdays but for Thursdays if you bet every dog you would make money.
    Jan 30 dogs won 27-17
    Jan 23 dogs won 27-21-3
    Jan 16 dogs won 28-22
    Jan 9 dogs won 28-20-1
    Study not done for other days but believe that this knowledge alone is enough to make a killing. I would be happy to pay for remaining days to be done as well as Dec. Appears odds maker don't know what they are doing but surely they do.

Only bet today is Miss/Kent over 150 but here's thoughts on others
    +6.5 Butler/Marquette dogfight
    +18 Wake Forest/Duke giving too many but don't like dogs that can't win
    +12 Mizz/Florida same as above
    -1 Holycross/Colgate
    -8 Texas/TCU
    -3.5 Kansas/Baylor
    James Madison/Towson -7
    +6 Ohio St/Iowa Ohio St can win
    +12.5 Miss/Kentucky Over 150 was my thoughts and was line found

I understand finding myself liking dogs by why so many road teams? Feel free to join me on my quest for 100K and we will have a pizza party when accomplished. Brand new at this so any advice is helpful. Gotta wonder where my NBA stands which will be done later. Thanks in advance for your help.

Another study that needs to be done that I am willing to pay for would be consensus for the whole day of which is being bet by majority home or away.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

That is odd that you like so many road teams. What is the home court advantage spread in bball. Football is the 3 pts for home team usually I don't know what it is for bball though. I think that Fla might cover that but I like over 150. gl