sports102sucks
    sports102sucks's Avatar Become A Pro!

sport102.com

Barry Grubb who runs sports102.com is a phony and a sham. Waste of money and time if you use him.

DLR120
    DLR120's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Although he has a high winning percentage and accurately publishes his wins and losses, he is wicked sketchy and not to be trusted. He offered a life-time membership for $495 (great deal). He accepted my payment and as of March 13th he has de-activated my Pass Code. He refuses to re-activate or even reply to my email inquiries. I have had to report this to the PayPal service that I used for payment in an attempt to obtain a refund. His rants apprear to be wild and often. He may have been clinically dianoised as paranoid skitzo

doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8870

He is definitely a thief.

Friends have told me that twice now, he has offered "lifetime" subscriptions and has not honored them Plus, he uses lines which at least half the time you can't get get, and in some cases never existed to make it look like he has a winning record.

He brags if he wins and rants when he loses. Sound familiar?

Stay away!!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They all are scammers young lad

doubledime

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They all are scammers young lad
    Though, some worse than others!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

they all scammers and losers

DaytonFlyer
    Update your status
    DaytonFlyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Hey DLR120, the same thing happened to me, did you get anywhere with the Paypal complaint? Seems to be our only recourse. Hard to believe he would do the scorched earth thing, must have cash flow issues.

DaytonFlyer
    Update your status
    DaytonFlyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

A couple days ago he was offering rest of NBA through playoffs for $195. Now he is offering 7 days only for $995. You are never alone with a schizophrenic.

doubledime

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonFlyer View Post
    A couple days ago he was offering rest of NBA through playoffs for $195. Now he is offering 7 days only for $995. You are never alone with a schizophrenic.

The real problem is if you pay him he cuts you off and does not answer his emails or calls. Anybody have any luck getting money back from PayPal?