LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Julius Randle would start in the Nba right now

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Embid will be #1 pick when this year is done.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

saloon this shit

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Nope. Wrong.

Not sold on Wiggins, but Parker, Randle, Embiid and I think Smart too are stars fast.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You're crazy.

Randle is the most ready to be a franchise guy the day he steps onto the court.

Gordon and Rondae Jefferson are dominating every minute they're on the court. The 2 best defensive freshman in the country, and among the best defensive players in all of college basketball regardless of class. Well ahead of all the others in the regard. People joke about defense in the NBA, but nothing impacts a draft stock more than where someone is projected to defend. Both these kids are sure fire lottery picks, and one of them comes off the bench.

Wiggins is a top 5 pick, and would have been in any draft over the last 10 years. Very possible an instant game changer. He will be a lot better in the league than he was in college.

Parker can score from everywhere. He's selfish as shit, wont play defense if his life depended on it - but that never stopped Melo from being one of the best players in the league. Parker is Melo light, but a lot smarter than Melo. Parker might be the best of the bunch when all is said and done.

That doesn't even include Embid, Smart etc.

These kids are the future of the NBA. Deepest draft since LeBron's. You are watching superstars in their infancy.

For instance, here's something I heard from an NBA scout the other day about the Arizona kids. "Rondae (Hollis-Jefferson) and Aaron (Gordon) are sure fire lottery picks. They are the wings that will be drafted to guard Durant and (Paul) George."

No shit, NBA scout said that to me less than a week ago. These kids are the future and the future is very bright.

JJ and the rest of the morons out there with very superficial knowledge of the game are upset kids aren't averaging 30 a game. This is college, you will never see someone dominate like that. LeBron never played in college, compare and contrast Jordan's stats etc.

This is the most talent in college in probably close to a decade. Only player in recent memory that could compare to the 4 kids I mentioned above is Anthony Davis.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 01-11-14 at 03:44 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1, and InTheDrink

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You know nothing about basketball.

Don't just throw shit against the wall and hope it sticks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Their teams are losing too much too bad teams

Superstars dont lose much

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Their teams are losing too much too bad teams

Superstars dont lose much
    Aaron Gordon and Rondae have yet to lose.

Wiggins has played the toughest schedule in the game. There isn't a team since the 70's that would have gone through their schedule unscathed. Still a final four team, IMO.

All three of these kids are among the youngest players in college basketball. Wiggins slightly older than Gordon, but both barely turned 18.

Parker is on a bad team that doesn't play defense. If he were to start playing D as the superstar of that team, then maybe his team might too. I still don't put that on him so much, as he has the best college coach since Wooden.

Randle is on a very dysfunctional team. It's the equivalent of Randle going to the Kings. Ton of talent, some potential superstars on Roster. Everyone is more worried about individual success instead of team success.

Randle is the Truth.

Randle
    Gordon
    Parker
    Wiggins

If you end up with any of those kids, you have a franchise player that will have his picture on most of the promotional stuff for years. I'd almost guarantee every single one of those kids get a Max 2nd contract.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good post Chalky and others but I coached an 11th grade team and know the game.

I got fired from that job but was set up

Randle if I had to pick one is almost ready

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good post Chalky and others but I coached an 11th grade team and know the game.

I got fired from that job but was set up

Randle if I had to pick one is almost ready
    baldy- when you ask the kids to let you size them up for jockstraps with your mouth it isn't a set up, it's child molestation. no wonder you and tt are tight.

you know less about hoops than dental hygeine.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    You're crazy.

Randle is the most ready to be a franchise guy the day he steps onto the court.

Gordon and Rondae Jefferson are dominating every minute they're on the court. The 2 best defensive freshman in the country, and among the best defensive players in all of college basketball regardless of class. Well ahead of all the others in the regard. People joke about defense in the NBA, but nothing impacts a draft stock more than where someone is projected to defend. Both these kids are sure fire lottery picks, and one of them comes off the bench.

Wiggins is a top 5 pick, and would have been in any draft over the last 10 years. Very possible an instant game changer. He will be a lot better in the league than he was in college.

Parker can score from everywhere. He's selfish as shit, wont play defense if his life depended on it - but that never stopped Melo from being one of the best players in the league. Parker is Melo light, but a lot smarter than Melo. Parker might be the best of the bunch when all is said and done.

That doesn't even include Embid, Smart etc.

These kids are the future of the NBA. Deepest draft since LeBron's. You are watching superstars in their infancy.

For instance, here's something I heard from an NBA scout the other day about the Arizona kids. "Rondae (Hollis-Jefferson) and Aaron (Gordon) are sure fire lottery picks. They are the wings that will be drafted to guard Durant and (Paul) George."

No shit, NBA scout said that to me less than a week ago. These kids are the future and the future is very bright.

JJ and the rest of the morons out there with very superficial knowledge of the game are upset kids aren't averaging 30 a game. This is college, you will never see someone dominate like that. LeBron never played in college, compare and contrast Jordan's stats etc.

This is the most talent in college in probably close to a decade. Only player in recent memory that could compare to the 4 kids I mentioned above is Anthony Davis.
    Couldn't agree more

i think the best guard in college is still smart and maybe Russ smith

that kid makes moves I've never seen before done in college lol

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

All of these top freshman will start in the NBA next year and will all get drafted first round whenever they choose to enter the draft.

JJ, remember that except for the playoffs almost NO ONE plays legit defense in the NBA.

The NBA is purely about scoring for all games outside the playoffs.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Julius Randle the first player in ncaa history to have four double doubles in his first four tournament games

Ever.

What a letdown

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJ good luck man