Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Yep. Oops.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

yeah total failure fml Hope the hawks can atleast cover my +1.5 to make me breakeven

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    yeah total failure fml Hope the hawks can atleast cover my +1.5 to make me breakeven

NO way in hell hawks can cover.. they can't score a damn point .. the under mightt actually cash because the hawks might not be able to score 80

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Mushed my first half under, thanks

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Tested the gambling gods by using the word lock, this seems to always happen.

wumingc
    wumingc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

rofl~~~so GG for pick under in this game rofl~~easy money

wumingc

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    3 posts. Valuable input.

Go away
    lol~~~ easy parley with net and over 194~~rofl go away retards

wumingc

This is a great play. Everyone here is in the over ( first hint ), travel, time difference, the Hawks and Nets both want this game, the Hawks will be tired from hammering the UK talent all night....

I have this game 95-79 Nets victory.
    oh yea,and thx with ur first hint travel,time difference,really talent~~~rofl

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

lol ny to london is basically same was ny to la that and they both arrived days before

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Good Call guys......I jumped on over 97.5 in the 2nd half. I'll be honest, I thought the total was too high, but the way I saw the ball going through the hoop in the first half, 97.5 was a gift in the 2nd.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by NJcap View Post
    lol ny to london is basically same was ny to la that and they both arrived days before
    True. 3 hours and 8 hours are the same....right, you POS? And 'days' before? Do you know how many 'days' you are talking about?

And to the clown with 6 posts.....I have 2000 wagers posted here, all tracked and accounted for....nobody is right all the time you fucktard.

I love the guys that hop in later....easy to make posts up after the game....give me a break. It is tools like you that make guys like me want to disappear and quit posting.

F U

NJcap

flight is 5 and 6 hours dude calm down....it sucks to lose i know man and i don't want to be the dick pointing it out...NBA is really fukking hard and it brainfukks you making u over think shit...

wumingc

True. 3 hours and 8 hours are the same....right, you POS? And 'days' before? Do you know how many 'days' you are talking about?

And to the clown with 6 posts.....I have 2000 wagers posted here, all tracked and accounted for....nobody is right all the time you fucktard.

I love the guys that hop in later....easy to make posts up after the game....give me a break. It is tools like you that make guys like me want to disappear and quit posting.

F U
    rofl so mad retard~~and gratz on ur bets~~rofl

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

The Lock strikes again!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by NJcap View Post
    flight is 5 and 6 hours dude calm down....it sucks to lose i know man and i don't want to be the dick pointing it out...NBA is really fukking hard and it brainfukks you making u over think shit...
    It was never about flight time, my point was about the time differences. Flight time is 5:30 and 7:30, BUT in the LA flight a lot of your travel is north/south.

I don't mind losing.....I have lost almost 1000 bets, all posted in the last year and never complain about it....if I cares about losing I certainly wouldn't post here. It is all about losing less than you win.

What i do care about is people making stupid comments after a game is decided. It is just idiotic.

NJcap

i agree man...almost worse than losing is having some faggg rub it in

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

It was never about flight time, my point was about the time differences. Flight time is 5:30 and 7:30, BUT in the LA flight a lot of your travel is north/south.

I don't mind losing.....I have lost almost 1000 bets, all posted in the last year and never complain about it....if I cares about losing I certainly wouldn't post here. It is all about losing less than you win.

What i do care about is people making stupid comments after a game is decided. It is just idiotic.
    unfortunately, that would be about 99% of this forum.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by wumingc View Post
    rofl so mad retard~~and gratz on ur bets~~rofl
    All good Casper the friendly GhoSt.

I break even, as I had Nets and under....but I guarantee you have never broken even in life....and I don't mean in betting.....

I mean that you are clearly inbred, obviously stupid, probably broke and hiding behind some alias.

In fact if I didn't know better I would guess that you started up this ghost account JUST to be banned.

wumingc

All good Casper the friendly GhoSt.

I break even, as I had Nets and under....but I guarantee you have never broken even in life....and I don't mean in betting.....

I mean that you are clearly inbred, obviously stupid, probably broke and hiding behind some alias.

In fact if I didn't know better I would guess that you started up this ghost account JUST to be banned.
    loser talk more still a loser ~~want to bring this back? pick next match retard

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by wumingc View Post
    loser talk more still a loser ~~want to bring this back? pick next match retard
    I have posted a number of picks for this evening already. Good luck with whatever trolling you are planning to do.

wumingc

I have posted a number of picks for this evening already. Good luck with whatever trolling you are planning to do.
    lol loser~~~night~~i am gonna enjoy my sashimi~~~yummy ~~rofl

First 12