mollywollyer
    mollywollyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just received my checks 5 minutes ago from Fedex! Thanks for all your help!!! For the record I received in 37 business days since original request on 4/27. It wasn't easy, but I finally received them. Let's just hope they don't bounce. Do you think I should deposit both at same time or wait a few days?..or does it really matter?..someone mentioned to space the deposits out. Thanks again Bill!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by mollywollyer View Post
    I just received my checks 5 minutes ago from Fedex! Thanks for all your help!!! For the record I received in 37 business days since original request on 4/27. It wasn't easy, but I finally received them. Let's just hope they don't bounce. Do you think I should deposit both at same time or wait a few days?..or does it really matter?..someone mentioned to space the deposits out. Thanks again Bill!
    There hasn't been any reports of switching processors so the checks should draw from the account as normal. You are welcome. Hopefully Bodog has succeeded in cutting that time in half.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    Seems to me ** payouts are back at Bodog. Logged in to my acct. this morning and the option has reappeared.

only back for some people it was said, not for me myself personally

JBrown1045
    JBrown1045's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    only back for some people it was said, not for me myself personally
    Thats screwed up. I feel for you. Most books I use, I make sure I can do ** of some sort especially as long as the fees are reasonable. To offer it to some and not others is not right. Maybe its only for the people who do like $500 at a time and not those $2k+ guys. Not sure.

texash
    texash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deposit Cleared

Just wanted to report that my deposit cleared, it took 17 business days. Now I requested a payout via courier. I will let you guys know how long it takes.

At least they are making some slow but sure progress.....I'm fairly sure the checks will be good, it's just a matter of time and inconvenience.

mollywollyer

17 business days to clear? I'm confused.. I deposted the check I received today from BoDog to xxxxxxxxx and they told me it would only take 3 days. The check I received from Bodog was from a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (it was actually a bank just a few miles from my home..wierd).
    Last edited by SBRforum Staff; 06-21-07 at 06:53 AM. Reason: finance/processor info removed

PFL57
    PFL57's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mollywollyer View Post
    17 business days to clear? I'm confused.. I deposted the check I received today from BoDog to xxxxxxxxxx and they told me it would only take 3 days. The check I received from Bodog was from a xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx (it was actually a bank just a few miles from my home..wierd).
    Just curious, how much was your withdrawal for? I'm waiting for over 10K and it's been 13 days (they say it will take an "average" of 20). I just wanted to see if it was over 2.5k.
    Last edited by SBRforum Staff; 06-21-07 at 06:54 AM. Reason: finance/processor information removed

bodog
    bodog's Avatar Become A Pro!

update

I requested over 20k on may 20th check my mail. still no sign. ill keep u guys updated, please do the same!

mollywollyer

Quote Originally Posted by PFL57 View Post
    Just curious, how much was your withdrawal for? I'm waiting for over 10K and it's been 13 days (they say it will take an "average" of 20). I just wanted to see if it was over 2.5k.
    It was for $3k. I received it split into 2 checks ($2500/$500)

Carterrud
    Carterrud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cashed out 27,000 on June 7th. It looks like they are going to send me 13 checks for 2,000 and 1 for 1,000. I know I probably will not receive them until late July. Will all the checks come at once and can I cash them out all at the same time.

Thanks,

gc8661
    gc8661's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still waiting from april 29th still. I was told i would have a check this week. I am yet to get my fed ex tracking number... As for 13 checks i dont think i would cash all 13 at the same time.

mollywollyer

UPDATE!! NOT GOOD...
    My check bounced already!!! I just deposited on Tuesday.
    This has just been an awful experience.

Here is email/response from Bodog:

We’ve just been informed that check totaling $2500, which was recently issued to you, will be erroneously returned as NSF. We have been assured by our processor that this is due to a simple mix-up and that you will be able to take the returned check back to your bank for payment. Typically, your bank will mail the returned check to you.

Please note that your bank may charge you a fee for this service; to cover these fees we’ve issued you a bonus of $25 to your Bodog account. Please accept this bonus with our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any questions regarding this issue, please feel free to contact us.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

slowdog...lol!...

texash
    texash's Avatar Become A Pro!

I finally got my payout for $600 yesterday 06/21. Payout was sent on 5/17 according to Bodog.

I'm waiting for one more payout sent 6/19. It says 20 working days on their website under "Payouts" so maybe this one will arrive within that time.

After I get that last payout I'm done because payouts are too much of a pain and basketball season is over. Let the US Congress fix this stuff up before I come back.

beantownBNT
    beantownBNT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troubles receiving a check...more troubles when you have it?

I hear whispers that some banks will not even take payout checks received from online books like Bodog. What US banks can I go to that won't give me any problems? Big banks? Small banks?

shake zula
    shake zula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by beantownBNT View Post
    I hear whispers that some banks will not even take payout checks received from online books like Bodog. What US banks can I go to that won't give me any problems? Big banks? Small banks?
    I call B.S. the checks don't mention anything about bodog or anything gambling related. For all the bank knows you could have gotten that check for designing a web page, or what not.

InTheMoney2k8
    InTheMoney2k8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know this is my first post, but this entire issue troubles me so I must put in my 2 cents. I too have had bodog payout issues, but the info they give me completly contradicts what they seem to tell everyone else.
    Bodog told me yesterday that they cant even do ** anymore for anyone because they claim the company they do it with dropped them. Obviously this is a lie. Ive been waiting a month and a half for my check and this is getting rediculous. If Bodog holds themselves to such a high standard than they should'nt basically steel peoples money. As much as I like SBR I really dont see why Bodog is rated and A+.
    Anyways ironically enough I have a few friends who have just gotten into sports betting, probably ones who would loose there money, and ive referred them to BetJM.
    If anyone could get to the bottom of this with Bodog that would be highly appreciated. Because I would love to be switched over to ** if possible.

daq
    daq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its also my first post but I got 4k payout in 25 minutes via neteller and seems to be a US problem.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by InTheMoney2k8 View Post
    I know this is my first post, but this entire issue troubles me so I must put in my 2 cents. I too have had bodog payout issues, but the info they give me completly contradicts what they seem to tell everyone else.
    Bodog told me yesterday that they cant even do ** anymore for anyone because they claim the company they do it with dropped them. Obviously this is a lie. Ive been waiting a month and a half for my check and this is getting rediculous. If Bodog holds themselves to such a high standard than they should'nt basically steel peoples money. As much as I like SBR I really dont see why Bodog is rated and A+.
    Anyways ironically enough I have a few friends who have just gotten into sports betting, probably ones who would loose there money, and ive referred them to BetJM.
    If anyone could get to the bottom of this with Bodog that would be highly appreciated. Because I would love to be switched over to ** if possible.
    Maybe they are trying to keep it on the low down since they already lost their processors once? Also, possible the clerks (or just your clerk) doesn't know about it... OTH, I can see why they wouldn't want it getting out that some people have it and others don't, especially with people waiting a month+ to get a check... I agree you don't want to be lying to your clients but, in this environment, it probably is the best policy....

2 weeks and counting on my check, BTW...

gc8661

my check arrived last friday, i deposited it and it cleared today. no problems

mollywollyer

Quote Originally Posted by gc8661 View Post
    my check arrived last friday, i deposited it and it cleared today. no problems
    How do you know it has cleared? Bodog said mine would bounce (emailed me) but it hasn't yet. Bank told me it could be returned up to 10 business days. They couldn't tell me it has cleared. Even though normal for local check is 3 day hold. The check they gave me happen to be from a local bank. Thanks.

PFL57

20 business days not looking good

Today is business day 18 for me and I still haven't recieved any sort of tracking # for my checks. Waiting on over 10k. Has anyone recieved over $2.5k over the last month or so? I did recieve this e-mail which I thought was wierd. Anyone else get this?

Hi ,

This email is in regards to your forthcoming payout. In an effort to alleviate issues some of our clients are experiencing when receiving their payouts; we are recommending that the following suggestions be taken into consideration:

- Please cash your check in a timely manner to ensure it does not become stale-dated.

- When negotiating the item at your bank or a check cashing establishment, refrain from mentioning that the check was issued from an online gaming site or Bodog.

- Payout checks may not always be issued by the same company as your previous checks.

- Larger payout requests may be broken down into multiple checks.

- Open the mail or FedEx package carefully to ensure that you do not inadvertently damage the check.

- Always make sure your current address is reflected on your bodog account prior to requesting any future payouts.

These points will help to ensure your check cashing process is as hassle free as possible. If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department at 1-888-263-0000 option 2 or by email at service@bodog.com and we will address them as soon as possible.

gc8661

The money in my account went from pending to available. I deposited it through my friend who works at the bank. He also has cashed a check from bodog recently with no problems. He looked at my account yesterday and said the check went through just fine.

shake zula

Last week I got my 1st check from bodog, for 350 which had been request 6/15. Now I am waiting on check 2 of 5, this one for 1600. Nothing as of yet and I requested this one 6/24, this is so unacceptable. I'm glad i'm working w/ a local now, jesus h. christ.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by shake zula View Post
    Last week I got my 1st check from bodog, for 350 which had been request 6/15. Now I am waiting on check 2 of 5, this one for 1600. Nothing as of yet and I requested this one 6/24, this is so unacceptable. I'm glad i'm working w/ a local now, jesus h. christ.
    I'm assuming you meant May right (not June)?

shake zula

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    I'm assuming you meant May right (not June)?
    correct sorry

bodog

28th BUS DAY

Tomorrow is going to be the 29th business day and still no sign of checks. requested over 20k, they said it would take 30 business days...so I'm not fretting yet.

doodle2576
    doodle2576's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't get paid either. My days at Bodog are over!

mogwai
    mogwai's Avatar Become A Pro!

BoDog is pissing me off. Here is my story on withdraw requests:

5/8 - a little over 1k
    5/12 - small amount, <400
    5/20 - about 1.5 k
    5/23 - small amount <300

I received the withdrawals from 5/12 and 5/23, which are, probably not coincidentally, the smallest amounts. Coming up on 2 months on that first request. This a terrible way to treat a new customer.
    Last edited by mogwai; 06-28-07 at 05:09 PM.

bodog

Bodog 30 Days

30 business days have gone by and still no checks. I asked them when I should expect checks they responded "in the next few days" i asked them if they have sent them in the mail yet and they said not yet...........

bodog

received check 1 today. lets see what happens

PFL57

Quote Originally Posted by bodog View Post
    received check 1 today. lets see what happens

How much was it for?

mesa777
    mesa777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Folks... I can understand the frustration here on getting payouts.. A month or so I was one of those people.. I requested a withdrawl in the amount of $13300+, it got two seperate Fed Ex deliveries without problem. The only problem was about a 20 day wait... AT LEAST I GOT PAID!! I really do not think that Bodog is going to screw anyone on their payouts... I have playing online for years and have yet to be screwed over in regards to payouts....

I just recenltly made another deposit with Bodog and trust them 100% in regards to a payout, if I win of course...

brismi
    brismi's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had the same prob as everyone else, but i am glad to say that on the 30th business day my check did arrive, i still have one more to get but i opted fedex on that one and i bet itll take just as long as the first one, they will pay, but don't expect the money in less that a month no matter what, cause they don't count weekends as part of the 30 day time frame, i have since moved on to betjamica, hopefull i won't have to wait when it's time to get a deposit from them

PFL57

20 Business days

Today is business day 20 for my withdrawal of over 6.5k. I haven't recieved a tracking # or anything from Bodog. I spoke to CS and they said I should expect to get it "any day" but couldn't offer a solid time frame. I will post if/when I recieve the checks. I'm expecting it will take at least 30 business days for the check by courier. Has anyone actually recieved it in 20 within the last month or so?

First ... 78910111213 Last