1. #1
    Jayvegas420
    Will PM rooster pics for BetPoints
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 19,743
    Betpoints: 4215

    Pick of the Week

    Clippers & Raptors both lost to the lowly Bobcat this week & both have lost 2 of their last 4.
    Nothing better to cool off a hot Raptor team than a hot Blake-Show.
    Without CP3 Blake is really stepping up lately & had a huge game vs. the Bulls.
    Raps showed up in their last game too but, it was vs, the $H|TTY Sixers.
    My Pick of the week has been rather accurate. I'd say that the Clips would be better than a 1 point dog if Paul were playing but any book that accounts for more than a 1.5 adjustment for CP3 is sorely mistaken.
    Clips by 7-9.

    Good Luck

  2. #2
    gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-13
    Posts: 260
    Betpoints: 589

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Clippers & Raptors both lost to the lowly Bobcat this week & both have lost 2 of their last 4.
    Nothing better to cool off a hot Raptor team than a hot Blake-Show.
    Without CP3 Blake is really stepping up lately & had a huge game vs. the Bulls.
    Raps showed up in their last game too but, it was vs, the $H|TTY Sixers.
    My Pick of the week has been rather accurate. I'd say that the Clips would be better than a 1 point dog if Paul were playing but any book that accounts for more than a 1.5 adjustment for CP3 is sorely mistaken.
    Clips by 7-9.

    Good Luck
    I am going to have to disagree and go Toronto -1.

    LA Clippers is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto

    LA has better offensive stats, but Raptors have better Defensive stats, plus they are playing at home.

  3. #3
    frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-13
    Posts: 3,407
    Betpoints: 3782

    Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
    I am going to have to disagree and go Toronto -1.

    LA Clippers is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto

    LA has better offensive stats, but Raptors have better Defensive stats, plus they are playing at home.
    Any stats that go more than a season back are not very relevant. Both teams, especially Toronto are quite a bit different from a couple of seasons ago.

  4. #4
    gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-13
    Posts: 260
    Betpoints: 589

    Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Any stats that go more than a season back are not very relevant. Both teams, especially Toronto are quite a bit different from a couple of seasons ago.
    Fair enough. I am not gonna say i have more than a 50/50 chance. So i just prefer to roll with the Home Team by default.

  5. #5
    gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-13
    Posts: 260
    Betpoints: 589

    Hey and Jordan Sharp put the Raptors as his pick! That's worth something

  6. #6
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,105
    Betpoints: 4616

    Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
    Hey and Jordan Sharp put the Raptors as his pick! That's worth something
    Yes it is, a LOSS. LOL. That guy sucks, never posts his record only brags when he wins which is not often. Why do you think his picks are free.

  7. #7
    Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-13
    Posts: 617
    Betpoints: 1896

    Raptors it is. Get it $$$$

  8. #8
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,549
    Betpoints: 865

    Bruncher get lost fukkchops
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2017


  9. #9
    NolaDrewDats
    NolaDrewDats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-14
    Posts: 154
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Bruncher get lost fukkchops

  10. #10
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,105
    Betpoints: 4616

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Yes it is, a LOSS. LOL. That guy sucks, never posts his record only brags when he wins which is not often. Why do you think his picks are free.
    Jordan Sharp strikes again... LOL...Raptors crushed @ home

  11. #11
    boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-13
    Posts: 2,051
    Betpoints: 1138

    Lol...Who?..Jordan Sharp...Who???!

  12. #12
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,105
    Betpoints: 4616

    Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    Lol...Who?..Jordan Sharp...Who???!
    The guy you & I both joke about.LOL

  13. #13
    boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-13
    Posts: 2,051
    Betpoints: 1138

    He's a joke...don't tail him...EVER!!!!...bwahahaha!!

  14. #14
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,105
    Betpoints: 4616

    Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    He's a joke...don't tail him...EVER!!!!...bwahahaha!!
    I don't tail him, I make fun of him and tell others not to follow him. I have a friend who thinks he is good. I tried telling him the guy is horrible, but he seems to hit with him??? I don't see it, but, to each his own. BOL

  15. #15
    boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-13
    Posts: 2,051
    Betpoints: 1138

    BOL too!! Any picks bud?

  16. #16
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,105
    Betpoints: 4616

    Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    BOL too!! Any picks bud?
    A little later today I will post. I will e-mail you in a while. BOL. Right now, gun to my head I would have to take Miami. But no play for money for me on that one.

  17. #17
    boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-13
    Posts: 2,051
    Betpoints: 1138

    Took miami...Tailing u on ur picks later...

  18. #18
    Jayvegas420
    Will PM rooster pics for BetPoints
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 19,743
    Betpoints: 4215

    HAs anyone checked Jordan Sharp's record since this game?!!!!

Top