Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
    By the way I'm sure that 100 bucks to go pro really goes to charity.
    Philly I think that you are a good guy we were chatting about hockey last night but I do think that the money here goes to charity. There is no way that they could have been scamming for this long without anyone knowing and I don't think it would get them anywhere. I wish americans could still open an account at a book and go pro but it is what it is. BOL on your hockey picks.

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Philly I think that you are a good guy we were chatting about hockey last night but I do think that the money here goes to charity. There is no way that they could have been scamming for this long without anyone knowing and I don't think it would get them anywhere. I wish americans could still open an account at a book and go pro but it is what it is. BOL on your hockey picks.
    Thanks Mitch I'll be releasing some plays around 5 on my hockey thread. Got a nice card tonight I'm pretty confident in.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

looking forward to it

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
    And u can ban me for that comment if u want... I have a life and will survive without SBR trust me. I have no problem sticking up for everyone else hear.

thank god we finally have someone to stick up for us!

First 123