No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Bear is the biggest troll on the site. No coin and I disagree all the time but he is good peoples.
    Dude, you need to put crusty on ignore. It's time. Be the bigger man. We're all sick of that shit. It's gotten worse than the dynamite bullshit with me. You are wasting your time.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Idk how to do that

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    How can the books be certain of anything when 6 of the last 7 in this rivalry have been within a td. NE has a helluva chance to win....just look at how stupid Del Rio continues to be last week. SD has 1 legitimate receiver and he puts old man Jammer on an island with him 1-on-1 to get slaughtered. If Peyton doesn't convert 3rd/17 then prob another Rivers/Allen TD sends it to OT. Belechik has had time to adjust their D after injuries. Von Miller and Harris just happened to Denver. I'm scared as hell because I like NE like Palestine likes Israel.
    Yeah I was very worried Denver would blow that game,very easily could have gone bad, had it not been for Manning.

They better get there shit together this week or else itll be curtains.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Idk how to do that
    Well you can officially put him on "ignore" -- otherwise, literally just ignore his bumps and responses. It may take some time, but eventually, the bombardments will die down.

If I've learned anything from the trolls in my threads through the years, it's that they all have a common denominator: they crave attention. If you give it to them in any way, shape or form, you're doing exactly what they want -- and hope -- for you to do. Let your record speak for itself and take the high road. Something I have been working on every day, and will continue to try and do.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I find crusty funny though I've always said that. I bumped my winning threads to embarrass SBR the other night.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

The guy who lost 95% of his bets in the playoffs for more than 100 units is questioning the books lines. You can't make this shit up.

Yeah lakerboy. The books are clueless. That's how they got all your money. Did you use an armored truck to pay the books when you lost the $100,000 Spurs series bet. Lebron says hi!

cmendo2005
    cmendo2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

How can you call belli overrated as a coach

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Pavyracer from decent poster to full fledged troll.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pavyracer from decent poster to full fledged troll.
    c'mon bro u made a thread saying u had a million bucks on the spurs to win the series.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

pretty obvious there are some teaser implications but it seems to me the books are sold on denver to win this game and it looks like they win by 10 or more. i guess brady fukked up with that comeback win in the reg season game that meant nothing. denver secondary is depleted but brady has no weapons. pats defence will have no way to stop denver run game. moreno will rip new england a new asshole. its actually better to see manning lose in the superbowl on his brothers stomping grounds.
    Is this your actual pick or what SBR is telling you to do? Youre such a sellout

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Is this your actual pick or what SBR is telling you to do? Youre such a sellout
    Why don't you post your picks? U buried?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    c'mon bro u made a thread saying u had a million bucks on the spurs to win the series.
    I did?

goduke

Why don't you post your picks? U buried?
    haha not even close bud. I dont have any reason to post my picks. I think this site would benefit more from people who stopped posting their picks and just gave their opinions/stats/knowledge/suggestion on games and let others figure it out for themselves. You just use to be good at this and then you started doing sidework for SBR and you started posting crap pick after crap pick. Your opinion used to mean alot on this site, now its garbage because we dont know if its your opinion or SBRs. Youre so ego driven that you are blinded by all the mistakes that you continue to make picking games. You used to not give a crap about your internet cred and thats when you were at your best. Now you suck bro, its just a shame

goduke

but i will post for you just this time. I like the niners ml on sunday.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Belichick and Brady will be in Denver's face on Sunday. Count on it. Denver backers will sweat.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Nothing but value on the Pats side. Books are begging for DEN money.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    but i will post for you just this time. I like the niners ml on sunday.
    Good luck.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Nothing but value on the Pats side. Books are begging for DEN money.
    Oh really? So that is why the line has gone up from 4 1/2 to 6. Because the Books are begging for Denver Money. When are you guys going to learn and admit that you know absolutely NOTHING about how Sports Books operate? Have you ever worked in one? You guys post this crap all of the time, and yet NONE OF YOU have a clue. Do not tell me that you read this caca because you are reading what the book WANTS you to read. Spend what little time you do on breaking down the teams, NOT what the books are doing. You will NEVER know before gametime. That is the way it works. The books love gullable people. This is what pays for those fance lights and cute cocktail waitresses at the Vegas Hotels.

lakerboy

Fbibigdaffy on a rampage. Bigdaady break down the games for us and tell us where the value is please.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oh really? So that is why the line has gone up from 4 1/2 to 6.
    It hasn't. Pinny opened @5 1/2 and it's still sitting there. Other books have moved it around a bit, but not like you say.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dude just take the the Patriots and you'll have nothing to regret. Bet 10x Pats moneyline and 10x +5 you won't be sorry Lakerboy.
    "LOCK: New England +5.5, New England +190, 1000 units." -Lakerboy

Pretend Lakerboy said that, lol.
    Last edited by GunShard; 01-19-14 at 05:25 AM.

lakerboy

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

First 12