Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i have been here longer than you guy. have you seen me run away? i could have.
    longer by 4 fukking months c'mon now Lakerboy...you embarrassed yourself today by betting both sides and losing both bets...it's pretty fukking obvious to everyone, but you. Admit to your horrible capping skills and move on pal - there is nothing you can say or do right now that would change public perception of you on this forum.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

i see. you are a watchdog now. oh okay.
    You are poster boy of SBR….they know that suckers (newbies) will follow your picks whenever you post.

Thats why jjgold / sbr keep hyping up your name….because SBR wants people to follow your picks and get buried.

SBR loves you….you make so much money for SBR….that they couldn't wait to get you back after you quit.

SBR/jjgold wants you to keep posting those losers so that posters continue to get buried and reload.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    You are poster boy of SBR….they know that suckers (newbies) will follow your picks whenever you post.

Thats why jjgold / sbr keep hyping up your name….because SBR wants people to follow your picks and get buried.

SBR loves you….you make so much money for SBR….that they couldn't wait to get you back after you quit.

well its a good thing you cleared the air now. i guess they will get rid of me now cause newbies will fade me and fukk up sbr sponsors. vyommer how dare you braher?

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Is Lakerboy a paid poster?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i see. you are a watchdog now. oh okay.
    first he says the onus is on vyomer to prove his point and when he does he calls him a watchdog

you cant make this shit up

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Looks like it…paid to post losers.

we both have been since 2009…look at our post counts.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

LB is terrible. I wish he would go away and stop starting all of these ridiculous air bet threads.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lakerboy = forum pinata.

lol

vyomguy

Most newbies blindly follow picks posted in player talk forums.

Mainly because they don't spend lot of time capping and just bet what they see in these forums.

When SBR and jjgold keep starting threads about "follow lakerboy", "lakerboy is hot", "I wouldn't fade lakerboy"….when these poor new folks look at these types of threads from jjgold…they think lakerboy is really good and blindly bet his picks.

Not only that, he wins 30-40% of the bets…and these newbies look at these small sample size winners and get buried in next few picks.

My main point of this thread is to create awareness among those newbies.

Watch out for any posters jjgold and SBR pumps up….those are the posters you should be avoiding.

SBR is in the business of making money off of posters….they want that 25% commission. And lakerboy is their poster boy….Just wait unitl he posts couple of winners….they will hype him up like anything.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Looks like it…paid to post losers.

we both have been since 2009…look at our post counts.
    The good old line. Paco took a year off and 10000 posts more than me. Your point?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

They pay him pennies to be a thread generator.

He puts my kids to college.

win win for everyone.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7484

lakerboy, would love to see you posting more soccer plays. i remember you used to do so.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    how can crustyme always be online and ready to respond to lb posts???? crazy!
    push notifications whenever LB posts.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

More NBA plays please LB.

BOLBestOfLuck$
    BOLBestOfLuck$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys bet nice we need guys like lakers boy who threw out "airbets" so we can fade!

SBR/jjgold wants you to keep posting those losers so that posters continue to get buried and reload.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

he wishes. it's his dream job.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

i did not take colts game line. i took a hail mary. saints game pushed pal at +8.

+8. horrible line. if you were any sort of winning gambler you would have many outs and many chances to get +9 or even better. this is just more proof you are a broke dik fk

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Crustyme.

Just tallied up the record for this stupid fukk and he went24-79 -273 Units on football plays - ALL DOCUMENTED! Fukking brokedikk fukk lost 30k on football alone not to mention getting buried in nba. That is almost impossible to do but its no wonder he needs a job at SBR to complement his main gig of pumping gas at the local Sunoco.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    +8. horrible line. if you were any sort of winning gambler you would have many outs and many chances to get +9 or even better. this is just more proof you are a broke dik fk
    Taller tells it how it is...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

the problem is he wants to be the first to post a "shocker" so he posts early in the week and often gets the worst lines.

not that getting the best number or winning matters to a broketard airbettor like him but it would at least show that he has some semblance of the industry he claims to know inside and out.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

It's hilarious that 1 poster can cause such a ruckus! Plus he brings out the funnies from the regulars

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

crusty the game opened 9.5...........if he had +8 that just proves he only has one out. my guess is that its heritage cause they send lifetime losers gift packages and freeplays ect

rocky i do tell it how it is. just like i said smoke is weird in real life and now its coming true

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

crusty the game opened 9.5...........if he had +8 that just proves he only has one out. my guess is that its heritage cause they send lifetime losers gift packages and freeplays ect

rocky i do tell it how it is. just like i said smoke is weird in real life and now its coming true
    Taller I talked to Smoke on the phone and he sounds fine...smokes a lot of weed, but a good dude in general

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off praise God laker boy ain't Hindu. Probably white for all we know and calling vyom a Brahman is not an insult. Do you know the Brahman are the most respected and wisest people in India? What are you laker? Muslim? Christian? Either one means your family was poor, starving, and naked and succumbed to the missionaries of one of these religions. But the way you bet probably succumbed to both

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

vyomguy

more darts have been thrown by this clown.

And 90% misses.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

Dont scare this kid off plz best fade ive seen in years, laker keep your head up man itll turn around lol.

First 123