larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

is it ever easy

yesterday i played brooklyn + 9 for my biggest wager in months for about 900$

now with 1 minute and 50 seconds left in the game brooklyn is up by 20 points

but somehow, some fuckin way, Orlando had the ball with 16 seconds left and only down 11 giving them a chance to bury a 3 pointer and bury my bet

luckily they missed

wtf is this shit, how did it even get to that point

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Brooklyn was -9 yesterday and to answer your question, when teams have their scrubs in at the end of the game that is there opportunity to try and shine and chuck up shots which the magics made a lot yesterday to come short of covering the spread.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Not Much about gambling is Easy. If it was easy the books would not be in business and Las Vegas would not exist. Play long enough and the house takes you down. Rule of thumb for most players. GL.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

You ain't been betting long have ya?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

no

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Brooklyn was -9 yesterday and to answer your question, when teams have their scrubs in at the end of the game that is there opportunity to try and shine and chuck up shots which the magics made a lot yesterday to come short of covering the spread.
    both teams had there scrubs in, and i know both teams, and orlandos scrubs are horrible, worst scrubs in the league

brooklyn had deron williams in still(he came off the bench) Mirza teletovic and jason terry and plumlee

there was less then two minutes but somehow the orlando scrubs kept getting to the line and also hitting shots, then deron williams does a shot clock violation to give orlando one last chance to cover with 15 seconds

larryp0405

the past week ive lost some of the bullshitest games ever...

under in nyk/clips...clips up big, but the teams hit two 3 pointers in the last 7 seconds of the game to go over at the buzzer

next day under in indiana/clips, indiana up, they score 8 points in the final 30 seconds to go over, with 2 3 pointers made in the finals 25 seconds

under in the bulls/lakers...noah misses a ft to go up by 4, giving la a chance to tie for ot, noah fouls nick young on a 3 pointer and he drills all 3 to go to ot, then hit a jumper in OT to make it go over with 5 seconds to go.

Under 2nd half in Portland/Houston...Lin hits a jumper in a blowout with 7 seconds it goes over

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post

the past week ive lost some of the bullshitest games ever...

Might last for weeks or months

dig in

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Gamblings a bitch sometime which is why bankroll managment is crucial
    because anything can Fn happen on an given night.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

LOL he didnt even lose the bet and he came running here to make a thread.... no it's never easy, especially in basketball where the refs control the game

one time i bet against air force and they were down like 14 or something with about 12min left and then the whistle wouldnt stop blowing and they ended up with 30+ free throws and the win, all while the team i picked had single digit free throws

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    LOL he didnt even lose the bet and he came running here to make a thread.... no it's never easy, especially in basketball where the refs control the game

one time i bet against air force and they were down like 14 or something with about 12min left and then the whistle wouldnt stop blowing and they ended up with 30+ free throws and the win, all while the team i picked had single digit free throws
    gordan hayward sucks

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gordon Lightfoot is the answer to all troubling times.........