You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Pittsburgh -3.5 over duke

Seems like a reasonable play to make tonight. Pittsburgh should win by at least 6.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Agreed

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Let me save you guys some money. Take Duke ML. Have you not watched Duke the last 3 games? Offensively, there's not a more dangerous team in the country. They can put 5 players on the court at one time that can all hit the 3 at a consistent rate. But more importantly, over the last 3 games they're playing better defense. And who exactly has Pitt beaten that gives you confidence they can beat one of the better teams in the country? In their two toughest games of the season so far, against Cincinatti and Syracuse, they put up grand total of 97 points. I wouldn't bet against Coach K in this position for nothing. It's either a no play or Duke IMO.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I am a Duke fan and I am on Pitt as well. They are to strong at home. Duke can win but I think Pitt will ice their streak.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Let me save you guys some money. Take Duke ML. Have you not watched Duke the last 3 games? Offensively, there's not a more dangerous team in the country. They can put 5 players on the court at one time that can all hit the 3 at a consistent rate. But more importantly, over the last 3 games they're playing better defense. And who exactly has Pitt beaten that gives you confidence they can beat one of the better teams in the country? In their two toughest games of the season so far, against Cincinatti and Syracuse, they put up grand total of 97 points. I wouldn't bet against Coach K in this position for nothing. It's either a no play or Duke IMO.
    Offense can easily disappear on the road.

Defense wins when adversity is high, and this team still doesn't even attempt to play D.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nc State
    Miami
    FSU @ home

This is the fukkin zoo bro

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Lvillkid you really need to retire the and the OMG x 3. How about a response on why you like pitt?

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

duke all day... pitt is so overrated its not even funny...

this ain't the big east. ..pitt is in for a rude awakening playing with the big boys

y'all can laugh now but I'm taking the +4 to the bank without a doubt, should be a pretty easy W

dukes D is better (yep, quicker bigger more athletic)...dukes O is far better and their coaching superior

only thing that keeps the panthers in this one will be the zebras at the zoo!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I think the ZOO was the reason he likes Pitt

prob a top 5 toughest court to visit and so far the ACC has never liked it

I think Jamie Dixon is 15-1 all time vs the ACC

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

It will come down to how Player of the Year candidate, Lamar Patterson, performs IMO

aman86

didn't duke crunch miami in miami??? a team that took it to the cuse twice?? a cuse team that barely beat pitt???

come on now

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Nc State
    Miami
    FSU @ home

This is the fukkin zoo bro

You mad bro

Not easy playing on the road and it makes it even harder playing on the road in Pittsburgh.

I am a die hard duke fan and lkid knows that but i cant even side with duke tonight.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

fade you pussy bro and you will be rich bro.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

I have no idea how any one can possibly say Pitt is over rated. They should have beaten Cincy and played extremely well AT Syracuse.

You can argue Duke is over rated especially on the road. They are 2-3 on the road this year with wins vs Miami and Elron. No way would I take Duke at the Zoo.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    fade you pussy bro and you will be rich bro.
    Coming from the girl who doesn't even want to make a cash bet with me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All over duke it could be the top play the week for everybody

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally like Duke tonight to win by two. But no bet for me.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

LOL at Duke's defense being better. Lost all credibility there. The Big East was probably the best conference in the nation over the past decade. Duke +4 looks great on the surface but they make these lines to lure people like you in

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    LOL at Duke's defense being better. Lost all credibility there. The Big East was probably the best conference in the nation over the past decade. Duke +4 looks great on the surface but they make these lines to lure people like you in
    I would only play duke if they were getting 6.5+ tonight

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Lvillkid you really need to retire the and the OMG x 3. How about a response on why you like pitt?
    I don't feel like a write up

So here

Duke is soft

Pitt is Physcial

The Zoo will be nuts

aman86

hmm...even though duke has beaten three top 25 teams by (va 4, ucla 17, mich 10 points)???? and their two road loses they were up by dd in the 2nd and didn't close...not great but imo they were the much better team and have learned from those

and PITT has NO top 25 wins and the two ranked opponents they played they lost to

lol

and if you believe Pitt shouldve beaten cincy...then I guess you'd have to say temple shouldve beaten cincy too! not too much of an argument for your panthers either way

we'll all see tonight..but imo four points is crazy to have to lay in this situation

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenv21 View Post
    I have no idea how any one can possibly say Pitt is over rated. They should have beaten Cincy and played extremely well AT Syracuse.

You can argue Duke is over rated especially on the road. They are 2-3 on the road this year with wins vs Miami and Elron. No way would I take Duke at the Zoo.

You mad bro

Duke will also most likely be on the public side tonight too

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I don't feel like a write up

So here

Duke is soft

Pitt is Physcial

The Zoo will be nuts

Did you not watch Duke's last game against FSU? FSU teams coached by Leonard Hamilton are always tough as hell and Duke out toughed them. Duke will not be intimidated by no freaking Zoo. They play in the loudest arena on earth. And they're already battle tested on the year. This will be a very close game simply because it's on Pitt's home turf. However, Pitt doesn't not have the offensive firepower to stay with Duke. The +4 points are just bonus points IMO.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Goddammit

No I'm gonna have to post a write up...

wtf

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Lkid, can I get a writeup for this one? I don't know which way to lean.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Did you not watch Duke's last game against FSU? FSU teams coached by Leonard Hamilton are always tough as hell and Duke out toughed them. Duke will not be intimidated by no freaking Zoo. They play in the loudest arena on earth. And they're already battle tested on the year. This will be a very close game simply because it's on Pitt's home turf. However, Pitt doesn't not have the offensive firepower to stay with Duke. The +4 points are just bonus points IMO.

big difference between a loud home crowd and a loud crowd on the road.

lot of young freshmen and sophmores gonna be shocked when they step on that court

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Lkid, can I get a writeup for this one? I don't know which way to lean.
    Pitt is the play, let me sober up and I will try and get something up...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    big difference between a loud home crowd and a loud crowd on the road.

lot of young freshmen and sophmores gonna be shocked when they step on that court
    I was just posting the same thing but decided it wasn't even worth it.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Lamar Patterson, I think it comes down to him

edit.

comes down to Lamar and how the 3's fall for Duke. the difference may be a 10-27 night from behind the arc to 11-28.

Jamie will have them contesting, but this is one of his worst defense groups in maybe his career

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

PAterson is gonna do his thing, no sweat...

Zhanna gonna be huge on the defensive end and on the glass

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I honestly think Duke has a better chance to go into the Dome and beat the Cuse than winning at the Pete. Pitt will defend the 3 and crash the glass, taking advantage of Duke's lack of size.

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Doesn't matter who duke has played last 3 games. They've gotten into a nice rythm. I'm gonna play with fire and sprinkle some cash on ml tonight

BobbySugar
    BobbySugar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus, does anyone think that the line might actually be pretty accurate? What is this, PTI? Nationally televised game between two (what should be) top 10 teams. I lean Pitt too just from the home court advantage and the 'eye-ball' test, but can't you see this one coming down to the last shot? It's a toss-up in my opinion, could go either way.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You lost me at Leonard.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just keep betting Duke every hr, this is stealing

1234 ... Last