Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

LOL.

Peyton Manning has played in arguable THE WORST division throughout his whole career before he went to Denver. The Texans only came to light 2 years before his neck injury. And fact that Peyton played in a dome guaranteed 9 times a season and a game in fukking sunny Jacksonville, that's a fukking a joke. Only reason Brady lost those 2 SBs is because he unfortunately scored with too much time left on the game.. The only thing Peyton does is give the other team the ball literally with no time left on clock while being down.. Oh right the one time he did win, wait no he did throw what 8 Ints in that playoffs.

You want to compare stats, you better drop Peyton's regular season by 10% to accomodate for his stupid dome.

When Brady broke the TD record he went 16-0. with 1 threat..

When Peyton broke that TD record, he lost 3 fukking games with multiple threat..

And no Im' not a fukking Pat homer.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    LOL.

Peyton Manning has played in arguable THE WORST division throughout his whole career before he went to Denver. The Texans only came to light 2 years before his neck injury. And fact that Peyton played in a dome guaranteed 9 times a season and a game in fukking sunny Jacksonville, that's a fukking a joke. Only reason Brady lost those 2 SBs is because he unfortunately scored with too much time left on the game.. The only thing Peyton does is give the other team the ball literally with no time left on clock while being down.. Oh right the one time he did win, wait no he did throw what 8 Ints in that playoffs.

You want to compare stats, you better drop Peyton's regular season by 10% to accomodate for his stupid dome.

When Peyton broke that TD record, he lost 3 fukking games with multiple threat..

this guy is good

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Shame they cant get a QB to take advantage of those weapons,Jason Campbell is the best they can do.
    i honestly thought mcdaniels might take that job.....they have 3 picks in the top 36.....figured he might try to bring edelman with him.....but who knows

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i honestly thought mcdaniels might take that job.....they have 3 picks in the top 36.....figured he might try to bring edelman with him.....but who knows
    I think he did the right thing. He's in a great spot in NE, and in a year or two he'll be the talk of coaches. He'll be able to land a better HC job with some stability maybe even take over NE one day.. Why go to browns with a retarded owner and no stability in any position except for Gordon who'll be a make or break guy for your career.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

LOL.

yeah....but listen to the patriots haters...they are right...tom brady plays with better players and has a better coach....the same coach these same people call a cheat....cant cheat and be a great coach at the same time....yer either winning cuz yer great or cuz you have to cheat to win

lets play nice monitor...well call welker a threat too(07)

in the year manning broke his record he won 13 games with that offense.....and brady won 12 and won head to head with garbage

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I think he did the right thing. He's in a great spot in NE, and in a year or two he'll be the talk of coaches. He'll be able to land a better HC job with some stability maybe even take over NE one day.. Why go to browns with a retarded owner and no stability in any position except for Gordon who'll be a make or break guy for your career.
    monitor....i actually think the cleveland job is a decent one right now.....they have some talent on both sides of the ball and 3 picks in the top 36.....if hoyer hadnt gotten hurt they might have been an 8 win team(who really knows though).....the owner may be slightly retarded....but i think mike lombardi might be on the right track...hes running things from a personnel standpoint....he identified richardson as being overvalued and made a good a deal

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I think that would be a great job to go after if you wanted to prove yourself among the best. Who do you think they should go after at QB in this draft.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Jordan Cameron is a strong TE like Hennan said,given the right QB I think he could be right up there with the best in the game. Campbell was not going to take advantage of his gifts though.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I think that would be a great job to go after if you wanted to prove yourself among the best. Who do you think they should go after at QB in this draft.
    really dont know...tough call...ive heard they liked johnny.....ive also heard some mixed things on bortles....

The Factor
    The Factor's Avatar Become A Pro!

wheres all the brady love now?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Factor View Post
    the argument was never about who was going to win this week...in fact...in another thread about the actual game i said denver should win by at least 17.....it was never about who was going to win...it was simply about people making excuses for peyton and statements that arent warranted......if i were like some guys id say "give tom brady d thomas, j thomas, decker, and welker...and this game first of all would have been played in foxboro and the pats would have wiped the field with denver"....but i dont...we dont make excuses....we were what we are...

The Factor
    The Factor's Avatar Become A Pro!

the argument was never about who was going to win this week...in fact...in another thread about the actual game i said denver should win by at least 17.....it was never about who was going to win...it was simply about people making excuses for peyton and statements that arent warranted......if i were like some guys id say "give tom brady d thomas, j thomas, decker, and welker...and this game first of all would have been played in foxboro and the pats would have wiped the field with denver"....but i dont...we dont make excuses....we were what we are...
    fair enough

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by The Factor View Post
    Brady looked like dog shit out there yesterday, missing wide open guys all day against a bad defense.

First 1234