Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Over Or Under in the Brady vs Manning Bowl?

Who we taking fellas?

the under or over?

i like the under 39 a lot in the Seattle /49ers game...

gut feeling is both games go under

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Will it be snowy or windy in the mile high? Under if either is present on game day.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Will it be snowy or windy in the mile high? Under if either is present on game day.
    no.

Forecast is for sunny skies and pretty mild for this time of year.

That scares me a bit about taking the under.

I lean UNDER HEAVY

But i dont think the Patriots want to get into a shoot out.

i think the Patriots come in here with the main goal to control time of possesion
    and to confuse Manning with some different looks.

Look for the Patriots to disguise coverage play physical.

this game will be very close and will come down to coaching.

losergohome
    losergohome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    snow and rain do nothing for unders, if anything it helps, qb drop ball when ball is wet, defense slips giving running back easier chance to break one, wind only helps if its like 40 mph, bad punts sets up offense in good field position

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Weather will be nice in denver but I agree that NE will try to slow the game down. Belichick knows his defense sucks. They'll run on 1st and 2nd down and let brady do his thing on 3rd. Only way it goes over is if Denver is ridiculously efficient and manning is hitting big pass plays. Denver isnt really playing super aggressive anymore though like they were the first 10 weeks or so.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I like the over although I haven't looked at the weather. I hope this is a Brady-Manning shootout! Should be fun to watch

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Brady/Manning likely goes under but I'd stay away from that Seattle total. 39 so low and not sure on the actual stats this year but I saw alot of games go over when the total sitting at 40(specifically some afc north matchups, chiefs, etc)...Seattle probably good for 20 and 9ers offense is better (doesn't mean they'll score)...Under or nothing but I'd definitely lean nothing.

Far as Brady vs Manning I think Broncos will run a lot. If Pats want to stay in it they'll avoid a shoot out. I like Blount a lot but he's getting way too much hype which is a little scary but regardless Pats aren't a big play offense especially missing some weapons. Think both defenses will be on bend don't break and assuming the 2 best QBs in the league can avoid interceptions I'd say you're fairly safe on the under. A FG or two in the redzone and this is a lock...first half under might be a better play tho if the game stays close a few late scores feasible...

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over in the Broncos game