ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Their QB hasn't thrown 2. TWO!!! 2 TD passes in 7 games. He is averaging under 200 yards per game over that time period plus he will be on the road now.

What happens if Denver is up 20-3 or something and Russell Wilson has to throw instead of having Lynch run for 100 yards? Denvers defense was 7th in the NFL against the run this year.

Seattle is built win a home, have a lead and then just suffocate you, they aren't built to come back.
    what happened after Denver was up 23-3 vs Patriots? went to prevent defense like fools and it came down to stopping a 2 pt conversion or else it would have been an eight point game, 1 score game. then pats wouldn't have had to force an onside kick.

just saying... any qb in the league can take advantage of soft ass defense. that's why winning by 10 or even more than 10 in any playoff game is tough to do

denver is going to win, though

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Their QB hasn't thrown 2. TWO!!! 2 TD passes in 7 games. He is averaging under 200 yards per game over that time period plus he will be on the road now.

What happens if Denver is up 20-3 or something and Russell Wilson has to throw instead of having Lynch run for 100 yards? Denvers defense was 7th in the NFL against the run this year.

Seattle is built win a home, have a lead and then just suffocate you, they aren't built to come back.
    You keep forgetting that Denver is on the road as well. These guys are professionals. Would not get too jacked that Seattle will just lay down because they are not playing at their storied Home field. I can see you playing Denver because the Sheriff is of course a more accomplished QB than Wilson. But in actuality the venue may favor Seattle especially if wind is a factor. GL.

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

It's gonna be nice when Peyton shuts all his critics up once and for all, he's not losing this game, Seattle already won their Super Bowl tonight, Peyton is still not satisified

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Russell Wilson hasn't thrown 2 TD passes in 7 weeks. I am not talking about anything big here, I am talking about 2 TD passes in a passing league and he hasn't done that in 7 weeks or nearly 1/2 a season. Over that same time frame Wilson is averaging under 200 passing yards per game.

The Super Bowl is NOT going to be in Seattle and they aren't nearly as good on the road.

Try and keep up with Peyton Manning who is about to complete maybe the best season any QB has ever had and he is going to win in his brother's house in story book fashion.

DENVER WINS BY 10+
    there you go again. I told you to be careful and I was right about Seattle. They are very physical and will impose their will on Denver, and Seattle will move and score on Denver. Stop making this about Wilson.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Wilson could throw for 400 yards and 4td then he'll say well he didn't win.. might as well just let him rant or agree and maybe he will shut up

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Broncos will win the Super Bowl. They win by at least a touchdown.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Manning doubles Wilson's yardage. 3 more points than Seattle. penetrate yards.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Denver's defense was 7th in the NFL against the run.

Knighton is a beast. Their 1st round pick Williams is a beast.
    But Lynch is the kind of runner that could give them problems, much like Matthews. They've got a tough and physical O-line. And that defense Seattle has is scary. I truly hope Denver wins....I just don't think it's going to be easy at all. Seattle's defense is #1 in the NFL for a reason. They are physical and will push the Broncos around much like they did the Saints aerial attack last weekend. Going to be a very close game.

Wilson may not be a Super Star qb, but when you have a defense like Seattle has and a good running game, you don't need a super star qb. You just need one that doesn't make mistakes.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Very possible.

SEA won't have the 12th man behind them and won't have a QB throw Three b2b2b INT in the 4th QTR this time

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    what happened after Denver was up 23-3 vs Patriots? went to prevent defense like fools and it came down to stopping a 2 pt conversion or else it would have been an eight point game, 1 score game. then pats wouldn't have had to force an onside kick.

just saying... any qb in the league can take advantage of soft ass defense. that's why winning by 10 or even more than 10 in any playoff game is tough to do

denver is going to win, though
    Denver was up 23-3 but they were playing against Tom Brady, a HOF QB not a 5'9 skank who averages 200 yards per game.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    You keep forgetting that Denver is on the road as well.
    but Seattle is much better at home compared to the road. They are two different teams.

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Seattle's defense won't have the 12th man to help them, THE SHERIFF will make their day miserable, they haven't seen a QB like Peyton yet this season

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    But Lynch is the kind of runner that could give them problems, much like Matthews. They've got a tough and physical O-line. And that defense Seattle has is scary. I truly hope Denver wins....I just don't think it's going to be easy at all. Seattle's defense is #1 in the NFL for a reason. They are physical and will push the Broncos around much like they did the Saints aerial attack last weekend. Going to be a very close game.

Wilson may not be a Super Star qb, but when you have a defense like Seattle has and a good running game, you don't need a super star qb. You just need one that doesn't make mistakes.
    There is a term for that... game manager.

Only 2 game managers have won the super bowl in the last 20 years or so. It happens but it is very rare. I don't see the 2000 Ravens defense or the 2002 Bucs defense out there.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Wilson could throw for 400 yards and 4td then he'll say well he didn't win.. might as well just let him rant or agree and maybe he will shut up
    Can Wilson throw for 400 yards? It has never happened. He only had what two 300 yard games this year?

Manning threw for 400 today.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Russell Wilson hasn't thrown 2 TD passes in 7 weeks. I am not talking about anything big here, I am talking about 2 TD passes in a passing league and he hasn't done that in 7 weeks or nearly 1/2 a season. Over that same time frame Wilson is averaging under 200 passing yards per game.

The Super Bowl is NOT going to be in Seattle and they aren't nearly as good on the road.

Try and keep up with Peyton Manning who is about to complete maybe the best season any QB has ever had and he is going to win in his brother's house in story book fashion.

DENVER WINS BY 10+
    Another Seahawks hater. Your gonna be dissapointed bro. Seattle team of destiny

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Can Wilson throw for 400 yards? It has never happened. He only had what two 300 yard games this year?

But they still had the best record in the league... What does that tell u???

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

luckily games aren't decided by QB yards. Wilson and Kaepernick both threw for 300+ only twice each. two of the best teams. and manning's 400 only yielded 3 more points than wilson's 215.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    luckily games aren't decided by QB yards. Wilson and Kaepernick both threw for 300+ only twice each. two of the best teams. and manning's 400 only yielded 3 more points than wilson's 215.
    Not thanks to him.

RW is a 1/2 black Tebow who just wins. Great right now but he will be out of the league in a few years.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Another Seahawks hater. Your gonna be dissapointed bro. Seattle team of destiny
    I point out facts and then I am just a hater.

Hey today is Sunday. I guess I just hate the rest of the days of the week.

Ijit

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Denver was up 23-3 but they were playing against Tom Brady, a HOF QB not a 5'9 skank who averages 200 yards per game.
    i already said any QB in the league can take advantage of soft defense

again, broncos are going to win. but by more than 10? you can make a very nice alternative spread bet if you can find one for Denver -10.5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

As long as the weather is in the 30s or higher Denver should win this very easy

I say that line closes -3

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I point out facts and then I am just a hater.

Hey today is Sunday. I guess I just hate the rest of the days of the week.

Ijit
    OFFENSE
    SPLIT
    ATT COMP PCT YDS YDS/A YDS/G LONG TD TD% INT INT% SACK YDSL RATE
    Total 420 267 63.6 3236 8.4 202.3 80 27 6.4 9 2.1 44 272 102.4
    Home 206 133 64.6 1690 8.6 211.3 60 15 7.3 5 2.4 18 83 105.9
    Away 214 134 62.6 1546 8.1 193.3 80 12 5.6 4 1.9 26 189 98.9
    DEFENSE
    SPLIT SOLO AST TOT SACK YDSL TLOSS PD INT YDS LONG TD FF REC TD BK
    Total 688 354 1042 44.0 298 39 84 28 385 58 3 20 11 1 1
    Home 292 281 573 19.0 108 20 43 16 227 37 2 5 5 1 0
    Away 396 102 498 25.0 190 19 41 12 158 58 1 12 6 0 1

Care to embarrass yourself further?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Knighton is a beast. Their 1st round pick Williams is a beast.
    so now you love niqqas? of course you do, you bbc cuckold.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26095

oh man I am confused

lakerboy likes Seattle, C-Gold likes Denver. It is a coin flip I guess

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

DENVER WINS BY 10+
    Good logic.

You and everyone else will be getting buried with it :-)

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

It will be a tough game and Seattle will prob get atleast 1 pick off of Manning. He won't have time to read the paper back there like yesterday. That being said....Denver can run out 4 wr's (or 3 + Julius Thomas) and PFM will find the mismatch more often than not. I think Holliday could be a difference maker too....look at Jacoby Jones last year or Des Howard back in the day. Holliday already ran one back in NY this year and had one vs SD that got called back. The only reason he isn't busting kickoff return records like Hester or somebody is that its rare to even get a return in Denver's thin air.

Bottom line...Denver can play the run and they're much more likely to get 7 in the redzone than Seattle. Denver by a TD!!

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
    Seattle's defense won't have the 12th man to help them, THE SHERIFF will make their day miserable, they haven't seen a QB like Peyton yet this season
    Drew Brees ?
    They have in fact played against an elite QB & won in the playoffs

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Drew Brees ?
    They have in fact played against an elite QB & won in the playoffs
    They played him twice at home where you can't communicate pre snap.The closest they came to playing an elite QB without that ridiculous home field edge was vs A Luck and they lost.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba, and C-Gold

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle wins

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

let's see:

Lakerboy Seattle +2.5 to win the superbowl. 1 million dollar bet
    C-Gold Denver -2.5

hmm ........

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11018

If Seattle had to throw the ball to win, they wouldn't have won 13 games in the regular season plus 2 playoff games. To think they all of a sudden have to start throwing to win is crazy. Dance w/ the lady you took to the dance. Run the ball, play action, stout D.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

DENVER WINS BY 10+
    Let's see what you have posted in here. Most of it is B.S. First, BOTH Seattle AND Denver lost two games on the road this season, so that shoots your little theory down. Next, most of your stats are meaningless because these teams played in different conferences. The NFC run the ball a lot more than the AFC does.

Now we all know that Lakerboy is nothing but a fake and a fraud. The best thing that could happen to hom is for someone to take him out. He is the most hated poster in here, and that says a lot. Disregard what that moron says.

I think the game goes under the total of 48. I think it will be that close. I KNOW that you hate Seattle and that is a formula for you to lose your tail. You have 600 betpoints. Care to put them where your mouth is? I will take Seattle +10 for 600 betpoints. Put up or shut up time.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Big Daddy with the call out

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by GoCougs! View Post
    If Seattle had to throw the ball to win, they wouldn't have won 13 games in the regular season plus 2 playoff games. To think they all of a sudden have to start throwing to win is crazy. Dance w/ the lady you took to the dance. Run the ball, play action, stout D.
    That's all fine and dandy but what if they start the game down by 14, 17 or 21 points to Peyton Manning?

Running the ball with Lynch and sprinkling in a few dump offs and play action passes is nice when you are holding a lead but what if you are losing the game and need points?

If Denver jumps out to a lead it will be huge. It's not even about being up by 2TD, if it happens fast and easily or if Manning just dissects them it hurts mentally. It's like "Man, Manning is up 14 points and HE IS GOING TO SCORE MORE". It worries people and makes coaches do unorthodox things like go for it when they should be punting, try on sides kicks to open the 2nd half, go for TDS instead of field goals etc. When Peyton Manning is on it scared the crap out of opposing coaches because there is almost nothing you can do. You can try and trick him which almost never works or you can just go into a shell, play back and hope for penalties or that one of his guys will fumble or something. That's a very helpless feeling on defense so you see desperation on offense.

If Seattle is down by 14 or more points early it creates panic. No more hand offs and dump offs + play action. They will have to generate their own offense and that's not something they are used to doing. Their defense sets their offense up with good field position. Seattle has excellent special teams coverage also.

A few more keys to the game.
    1. Officiating particularly in the secondary. If the Refs let the Seattle DBs mug the receivers that favors Seattle big time.
    2. Weather. The colder and windier the more it favors Seattle.

but I really think if Denver is up early it completly takes away what Seattle does best and what they try to do. RW will be more likely to force mistakes when he has to get out of his game manager protect the lead, catch them by surprise with play action role. Seattle is built to have leads and just suffocate you. Their team is built to hold and protect leads with their passing and they are especially built to win at home where Passing QB's like Manning, Brees, Brady, Rodgers can't audible easily.

I do think Denver wins by 10+

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let's see what you have posted in here. Most of it is B.S. First, BOTH Seattle AND Denver lost two games on the road this season, so that shoots your little theory down. Next, most of your stats are meaningless because these teams played in different conferences. The NFC run the ball a lot more than the AFC does.

Now we all know that Lakerboy is nothing but a fake and a fraud. The best thing that could happen to hom is for someone to take him out. He is the most hated poster in here, and that says a lot. Disregard what that moron says.

I think the game goes under the total of 48. I think it will be that close. I KNOW that you hate Seattle and that is a formula for you to lose your tail. You have 600 betpoints. Care to put them where your mouth is? I will take Seattle +10 for 600 betpoints. Put up or shut up time.
    I will lay Denver -10 but 2 points here.
    1. I never said this was my game of the year, I want to bet my entire bankroll.
    2. The spread is Denver -2.5 right now. If you want Seattle +10 it is not a straight up bet.

First 1234 Last