grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Here's how to be a winner in sports betting. View it as an expense, not an investment. Only bet what you can afford to lose. Focus your efforts on legitimate sources of income and investment growth like a job with a 401k, rental properties, maybe a small business down the road.

blacki409
    blacki409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Think like the lines makers...if it's seems to easy it probably is...bet the other way

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Bet sides or totals only, manage your bankroll properly, make less plays than you think you should or want to and ignore nearly everything you're told on this forum, especially the posters who use the terms "+EV", "steam/line movement", "sharp", "lock" and "fade"...these people especially are full of sh!t. Also, generally, the attention whores who are the 'loudest' so to speak on the forum, generally also are the most full of sh!t.

You'll thank me later.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post

Bet sides or totals only, manage your bankroll properly, make less plays than you think you should or want to and ignore nearly everything you're told on this forum, especially the posters who use the terms "+EV", "steam/line movement", "sharp", "lock" and "fade"...these people especially are full of sh!t. Also, generally, the attention whores who are the 'loudest' so to speak on the forum, generally also are the most full of sh!t.

You'll thank me later.

Above post is +EV

LoveSosa
    LoveSosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Here's how to be a winner in sports betting. View it as an expense, not an investment. Only bet what you can afford to lose. Focus your efforts on legitimate sources of income and investment growth like a job with a 401k, rental properties, maybe a small business down the road.
    on the real

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Being gay can help you win

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Noobnumber12 View Post
    Hi!

I'm not new to sportsbetting but I haven't yet figured out how to be on + side.

My questions to you cappers out there. What is your best tip to get an edge? Is it to watch a lot of games? Grind stats? Flipping a coin?
    Hey Pal...leave now and don't let the door hit your @ss on the way out--only way you will be a winner.

If you stay--please keep the whining to a minimum.

First 123