latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

New to online betting. Can i make one big bet and then withdraw my money?

Hi, i always bet on my local sporstbook.
    but im getting tired of making the 1 hour drive there and sometimes i simply cant.

my question if i bet online on lets say bodog, can i make one bet of like 400 bucks at -200 and then withdraw all the money? or do i have to gamble a specific amount before i can withdraw?
    also are there taxes? im getting tired of my bookie charging me 5% of all my winnings

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you can but will incur fees more than likely and will have to wait for the check and hope it isn't a canadian one that won't clear. that book has slow paying techniques in place for chronic withdrawers. just leave it in and you won't have to worry about withdrawing and re-depositing until it's gone. worst local story ever. sharp local ripping you off and is not even local to you.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    but im getting tired of making the 1 hour drive there and sometimes i simply cant.

my question if i bet online on lets say bodog, can i make one bet of like 400 bucks at -200 and then withdraw all the money? or do i have to gamble a specific amount before i can withdraw?
    also are there taxes? im getting tired of my bookie charging me 5% of all my winnings
    My question is why would you do this?

What's the point? If you are taking a one-n-done, why not stay with your local?

Betting offshore--- depending on the book---and method selected for payout-- will cost you.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yes use 5dimes.

you get 1 free payout every 30 days

easiest way to get paid is by
    m o n ey g r a m

it only takes 24 hours and you can pick up your winnings at walmart.

good luck

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yes, as long as u don't accept any type of bonus. Make sure the book offers free payout once every 30 days or so. Let them know ur intentions when making the deposit just to avoid problems

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not worth it for a few hundred

Pass

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not worth it for a few hundred

Pass
    Hey! Some of us that live off the land could use a few hundred bucks..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Milty it's YOUR money!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Stick with your local and just see if you can set up alternatives to meeting every week. Maybe once every two weeks? Maybe only once a certain number is hit either way? Can you ** or ** the funds to him occasionally?

A good local is very hard to find. If you have one that you trust (and trusts you) then I'm sure something can be worked out

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Saloon this crap

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

what isn't worth it. confused. him depositing once and withdrawing would be. but it sounds like he wants to do this again and again. of course he won't win his -200 each time. and tony will not like this type of customer, 1 free monthly payout or not. he wants it 90 minutes after his -200 lock wins, so the 1 free payout option doesn't answer his question. find a better local or just leave it in until you triple up your first deposit. and then only withdraw the original deposit amount. not worth incurring the wrath of tony by coming out of the gate as a chronic withdrawer. tony offers a wide variety of betting options and services but will not keep for long a bettor who wants to do this.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if you want to deposit to bovada and bet $400, you'll get charged 4.9% deposit fee. So basically you're already down, $19.60. Plus, depending on your bank, your bank might charge you another 3% fee for international transaction. So basically you're down another $12. that's $31.60 in fees before you even put in a wager...

just stick with your local, unless you're trying to build a roll with your deposit.

latarianmilton

im not planning on bettin once and then bailing.
    i just wanted to know that if once i deposited, my money wasnt ensared until i made so or so bets. by the replies i got it appears it wont

ghengis that fee thing is lame, i might as well just stay with my bookie if they are also gonna charge me 5%.

btw does 5 dimes got no fees? u guys know a site with no fees when you withdraw and deposit the money?
    Im sure one of u guys have withdrawn money from an online gaming site before mind if u explain to me how u did it?
    thx for the replies btw

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

im not planning on bettin once and then bailing.
    i just wanted to know that if once i deposited, my money wasnt ensared until i made so or so bets. by the replies i got it appears it wont

ghengis that fee thing is lame, i might as well just stay with my bookie if they are also gonna charge me 5%.

btw does 5 dimes got no fees? u guys know a site with no fees when you withdraw and deposit the money?
    Im sure one of u guys have withdrawn money from an online gaming site before mind if u explain to me how u did it?
    thx for the replies btw

you can make one free West ern Un ion withdraw a month at 5dimes... i think you have to request the money on Monday's between 9:00 am and 1:00pm (est), but i could be wrong on times. Go to the 5dimes website.. you an always live chat and ask.

latarianmilton

After doing some research on the forum, it looks like getting paid its tougher than it looks, lots of stories about checks taking a month and big fees for bank transfers.
    5 dimes only offers the free payout if you rollover once, twice if you are outside the usa like me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

In UK you can and it is free, ideal way actually to gamble. These non usa Countries have so many options.

DiabloNino
    DiabloNino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Options options options

DiabloNino
    DiabloNino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

krome
    krome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually in my opinion it's really hard to get payouts. I tried some of the offshore books and I can say withdrawals take forever...

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Who charges 5% on winnings?????

Vitothecapper
    Vitothecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 682

You book BM charges 5% on winnings?

great deal if don't charge vig on losing!

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

1 v ice has no fees and free p2p payouts on Fridays. If you want the 100% freeplay its 8x rollover.

Vitothecapper

Seek professional advice.

Not from the posters.

Contact the lay Office Of Murray Richman

2027 Williamsbridge Rd

Bronx,New York

Legal advice is not cheap!

Pay one way or the other.
    Last edited by Vitothecapper; 01-22-14 at 10:33 AM. Reason: delete this from this thread

Vitothecapper

opps sorry wrong thread.......

penetrating losing it man!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

After doing some research on the forum, it looks like getting paid its tougher than it looks, lots of stories about checks taking a month and big fees for bank transfers.
    5 dimes only offers the free payout if you rollover once, twice if you are outside the usa like me.
    if you're from outside the us, you should have no problems using ewallets to move money.

i wouldn't use a local and pay the 5%. look into neteller and other ewallets. also, i would look into other A books that serve outside the US. gl