frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Going to have to roll with Kansas and Delaware tonight

Kansas screwed me over this past Saturday, allowing a major backdoor cover vs. Oklahoma State. I bet they were not pleased with how close they let that get so tonight against an overrated Baylor team they are going to play a complete 40 minutes.

Baylor is overrated, Scott Drew is simply a shady recruiter who can't coach or get the most out of his players. I don't care if they made the Elite 8 in 2010/2012, they did not beat a single team with a seed in the single digits to get there. They beat Sam Houston, Old Dominion and St. Mary's to get there in 2010; they beat South Dakota State, Colorado and Xavier to get there in 2012; all teams seeded 10 or worse. Baylor has been exposed in losses to Texas Tech and at home to Oklahoma, now have to go to Lawrence on short rest, a place they got killed at last year.

10 points is a lot to give to Baylor but they won't be ready, Kansas is mad after allowing that game to get too close and will play a complete game.

Also like Delaware, they are the best team in the CAA, and are facing Drexel who once again is dealing with injuries. Drexel is not the same team as they were with Damion Lee, the same lineup that almost beat Arizona. Delaware is at full strength now with Devon Saddler back, and Davon Usher and Jarvis Threatt still contributing as well. Even though this is at Drexel I look for Delaware to cover.

KANSAS -10
    DELAWARE +3

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lean both Drexel healthy again I believe though so staying away

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

tough choices froggy

good luck pal

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Baylor 4-8 ATS this year... underachieve city. They won't be ready tonight.

BobbySugar
    BobbySugar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fully agree with everything you said, especially concerning Scott Drew. However, I can assure you Baylor will come ready to play tonight. EVERYONE in the Big 12 comes ready to play vs KU. Now, that still doesn't mean that KU won't come in and wipe the floor with them (as they SHOULD), but Baylor is actually a pretty veteran team compared to KU still in diapers. A DD number to cover against a talented (but poorly coached) Bear team with this young team after their biggest game of the year is a lot to ask. I think it's a complete toss-up, as far as the spread goes, but do agree, my head is telling me KU get the blow-out, but this is traditionally a game that KU is lethargic and lets the Bears hang around until the last 2 or 3 minutes. Good luck~!

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Kansas is going to do me wrong 2 straight games aren't they

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

How many mindless turnovers will Kansas continue to have

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Kansas SUCKS at finishing a team off, they just let the other team score, never bet on them when they are favorites

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Baylor has scored on their last 7 possessions

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Push...

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Baylor coach wanted the push

BobbySugar

The one thing this KU team will probably never have time to learn is how to step on a team's throat when they're dying. They never have had a great front-running team and this one isn't an exception. They'll do just enough to win, but usually not much more. I do see a throat stomping on Saturday in Ft. Worth in a rare NCAA bball revenge spot when Jayhawks play TCU, where they lost as 20 point dogs last year.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by BobbySugar View Post
    The one thing this KU team will probably never have time to learn is how to step on a team's throat when they're dying. They never have had a great front-running team and this one isn't an exception. They'll do just enough to win, but usually not much more. I do see a throat stomping on Saturday in Ft. Worth in a rare NCAA bball revenge spot when Jayhawks play TCU, where they lost as 20 point dogs last year.
    I was at that KU-TCU game last year and will be there again Saturday... last years game was the biggest fluke ever. TCU still sucks this year and will probably lose by 30 on Saturday

TCU only hope is that Kansas misses every shot it throws up like they did last year. Wide open looks from all ends of the floor didn't go down.

BobbySugar

Agreed. Barring an insane line, I like KU. Nice hit on Delaware, Blue Hens winning their 7th straight