Betpoints: 553

me too gus

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have your back young fella
    Meaning you want to rub oil on it you bald fuk.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter I want to pound you

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Whose Paco?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Try pounding your feet on the concrete towards the dentist office snaggletooth.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I'm not fucken Gus Fring. I am more of a Walter White fan

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Welcome

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I'm not fucken Gus Fring. I am more of a Walter White fan

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

paco's name has been destroyed! What now? No way to make it right!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Is he a character from breaking bad?

I watched the first episode and realized the show was not a comedy so I stopped watching.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

googled gus cause had no idea who he was and its the same guy from revolution!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

So everything Jojo said is a lie? You guys are calling her a fuk'in lair? So Jojo and SBR went to all this trouble to find a fuk'in ghost piece of shit paco / gus firing and expose him just to discredit his name, right? Why the fuk would they do that? Explanation please, if you fuk'in degenerates can find one!

Fact #1. Gus Firing hasn't posted since paco came back.
    Fact #2. Paco lied about his self imposed exile, no fuk'in way he could stay away from this place for a year.
    Fact #3. Paco, not wanting to look like the complete fuk'in douche bag he is, and face the wrath of Lakerboy, makes his ghost account.
    Fact #4. Gus Firing continues his forum war with his favorite nemesis Lakerboy, using the same exact bullshit fuk'in trash troll talk that they're both known for.

So how's if feel to be fuk'in outed and owned like the little lying bitch you are, paco?

And what makes it even more sweeter, is the fact that a tiny, cute and sexy 98 pound Asian honey named Jojo busted your ass from halfway around the world. A real woman made you look like a fuk'in little man you are. And instead of coming clean and owning it like a real dude would do, you just fuk'in continue to lie and deny. Too bad you can't use that sharia law huh loser? Just maybe, if you try real hard, you can throw a rock from Detroit to Costa Rica.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

wow, all this time i thought gus was a whole 'nother person. i guess it does make sense that paco and gus are the same guy, they both gravitate towards people of their own race, like the gus frings character. although i always thought paco was palestinian. unreal!
    !

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    So everything Jojo said is a lie? You guys are calling her a fuk'in lair? So Jojo and SBR went to all this trouble to find a fuk'in ghost piece of shit paco / gus firing and expose him just to discredit his name, right? Why the fuk would they do that? Explanation please, if you fuk'in degenerates can find one!

Fact #1. Gus Firing hasn't posted since paco came back.
    Fact #2. Paco lied about his self imposed exile, no fuk'in way he could stay away from this place for a year.
    Fact #3. Paco, not wanting to look like the complete fuk'in douche bag he is, and face the wrath of Lakerboy, makes his ghost account.
    Fact #4. Gus Firing continues his forum war with his favorite nemesis Lakerboy, using the same exact bullshit fuk'in trash troll talk that they're both known for.

So how's if feel to be fuk'in outed and owned like the little lying bitch you are, paco?

And what makes it even more sweeter, is the fact that a tiny, cute and sexy 98 pound Asian honey named Jojo busted your ass from halfway around the world. A real woman made you look like a fuk'in little man you are. And instead of coming clean and owning it like a real dude would do, you just fuk'in continue to lie and deny. Too bad you can't use that sharia law huh loser? Just maybe, if you try real hard, you can throw a rock from Detroit to Costa Rica.
    ....ohh my I think you're the only dumbfukk on this site who actually believes that JoJo did anything else here other than reading a script that Loshak gave her.
    "...98 pound Asian honey named Jojo busted your ass from halfway around the world..."

Hey MikeJamm, have you heard of the Cerebellum? It is at the back of your head right above your neck. Cerebellum means 'little brain' and I think that's the only functioning part of your brain that is left where we can see some mild activity.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I am also Bigday

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

paco is a square