frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Riding my hot chalk hand with TEMPLE -6 tonight

Going for 5 straight chalk wins in NCAA hoops tonight and TEMPLE -6 is my choice

Here is the deal... South Florida is really bad at guarding the 3 and shooting the 3. Outright pathetic. USF makes their living in the paint... but TEMPLE has the size to match up. USF also sucks at reboudning, which Temple is above average at... in fact Temple is better at almost every catergory on the board. Temple doesn't really force turnovers but that isn't what they do. Also USF is better at getting to the line, and not fouling, but Temple is at home tonight so that should even out. Temple is just the better team here, should win by double digits at least, closer to a 20 point margin of victory.

The difference here will be 3 pointers... USF doesn't make them. Temple makes them, not at a crazy pace, but enough to be the difference here and override any advantage USF might have at the free throw line.

TEMPLE -6

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

on the other side bro. gl though

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I can't win them all.... knew I should have gone with LA Tech but didn't want to lay the 17