1. #1
    jazzmatazz23
    jazzmatazz23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-11
    Posts: 108
    Betpoints: 1396

    Scam* HalftimeMagic * Fraud

    Hello fellow sports bettors,

    Some of you may have heard of HalftimeMagic service. They only do 2nd half betting. They offer guarantee packages where you can purchase up to a month and if they are not above 20+units they return your money. Needless to say I fell for the scam and over a 2 month span they are down double digit units and are not returning my money. There customer service has been terrible, and they delete any comment on there twitter account that does not reflect them in a positive way.

    If you are looking for a service do not choose them. They were slow at getting plays which is important since you only have 10-15 minutes during halftime, they do not track there record with a 3rd party service, and they scammed my money.

    Just want to warn anyone thinking of doing business with them!

  2. #2
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,680
    Betpoints: 24

    Sorry to hear that not many legit ones out there. How much did you lose i hope not that much. Most of these crooks even if they do good awhile will end up wanting more money because they are doing good and try to talk you into getting an "Upgrade". If they do bad you will either never hear from them or they will try to get you to send them more cash because the picks you have are not the better ones. I would love to know if there are any decent ones out there just for additional info .

  3. #3
    jazzmatazz23
    jazzmatazz23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-11
    Posts: 108
    Betpoints: 1396

    Overall the packages are $600 a month. I split it with a buddy, so not terrible, but still. I respect the services that are honest and straight forward regardless if they are up and down. I previously had a package with RAS which I enjoyed, but the price of the package is just too much now.

  4. #4
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,680
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzmatazz23 View Post
    Overall the packages are $600 a month. I split it with a buddy, so not terrible, but still. I respect the services that are honest and straight forward regardless if they are up and down. I previously had a package with RAS which I enjoyed, but the price of the package is just too much now.
    It could have been worse. Years ago i trusted one and paid into one. At first in like the first 1/2 of the season he was like 80% which was great. Then he talked me into a bigger deal and i spent like $4000 total. The second Half he was horrible and was like 20% .I netted about $1000 which was not all that great .
    Next year he talked me into it again. He was less then 20% and i not only lost a crapload on paying him i lost a crapload on his picks. The following year he tries to give me a "Deal" because he was with another company and they were better and since he was so bad the year before they would give me a deal because of it. Of course i did not do it .
    How good was RAS ? The problem is not only do you have to make enough money for you ,you have to make enough to pay off what you paid for the service first before you make a profit.

  5. #5
    jazzmatazz23
    jazzmatazz23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-11
    Posts: 108
    Betpoints: 1396

    To me RAS is the most legit service. He only does NCAAB and NCAAF. I think now it is $3,000 for just his cbb service. Problem is that the games he picks the lines move instantly about 2 points. So you have to be right at a computer to have a shot when he releases his plays. Also need to be betting 500+ a game to make it worth buying the service

  6. #6
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 6,680
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzmatazz23 View Post
    To me RAS is the most legit service. He only does NCAAB and NCAAF. I think now it is $3,000 for just his cbb service. Problem is that the games he picks the lines move instantly about 2 points. So you have to be right at a computer to have a shot when he releases his plays. Also need to be betting 500+ a game to make it worth buying the service
    Yea i guess if he is good and someone can bet that it would be worth it. But to invest that much i would want to net at least that back overall.

  7. #7
    breakpoint84
    breakpoint84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-14
    Posts: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzmatazz23 View Post
    Hello fellow sports bettors,

    Some of you may have heard of HalftimeMagic service. They only do 2nd half betting. They offer guarantee packages where you can purchase up to a month and if they are not above 20+units they return your money. Needless to say I fell for the scam and over a 2 month span they are down double digit units and are not returning my money. There customer service has been terrible, and they delete any comment on there twitter account that does not reflect them in a positive way.

    If you are looking for a service do not choose them. They were slow at getting plays which is important since you only have 10-15 minutes during halftime, they do not track there record with a 3rd party service, and they scammed my money.

    Just want to warn anyone thinking of doing business with them!

    I have used them. Their half time plays are pretty sharp and usually the right side to be on. I will admit the service is not for everyone because you have to be pretty quick when it comes to getting down on halftime. Depending on your cell carrier the plays can have a few minute delay from when they get sent out but I have not had issues. only maybe once or twice I got it too late and I let them know and they took out off my monthly units that they guaranteed.

    Regarding the guarantee. I as well took them up on this offer. They give the choice of either getting the package for free for 45 days or getting the money back. I choose to keep the package. So I think its either one you have to choose. They have had a rough streak the last month or so but I have seen them get hot and hit. I continue to use them because you can tell their plays more often then not are the right side and pretty sharp. I have not seen anything from them that questions their integrity. But as always the results can speak from themselves. and you can see everything transparent on their website.

    Just my 2 cents from someone who has used them

  8. #8
    greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 9,081
    Betpoints: 40

    You paid for picks?

  9. #9
    breakpoint84
    breakpoint84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-14
    Posts: 2

    Yes I did Green. If its profitable then it makes sense. Just as I pay for Information in an another industry like the stock market

  10. #10
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Sorry to hear this man.

  11. #11
    uratowel
    uratowel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzmatazz23 View Post
    Overall the packages are $600 a month. I split it with a buddy, so not terrible, but still. I respect the services that are honest and straight forward regardless if they are up and down. I previously had a package with RAS which I enjoyed, but the price of the package is just too much now.
    lol you admit to splitting a package too...nice. Already try to make them look bad because you didn't win with them, even though you chose to gamble more, then split the plays with someone else.

Top