R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No doubt QB is the most important ingredient but it is a TEAM game! This is not the Nba where every face of the league superstar gets their rightful turn to win a title. Dan Marino does not even have 1 ring but pound for pound one of the goats and no doubt had a better arm and more talent than many of these guys that have the hardware. Football is the ultimate team game and you also need many things to go your way at the right time along the way. Mannings legacy will be just fine only fukktards who don't get it will be still arguing this 10 years from now.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

If he doesn't win the super bowl all his stats and records mean shit.

But Denver will beat new England so this is just another useless curry thread.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I was responding to Sports Mushroom with that post, not you... so I left them out. I only bring them up for guys like you. It was all of the above, but I have no desire to go on more 3 hour posting sprees with you about it.
    aahhh i see....so you say to one person its one thing...then to another its another thing.....its "all of the above"......i dunno....cheating and mugging receivers seem to be the antithesis of "awesome coaching preparation" to me.....

i can only think of two games where brady had a subpar stat line and came out a victor in a playoff game...so maybe you are right....that would double up peyton...but then theres the one and done issue...i can only count that happening to tom like how many times was it again? but i guess thats cause tom has had "all of the above" working for him....you are such a troll...your dik cant be more than 4 inches full torqued
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 01-15-14 at 05:38 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post

when denver beats new england...with a far superior team....the troll(s) will hail manning...and try to use it as evidence and proof of mannings superiority over brady....but when brady beats manning with so called "superior teams"....it proves nothing.....so what will a manning win over brady prove sunday? nothing

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

If he advances past Afc championship but does not win the Super Bowl it only means...he played a GREAT overpowering defense and does not have one of his own to help much! I gave a list of high powered offenses that blew it vs stout defenses this morning. Bills, Pats twice losing to Nyg, Rams losing to Pats, Raiders losing to Tampon. In every case the loser had a much greater more potent offense that was shut down plain and simple. Defense and smart coaching/ better gm planning wins these big games too.at times not just superior Qb's!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

This is how it works.

If denver wins the superbowl it will be credit to manning.

If they lose it will be a porous defense and bad coaching and if weather is bad that will be blamed.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

U don't like bellichick and u don't think Peyton is that good. Ur in quite a predicament I would say man lol

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post

Huh ??? he will be going to the hall of fame in his first year of eligibility...has less meaning than if he never won one

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    U don't like bellichick and u don't think Peyton is that good. Ur in quite a predicament I would say man lol

Thank god the nfc will win the bowl.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It could be.
    Only if he has a career ending injury

Anyway the simple answer is yes obviously it will

Anyone denying that is kidding themselves.

Ric Flair said it best.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Well, ths certainly did.
    But then again, nobody can take away his ring.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is still a top 5 qb ever

5 mvps

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is still a top 5 qb ever

5 mvps