cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Found a Local

So I found a local through a few friends that use the same person. I have gambled online for about 7-8 years. I am very used to the post up method which I gotten used to. My limit is set at $1000/week. He said this is pretty usual for new clients. Said he would up it down the road if everything went smoothly.

Were any of you nervous when you started betting credit? Usually I practice pretty good money managaement but a few times I will just go on tilt. Frankly a little nervous. I have set aside 1 month to cover losses if I lose my credit limit 4 consecutive weeks. Any other suggestions for me to keep in mind?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Yeah, depending on your wagering habits you most likely will lose more $$ in this arrangement. Having to put the $$ through the windows (so to speak) helps mitigate tilt behavior. I would tread carefully. While it's nice to get easy payouts, it sucks if you lose more $$ this way than at a post up shop. GL.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

be careful

you better have the cash to pay guy

4 years ago a bookie took me too a rooftop and dangled my ankles off a fukkin ledge and I was scared to death

why?? I did not have money to pay

Yeh I paid all plus 25% interest 7 days later. I took money from old aunt