Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    op you're just a weak minded individual without self control, not everyone's like you. if you don't know bankroll management or even if you know bankroll management but if you refuse to follow bankroll management, you really shouldn't frequent these forums. you should instead spend majority of your free time attending ga meetings. people like you make gamblers look fickle.

how does one objurgate daily about gambling just to fold within few months?

Well said. OP just got his ass kicked, lost his entire roll and can't handle it.
    Like I said, gambling isn't for everyone. Can't take the heat, get the fukk outta the kitchen

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    Well said. OP just got his ass kicked, lost his entire roll and can't handle it.
    Like I said, gambling isn't for everyone. Can't take the heat, get the fukk outta the kitchen
    Gambling is not everyone just like drugs AREN'T for everyone ... duh!

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You will be back kid

Nobody stops
    true nobody stops...but nobody wins....especially when you account for the time/energy involved....almost all semi successful career gamblers would have been guaranteed a masters degree..6 figure salary...peace of mind..less stress..and overall happiness...but alas the chase and misery continues..

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by winz View Post
    true nobody stops...but nobody wins....especially when you account for the time/energy involved....almost all semi successful career gamblers would have been guaranteed a masters degree..6 figure salary...peace of mind..less stress..and overall happiness...but alas the chase and misery continues..
    Well said.
    To be honest I haven't stopped gambling unfortunately but I've been documenting my gambling activity throughout 2015:

http://www.gamblingstories.com/forum/5-my-story/

I've been documenting every single bet that I've placed and every single penny that was spent in or out.
    I can honestly tell you in a matter of seconds I could "ruin" all the winnings that I've accumulated this year ... and if I would add it up with previous years I'm still in the negative territory I think (likely anyway).

And even if I was or am or will be in the positive territory there is simply no guarantee and no solid way to keep it up ... it's just hard ... I'm trying right now to look for these matches that I can spot any suspicious market movement or things like that, but honestly it's addicting, takes too much of your time and energy and simply NOT worth it.

So by all means, I wish I could stop already several years ago - I just don't want to have it in my life anymore but having so many difficulties to kick it out, it's hard.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Still a stupid thread but, gaining momentum

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    The thread is from 01/14/2014 (or 14/01/2014 in the European format), so it's over 1.5 years old ...
    If it was a stupid thread it wouldn't have received so many posts, so you gotta admit some parts of it must make sense.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

sharp post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Well said.
    To be honest I haven't stopped gambling unfortunately but I've been documenting my gambling activity throughout 2015:

I've been documenting every single bet that I've placed and every single penny that was spent in or out.
    I can honestly tell you in a matter of seconds I could "ruin" all the winnings that I've accumulated this year ... and if I would add it up with previous years I'm still in the negative territory I think (likely anyway).

And even if I was or am or will be in the positive territory there is simply no guarantee and no solid way to keep it up ... it's just hard ... I'm trying right now to look for these matches that I can spot any suspicious market movement or things like that, but honestly it's addicting, takes too much of your time and energy and simply NOT worth it.

So by all means, I wish I could stop already several years ago - I just don't want to have it in my life anymore but having so many difficulties to kick it out, it's hard.
    Stay disciplined guy..we are proud of you

dontknowhowtobet

Stay disciplined guy..we are proud of you
    Thanks JJ

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Averaging less than half a post per day.
    I won't admit that some of the stuff made sense but I have to admit some of the stuff made me laugh!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Well said.

How you doing with that new Irish Sports Book.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How you doing with that new Irish Sports Book.
    I self-excluded myself from BeanBagSports on a permanent basis:

http://www.gamblingstories.com/topic...opped-betting/

"this time I asked BeanBagSports to permanently self-exclude me"

I'm using an agent now, AsianConnect, with extremely high limits especially for the NBA and other sports etc.

packerd_00

I self-excluded myself from BeanBagSports on a permanent basis:

http://www.gamblingstories.com/topic...opped-betting/

"this time I asked BeanBagSports to permanently self-exclude me"

I'm using an agent now, AsianConnect, with extremely high limits especially for the NBA and other sports etc.

Don't bet on Table Tennis whatever you do,really frustrating Sport to bet on. GL with the new book.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I love betting ping pong in play at 365

packerd_00

Do you watch the live feeds,it is fascinating to watch,they are quick little buggers.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Don't bet on Table Tennis whatever you do,really frustrating Sport to bet on. GL with the new book.
    Thanks!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like when we get updates from this guy

Bet with your head and not over it

dontknowhowtobet

I like when we get updates from this guy

Bet with your head and not over it

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Did you graduate and get a job yet?

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Did you graduate and get a job yet?
    Yes ...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Yes ...
    congrats sir.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

the towson ml. an hour later just so dam real and funny

agendaman

just become a bookie yourself until then here is a super lock this sat. nov.14 in ufc-mma bet ronda rousey to win presently she is at -1600 in vegas lay the juice man

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    just become a bookie yourself until then here is a super lock this sat. nov.14 in ufc-mma bet ronda rousey to win presently she is at -1600 in vegas lay the juice man
    I'm having troubles understanding you (literally) ... let me try to analyze what you said:

just become a bookie yourself until then
    Until then = ?
    And why should I become a bookie myself?
    I would never feel okay to be a bookmaker, it's not a "job" I could be proud of or morally/ethically actually be part of.

here is a super lock this sat. nov.14 in ufc-mma bet ronda rousey to win presently she is at -1600 in vegas
    I am not too good with American odds but using Google I searched for "American to decimal odds" and converted -1600 to see it's 1.0625 so it's 6.25% profit - why risk so much to gain 6% profit?

lay the juice man
    What does it mean in simple English? Sorry for my ignorance but I'm really not famliar with all your terminology, I like to speak plain and simple English.

dontknowhowtobet

the towson ml. an hour later just so dam real and funny
    What are you referring to... ??

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Responsible gambling is not betting more then you can afford. Simple and easy period.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Responsible gambling is not betting more then you can afford. Simple and easy period.
    But gambling is designed for you to bet more than you can afford.
    The reason they tell you to gambline "responsibly" is because they know you will do the opposite, and they just put a small sign saying it because they have to do this by law/license as well.

Say you win $5,000 - what would happen next? You think you will not cross the limits afterwards?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Hopefully that would be my last post in this forum, in regards to placing bets ... I would like to call all of you who want to stop gambling ... many of you including myself were under the impression that gambling is something fun, recreational and entertaining.

Many of you including myself, were under the impression that Gambling should be made responsibly, but that is a myth! There is no such thing a responsible gambling - it doesn't exist!

Smart people either never bet, or at worst put a 1 pound / dollar bet, and leave ... the other group of people are those who are addicted to it ... as long as you keep on gambling you are serving the exact purpose of the gambling establishment owner who will get more of your money, and it's not a question of whether it would happen or not, it's a fact.

Even if you win big time (search my post for big win of $10,000 betting on Obama to win the elections, just google my username and Obama, you would find it) ... trust me, you would lose it in the end, and I lost much more than that afterwards.

I know many of you are so much into gambling and you won't take it seriously I guess, some of you even like to make a laugh out of posts like this, and I can only pity you if that's what you intend to do in this thread, however I know my words won't fall on dead ears, and even if I manage to help a few others here, who might be non-registered users who happen to read this post, or other users who do pay attention to it ... at least I did my best here.

I encourage you to read the book of Gambling Facts and Fictions if you want to stop gambling, it does talk about the exact issues you're here, it's an excellent book for those who "love" sports betting and cannot find enough information about it on other "gamcare" websites which talk more about fruit machines and other gambling stuff you are probably not interested with and seeing those who try those as "stupid gamblers" ... trust me, we're all stupid gamblers, whether we bet on football, basketball, tennis, hockey or horse racing ...

I hope that my words and this post would serve as a good starting point for those who need it...

Wishing you goodluck winning on a daily basis, simply by not betting at all.

How much you lose?

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    This

vividjohn45

Ding dong? Or ping pong? As long as you have the edge. Go for it.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

So it goes from never bet ever you will lose to high roller bets? WTF happened

vividjohn45

What is the definition of "handling" it?
    How many people here are in debt because of gambling? (and debt is not necessarily an overdraft!)
    Im budgeted

agendaman

listen man I am not trying to be a smart ass with you what I said was mostly tongue in cheek that is I was just kidding anyway lay the juice on a -1600 bet means you put up $$1600 to win $100 plus the 10% vigorish just cool it for awhile you will be fine ok.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    So it goes from never bet ever you will lose to high roller bets? WTF happened
    Where did you get that concept from?

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Where did you get that concept from?
    I have that same question ?

First ... 891011121314 Last