Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

5dimes..... Incredible.

So I've had a bad run of things and have use all my deposits for the week. I contacted 5dimes seeing what could be done and butch told me about the 8th and 9th deposit on the house. They averaged out my last 7 deposits and deposited that amount for me with no rollover. Deal ends feb 2nd. 5dimes is absolutely the best book out there. Never had one problem with payouts, customer service, or bullshit with a bet. I feel 100% at home there and with all the bonuses and other things they offer anyone who plays elsewhere is a dumbshit.
    Unpaid testimonial!! Lol
    dudes are great. GL boys

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    So I've had a bad run of things and have use all my deposits for the week. I contacted 5dimes seeing what could be done and butch told me about the 8th and 9th deposit on the house. They averaged out my last 7 deposits and deposited that amount for me with no rollover. Deal ends feb 2nd. 5dimes is absolutely the best book out there. Never had one problem with payouts, customer service, or bullshit with a bet. I feel 100% at home there and with all the bonuses and other things they offer anyone who plays elsewhere is a dumbshit.
    Unpaid testimonial!! Lol
    dudes are great. GL boys
    nice doughy...you can go all in with this deposit I guess, since if you lose, you'll get the exact same amount again

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doughy you lost a fukkin fortune there

Still a good move by 5 Dimes

A+ BOOK

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

8th and 9th deposit on the house? i don't understand what that means.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    It means Tony will go to your house personally and leave an envelope full of cash on top of your house.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hurricane1091

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I wish bookmaker had a rebate program like this ol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    yup both on the house...if you lose the 8th that they gave you, they will put the 9th one there for you for the exact same amount

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    yup both on the house...if you lose the 8th that they gave you, they will put the 9th one there for you for the exact same amount
    Yup. Incredible. And yes JJ I have lost a bunch lately and couldn't reload because of max limit on DC. A+ move by these guys. Couldn't be happier with the service. All who don't bet here need to sign up and deposit and lose 7 times just to feel the joy of the 8th. Hahaha

bondoc.co
    bondoc.co's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Hey thanks for the info. Did this, and went through!

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by bondoc.co View Post
    Hey thanks for the info. Did this, and went through!
    Nice bro

jjgold

Doughy settle down with the betting, I told you this before

Lower bet sizes

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Doughy settle down with the betting, I told you this before

Lower bet sizes
    I know Goldie. I'm just filling the void created when u said u would come visit in January and here we are with January almost over and no call, no show

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What length of time did those initial 7 deposits need to be within? Or were there not any parameters like that, just in general. Thanks doughy. ...and gl

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    What length of time did those initial 7 deposits need to be within? Or were there not any parameters like that, just in general. Thanks doughy. ...and gl
    Your 8th deposit is "On the House"! (and the 9th too) Your loyalty and time with us is appreciated so your 8th deposit is "On the House". Just get to the moment of making your 8th deposit and we'll take care of that for you! And if you get to the point where you need to make a 9th deposit… well we will pick that one up too! Winnings can be redeemed IMMEDIATELY!

Qualifying accounts must fulfill the following requirements:
    Must have made 7 consecutive deposits from November 4, 2013 through February 2nd, 2014, SuperBowl Day! (Incoming account to account transfers are excluded from this promotion.)
    Must have lost the full amount of the prior 7 deposits in order to be credited with the 8th deposit "On the House". (No payouts can be processed between the 7 consecutive lost deposits.)
    Must have lost the full amount of the 8th deposit "On the House" in order to be credited the 9th deposit "On the House".
    Deposits and payouts made prior to the promotional period will not count towards the calculations of the 8th and 9th deposit "On the House" (no exceptions will be made).
    The amount applied will be equal to the average deposit amount credited during the past 7 deposits. Net losses in poker and sports pools count against the sum of the 7 qualifying deposits. The formula applied will be: (Sum of all 7 eligible deposits - Net losses in poker - Net losses in sports pools) / 7 = 8th deposit "On the House".
    Funds from two or more separate deposits may not be used to wager upon the same event. Splitting a deposit into smaller ones is deemed "stacking". Any "stacking" of deposits, in order to take advantage of the 8th and 9th deposit "On the House", will result in the account exclusion from this offer and any other current and future deposit promotions. Rules for stacking do not apply for deposits that are being made to make up for redemption amounts.
    $5000 is the maximum "On the House" deposit applied. Without prior approval, clients outside of North America qualify for a maximum "On the House" deposit amount of $500.
    The 8th and 9th deposits "On the House" are not eligible for any reload promotions or Rewards programs. However, this reward can be earned in addition to any of the standard 5Dimes Rewards Programs.
    Once the 8th "On the House" deposit has been applied, all payouts, poker losses and sports pools losses will count against upcoming "On the House" deposit calculations. Also, redemptions must be covered or exceeded with deposits in order to qualify again for this promotion. After the amount withdrawn is redeposited, the following 7 deposits could qualify for the 8th deposit "On the House". Payouts issued since Jan 1st 2014 will count against other "On the House" deposit calculations during the extended period.
    5Dimes reserves the right to change or eliminate this offer at any time from any or all clients. Learn more by reviewing the 8th Deposit "On the House" FAQ. Contact Customer Service via Live Help with any questions you may have on this promotion.
    By accepting a Reward or Promotion from 5Dimes you are confirming that you acknowledge and agree to all rules, policies and restrictions.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Your 8th deposit is "On the House"! (and the 9th too) Your loyalty and time with us is appreciated so your 8th deposit is "On the House". Just get to the moment of making your 8th deposit and we'll take care of that for you! And if you get to the point where you need to make a 9th deposit… well we will pick that one up too! Winnings can be redeemed IMMEDIATELY!
    Qualifying accounts must fulfill the following requirements:
    Must have made 7 consecutive deposits from November 4, 2013 through February 2nd, 2014, SuperBowl Day! (Incoming account to account transfers are excluded from this promotion.)
    Must have lost the full amount of the prior 7 deposits in order to be credited with the 8th deposit "On the House". (No payouts can be processed between the 7 consecutive lost deposits.)
    Must have lost the full amount of the 8th deposit "On the House" in order to be credited the 9th deposit "On the House".
    Deposits and payouts made prior to the promotional period will not count towards the calculations of the 8th and 9th deposit "On the House" (no exceptions will be made).
    The amount applied will be equal to the average deposit amount credited during the past 7 deposits. Net losses in poker and sports pools count against the sum of the 7 qualifying deposits. The formula applied will be: (Sum of all 7 eligible deposits - Net losses in poker - Net losses in sports pools) / 7 = 8th deposit "On the House".
    Funds from two or more separate deposits may not be used to wager upon the same event. Splitting a deposit into smaller ones is deemed "stacking". Any "stacking" of deposits, in order to take advantage of the 8th and 9th deposit "On the House", will result in the account exclusion from this offer and any other current and future deposit promotions. Rules for stacking do not apply for deposits that are being made to make up for redemption amounts.
    $5000 is the maximum "On the House" deposit applied. Without prior approval, clients outside of North America qualify for a maximum "On the House" deposit amount of $500.
    The 8th and 9th deposits "On the House" are not eligible for any reload promotions or Rewards programs. However, this reward can be earned in addition to any of the standard 5Dimes Rewards Programs.
    Once the 8th "On the House" deposit has been applied, all payouts, poker losses and sports pools losses will count against upcoming "On the House" deposit calculations. Also, redemptions must be covered or exceeded with deposits in order to qualify again for this promotion. After the amount withdrawn is redeposited, the following 7 deposits could qualify for the 8th deposit "On the House". Payouts issued since Jan 1st 2014 will count against other "On the House" deposit calculations during the extended period.
    5Dimes reserves the right to change or eliminate this offer at any time from any or all clients. Learn more by reviewing the 8th Deposit "On the House" FAQ. Contact Customer Service via Live Help with any questions you may have on this promotion.
    By accepting a Reward or Promotion from 5Dimes you are confirming that you acknowledge and agree to all rules, policies and restrictions.
    this. Thanks rocket

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

If you guys are on the 20% cash back program, this is the week to request it

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    If you guys are on the 20% cash back program, this is the week to request it
    Wish I was. Didn't know about anything and I was on reduced juice. Glad to get the 8th and 9th. But 20% would have been great

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

no roll over? just keep on doubling until you get to the amount you deposited this week and cash out.

if you happen to lose the free 8th deposit, when you get the 9th deposit just cash out.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    I know Goldie. I'm just filling the void created when u said u would come visit in January and here we are with January almost over and no call, no show
    Too much snow Doughy..dont worry we will figure something out

Rocket good research

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

DOUGHBOY YOUR OVER AT THE EOG FORUM TELLING EVERYBODY HOW SMART YOU ARE IN NBA TOTALS NOW YOU GO ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES BEGGING TONY AT 5 DIMES FOR A REBATE SO YOU CAN MAKE A BET

THE penetrating KID IS A FRAUD

IT LOOKS LIKE THE DOUGHBOY RAN OUT OF DOUGH

GET OUT AND DELIVER YOUR NEWSPAPERS DOUGHBOY YOUR NOT A GAMBLER YOUR A PAPERBOY

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    DOUGHBOY YOUR OVER AT THE EOG FORUM TELLING EVERYBODY HOW SMART YOU ARE IN NBA TOTALS NOW YOU GO ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES BEGGING TONY AT 5 DIMES FOR A REBATE SO YOU CAN MAKE A BET

THE penetrating KID IS A FRAUD

IT LOOKS LIKE THE DOUGHBOY RAN OUT OF DOUGH

GET OUT AND DELIVER YOUR NEWSPAPERS DOUGHBOY YOUR NOT A GAMBLER YOUR A PAPERBOY
    CAPS LOCK loving jizz bag is back You won't last here for long...

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol I guess it takes a fraud to spot a fraud

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    lol I guess it takes a fraud to spot a fraud
    Doughy ain't fraud
    Jimmy on the other hand is a whole different story

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

DOUGH ISNT A FRAUD THEN WHY IS HE MISLEADING PEOPLE OVER AT THE EOG HE HAS THIS NIT WIT MUNSON ACTUALLY BELIEVING HE IS MAKING MONEY NOW WE SEE HE IS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS FROM 5 DIMES

DOUGHBOY TAKE DOWN YOUR PICK SECTION EITHER THAT OR TELL THE GUYS THAT YOUR A BROKEN DOWN FRAUD YOU ARE GIVING OUT PLAYS UNDER FALSE INFORMATION YOUR NOT MAKING MONEY ON YOUR PLAYS YOUR GOING ARPUND LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS

ASK THE BOYS AT HERITAGE HOW BEANTOWNJIM IS DOING

jjgold

Doughy WOULD KILL TO GAMBLE

Odds if you see him in an alley and he is broke you aint coming out alive if you have $1000 or more on you

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    DOUGH ISNT A FRAUD THEN WHY IS HE MISLEADING PEOPLE OVER AT THE EOG HE HAS THIS NIT WIT MUNSON ACTUALLY BELIEVING HE IS MAKING MONEY NOW WE SEE HE IS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS FROM 5 DIMES

DOUGHBOY TAKE DOWN YOUR PICK SECTION EITHER THAT OR TELL THE GUYS THAT YOUR A BROKEN DOWN FRAUD YOU ARE GIVING OUT PLAYS UNDER FALSE INFORMATION YOUR NOT MAKING MONEY ON YOUR PLAYS YOUR GOING ARPUND LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS

ASK THE BOYS AT HERITAGE HOW BEANTOWNJIM IS DOING
    I don't need to ask anyone about anything- we all know here what kind of a fukking clown you are.
    Tell me this story again why you were not posting here for a year and how you begged on your knees Tony at 5Dimes to comeback to have somewhere to bet, but he told you to FUKK OFF

bostonboss

Beantown has never had 1,000 on him....ive seen his baseball picks unloading on josh beckett when beckett couldn't strike any of us out....

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Doughy WOULD KILL TO GAMBLE

Odds if you see him in an alley and he is broke you aint coming out alive if you have $1000 or more on you
    Hey Gold. What happened Raw Billy Ice? Have not seen him around for a while.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

If you lose a shitload of your bets, I'm sure you can get you're 8th deposit back from the Vatican too...

fyi - Heritage has the 8th deposit free as well. This is one promotion you hope to never have to use.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

RUSSIAN ROCKET I GUESS YOU DONT READ TO MUCH 24,000 DOLLARS CASH IN MY BASEMENT ALL COURTESY OF HERITAGE AND YOUWAGER HOW ARE YOU DOING MAY I ASK

P.S. I HAVE ANOTHER 2400 COMING FROM HERITAGE THIS WEEK ITS A NICE FEELING KNOWING YOUR GOING TO WIN EVERYTIME YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

DOUGHBOY CRACKS ME UP HE IS OVER AT THE EOG TELLING EVERYBODY HOW SMART HE IS IN NBA TOTALS NOW WE SEE HE HAS LOST EVERY DEPOSIT HE HAS MADE AND IS BEGGING FOR A REBATE

SO WHAT ELSE CAN HE BE BUT A FRAUD WHY WOULD YOU POST A WINNING RECORD AT THE OEG WITH A PERCENTAGE OVER 65% THEN COME INTO SBR AND TELL EVERYBODY YOUR BROKE

OH MAN YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

bostonboss

jim won 24k in airbets..pretty non impressive

jjgold

Jimmy is sharp as a fukkin blade

Rocket he will bury you

Back off

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Jimmy!!!

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOSTON BOSS AIR BETS WHERE ARE YOU IN BOSTON WE CAN TALK OVER A CUP OF COFFEE I'LL BUY AND I WILL SHOW YOU MY AIR BETS AT HERITAGE 14 GRAND AT HERITAGE AND 10 GRAND AT YOUWAGER THE LAST 5 MONTHS ALL CASH MONEY ORDERS

BOSTON BOSS WE CAN MAKE A SIDE BET YOU SAY I AM AIR BETS FOR 1000 DOLLARS I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG ARE YOU WILLING TO MAKE THE BET BOSTON BOSS

1234 ... Last