Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

My divisional round playoff action!..thoughts, comments, discuss!

well after carefully deliberating and handicapping all possible outcomes and angles, and reading almost every post on this forum for and against and the all pro's and con's that are involved, I've decided to do a 6.5 pt tease...I probably should have done just straight wagers but something tells me that one of these games will be a lot closer than most experts think...as always, good luck to all fellow degenerates whether you decide to fade or tail me!...

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    1/10/2014 9:07PM Teaser 50.00 227.50 Football - 112 Seattle Seahawks -1½ for Game
    Football - 113 Indianapolis Colts/New England Patriots over 44 for Game
    Football - 114 New England Patriots -½ for Game
    Football - 116 Carolina Panthers +7½ for Game
    Football - 117 San Diego Chargers/Denver Broncos over 48 for Game
    Football - 118 Denver Broncos -2½ for Game

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

sup DA

hoping for a upset today myself.....BOL

favorites SU historically are money in the divisional round

Da Manster!

sup Inno!...well the good thing about teasers is you can go both ways (like JJGold) and still win!...and I do believe there might one or two close games that might come down to the wire and be a lot closer than most people think so hence the tease!...I could care less if Denver, Seattle, and New England all win their respective games by a FG!...

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Good Luck DM!!!

Da Manster!

thanks smoke!........we shall see!...

jpp9123
    jpp9123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

i love it, i like the 3 big favorites so much today. ESPECIALLY seattle and denver. People keep going with the "2 number 1s never advance" theory and ignoring the actually situation, Seattle and Denver are POWERHOUSES and they will not go down today

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by jpp9123 View Post
    i love it, i like the 3 big favorites so much today. ESPECIALLY seattle and denver. People keep going with the "2 number 1s never advance" theory and ignoring the actually situation, Seattle and Denver are POWERHOUSES and they will not go down today

I agree...can't bet against the killer B's (Brady and Belechick), can't bet against Peyton Manning, and not against the 12th man....I was going to lay the points but decided to do a teaser just in case...All of us on this forum have gotten backdoored at one time or another and it's the worst feeling in the world for us degenerates...For example, I could easily see Denver being up 34 - 24 late in the 4th quarter and then play that godforsaken prevent defense and Seattle scores a "meaningless" TD with 00:45 left on the clock!

Da Manster!

Halfway to paydirt fellas!.......who screws me or am I safe?