BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    switch to chrome browser. if you are already using it then, search for chrome adblock in google and add that extension. no more pop ups or ads. Blocks all the annoying ads from youtube, streaming sites, facebook....pretty much every ad gets blocked. sbr looks much cleaner without all the ads blinking left right and center.
    Will definitely be putting it on the new one, along with that Kasperspy stuff.
    I just put the adblock on this piece of shit laptop and the ads are still popping up.
    Just too many viruses I think.
    Sony Vaio's suck from what I've seen not only with mine, but with friends experiences as well.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Will definitely be putting it on the new one, along with that Kasperspy stuff.
    I just put the adblock on this piece of shit laptop and the ads are still popping up.
    Just too many viruses I think.
    Sony Vaio's suck from what I've seen not only with mine, but with friends experiences as well.
    You never had an anti-virus program (like Kaspersky) or ad-blocking program before?

Lol, you broke fukk.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

You still ghosting in the newbie forum BubbleGumBubbles

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

So paying for it is better and worth it compared to adblock??
    Dude i put up with those pop ups forever till i saw someone mention AD Block. I recently installed it and don't know why the fuk i waited so long. That is ur ticket.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    You still ghosting in the newbie forum BubbleGumBubbles
    Hey, you had a rough day in your tennis thread yesterday.

You know MY thread has those winners though.

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

once you get the feed going and get rid of all the initial ads put it on full screen then the ads won't pop up on the screen while watching.

edit: just tried ad block for chrome, yeah it blocks the ads for me.
    Last edited by pacers101; 01-30-14 at 02:43 PM.

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

benny i got an adtrap for christmas....thing works like a charm...no more ads and its ez to setup

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Get an illegal version of advanced system care pro as well. Great program.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unlike you tubby, I actually bet sports and am aware there is no real men's tourney to bet on this week.
    What would make me stop a thread that has nothing but winners in it, including +3300 and +845 this past week?
    It's in a tennis sub-forum where it should be, unlike your laughing stock thread which just exploits how you know nothing about the picks you post.
    I don't wake up in the morning, drink a glass of bacon-fat, sign onto SBRodds.com, throw a dart at a random huge chalk fav, and try to sukk myself off in a thread no one reads or cares about. It only lives because you bump it 100 times a day. Otherwise, cobweb central.

How's your bet365 account doing that you told everyone you have money in and bet on from the good old slums of Georgia?
    You know, the one that doesn't take ppl in the US but you sign in and place massive $4 wagers on?
    One of the many great lying blunders you busted yourself on in that thread hahahahaha.
    That's why you troll on Sweep so hard also, because he busted you for being a lying tool.
    Fukkin dumbass.
    Christ, you just insist on burying your own fat self non-stop.
    I don't even have to do anything.
    I understand you are lonely and want to lick my taint, but I don't need to flood threads like you do begging ppl to make a post in your cricket filled, comedy loaded thread that no one looks at unless someone like me shows up in it to bury you in it.
    Go kill yourself like you told me you wanted to do in a PM 6 months ago (publicly in a JJ thread as well I believe) when u begged me to stop hammering you.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

These guys are all correct. Use Chrome and go to extensions and download google Adblock plus. Its free and does just as well as any paid ones.

Name:  abp.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  40.2 KB

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

No need to pay for kaspersky. Download AVG (free).

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Benny can say these homosexual things to another man and not get any infractions.

SBR plays favorites, especially with him.

SBR is bullshit like that.

They show favoritism to homo's like Benny.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

And, once you get all that taken care of, head on over to Amazon and buy a Chomecast. When I want to watch a game that's not on TV, I head on over to firstrowsports (on my laptop), get the stream playing, click a button and it starts playing on my TV. Once the game is playing on my TV, I can then close my laptop and just watch the game. Chromecasts are really cheap, too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have never had an ad popup

I use chrome

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Forget Windows.

Switch to Linux Ubuntu and Google Chrome

Faster, free, no viruses at all.
    Last edited by Vegas_bond; 01-30-14 at 07:24 PM.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

For your browser use Firefox or Chrome, never use Explorer, Ad Block will take care of pop-ups.
    It also depends on some streaming sites First Row and Feed 2 All are similar sites and some streaming links will need you to download a plug-in to watch, I NEVER download their plug-in, just try a different link for that game and you can almost always find a stream that doesn't require any new plug-ins.
    http://gofirstrowus.eu/
    http://www.feed2all.eu/

I've also started using VIPBOX Sports, they don't have as many links but usually don't have any issues with needing 3rd party plug-ins
    http://www.vipboxus.co/

First 12