wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Messi, HOLY SHIT

any watch what he just did to Getafe? WOW

dudes been hurt...came off the bench scored 2 goals in twenty minutes.

first one was a given. then he an amazing cross he set up for an amazing header, guy just missed in. than a brilliant PK that just bent and hit the side of the net.

the in last minute of extra time just went absolute bizzerk, ran through like five guys...put the ball across his body up right corner of net. buried it.

all off injury.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Messi is amazing. Getafe sucks but still. Hasn't been fit and just leisurely scores 2 goals

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I need someone to tail in soccer for daytime action

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Yeah, unreal. Ask Jhh.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I play quite a bit of soccer, LK. Had two winners in the Man City match today

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I'll keep in eye out,

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Jump over to the UFC Betting Thread on Sherdog that Oblivian makes and start tailing arrilione he's sharp and doesn't lay juice. As far as CL and championships go he's the sharpest iv'e seen. He plays mostly CL/PL/La Liga/Seria A though and most of those are league games being played on weekends.

Most of the euro leagues are (with the odd league game thrown in on weekdays every now and then) I mean yeah you could take your chances tailing bushleague plays on the Polish or whatever the fucc else leagues but i wouldn't recommend it.

Vaughny in the soccer section here is also very knowledgable. or 'pinny' of course.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Hope I'm not the only one that noticed, but Getafe was playing the spread (barca -2.5) , once Getafe went down 2-0 all they did was defend with 7-8 players with no incentive to do anything offensively, once messi scored in the 88th, you could notice how pissed getafe players were, and immdiately out of no where began to try to get a late goal, which resulted in the 4-0. Lol

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Messi is best player of all times, no doubt, seeing him tonight and with Neymar well rested I might go large on Barcelona vs Atletico this Saturday, risky I know but I have a good feeling about that game..2.25 on Barca (euro odds)

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Great thing about this guy is he is not a diver. He forces people to chop him down.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    Hope I'm not the only one that noticed, but Getafe was playing the spread (barca -2.5) , once Getafe went down 2-0 all they did was defend with 7-8 players with no incentive to do anything offensively, once messi scored in the 88th, you could notice how pissed getafe players were, and immdiately out of no where began to try to get a late goal, which resulted in the 4-0. Lol
    i watched the entire game. they didn't try to score at all the whole game. they couldn't Barca was basically just playing keep away. they did play gritty defense but once Fabregas scored the PK goal and Messsi came in and started running through the middle of the field like a maniac it broke their back.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Messi is best player of all times, no doubt, seeing him tonight and with Neymar well rested I might go large on Barcelona vs Atletico this Saturday, risky I know but I have a good feeling about that game..2.25 on Barca (euro odds)
    Atletico played Barca to a draw when Barca was at home, don't kid yourself into beliving ever for a second that Getafe is Atlético Madrid or that a home game is comparable to playing away at Vicente Calderon.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Well yeah, he will absolutely finish as the greatest soccer player of ALL TIME.

Truly an athlete to cherish watching.

I was born in 1988 so I don't remember much of Jordan besides his last year of so at Chicago and then his Wizards time, so I am not going to miss Messi.

wagerjunkie

Barca actually looked like shit all game until the final 3 minutes, Getafe was all over them like white on rice. it was a rather dull game. that game would not make me want to back Barca going forward, even with Messi theatrics.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

guy playing against a bunch of nobodies in Spain. Besides Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid really no other team in that league. Unless these 3 are playing each other I won't watch a game in this league.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    guy playing against a bunch of nobodies in Spain. Besides Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid really no other team in that league. Unless these 3 are playing each other I won't watch a game in this league.
    Dude.....

barca12

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Atletico played Barca to a draw when Barca was at home, don't kid yourself into beliving ever for a second that Getafe is Atlético Madrid or that a home game is comparable to playing away at Vicente Calderon.
    a

I know, I've seen every Barcelona game for the past few seasons and I am aware of the fact that Atletico is one of the top teams in the world right now..I dont have any kind of system that tells me that I should choose Barca in that game, i just feel that Messi with Neymar is unstoppable to any team, I also think Barca will score 1 or 2 goals but their defence is terrible and they might concede just as many goals..this game is tough and no play would be smart in this spot but I just cant help it I gotta play my team here especially with these great odds which almost never happen in Barca games

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

CR7 is still better.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave RubberKettle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

plekz

Atlético has the best backline in all of La Liga (top 5 in europe) and a extremely competent midfield aswell, plus Courtois guarding who is also amazing. I do not see Barcelona getting two goals when Messi is coming off a two month lay-off and Neymaar currently being sick with stomach flu.

It'd be retarded to try and play Messi for 90 minutes on saturday and i highly doubt he will.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Ronaldo is better than Messi.

wagerjunkie

Atlético has the best backline in all of La Liga (top 5 in europe) and a extremely competent midfield aswell, plus Courtois guarding who is also amazing. I do not see Barcelona getting two goals when Messi is coming off a two month lay-off and Neymaar currently being sick with stomach flu.

It'd be retarded to try and play Messi for 90 minutes on saturday and i highly doubt he will.
    exactly. he is probably going to come off the bench again.

barca12

I agree with everything you said, love their GK who I think is no.1 in the world right now..this game is probably 50-50 but if I had to chose lets say 6 best players from both teams, 5 of them would be from Barca...and btw did you notice how many fouls Atletico makes, they all go hard like crazy and I wouldnt be surprised if they get a red card on Saturday

bubblebuttluv

Messi changes games all by himself.

Ronaldo has never been able to do that.

Ronaldo has always needed a second big time guy like when he was with Rooney at Man U.

Messi just needs someone to pass him the ball.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

Ronaldo has always needed a second big time guy like when he was with Rooney at Man U.

stick to cricket there bubbles..

barca12

[QUOTE=paco;20812216]Ronaldo is better than Messi.[/QUO

Not even close, Messi will probably go down as greatest ever, top 3 at worse, while Ronaldo will be lucky if he gets in top 10..all the stats, trophies, records are in Messi's favor..and thats not just my view, its general opinion..

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    stick to cricket there bubbles..
    I've been watching soccer for years and years.

Unless something has DRAMATICALLY changed that I haven't seen, Messi could still handle Ronaldo.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Facepalm.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    I agree with everything you said, love their GK who I think is no.1 in the world right now..this game is probably 50-50 but if I had to chose lets say 6 best players from both teams, 5 of them would be from Barca...and btw did you notice how many fouls Atletico makes, they all go hard like crazy and I wouldnt be surprised if they get a red card on Saturday
    Neymaar hasn't played for almost a month and is currently out sick, Messi's been out for two months, neither of them are likely to play 90mins on saturday it's uncertain Neymaar will even be well enough to start.

And yeah Atlético play hard but count the amount of red cards they've gotten this season, you'd be hard pressed to even find one. They know where to draw the line and are the best in La Liga at playing just on the edge.

Meanwhile Barcelonas backline has looked like shit at times against mediocre opponents and Raul Garcia , Torres , Villa & Costa are all in great form currently. And 'Pinto' and Valdes sure as hell aren't no Courtois between the sticks.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Ronaldo woulda own lot more bal dor if FIFA president didn't have a hard on for Messi. Plus my boy CR7 got way more swag lol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Ronaldo dominated the Premier League and won the Champions League with a much less talented team than Messi has with Barcelona. Messi scoring a 2-3 goals every other game against much inferior competition is simply not as impressive as people make it out to be.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave easyliving 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ronaldo is better than Messi.

for fashion for sure. nothing else.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Getafe sucks....

Ronaldo is better anyways. He has done more with much less than Messi. Iniesta and Xavi were more crucial to Barcelona's success than Messi.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave new era 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

barca12

Neymaar hasn't played for almost a month and is currently out sick, Messi's been out for two months, neither of them are likely to play 90mins on saturday it's uncertain Neymaar will even be well enough to start.

And yeah Atlético play hard but count the amount of red cards they've gotten this season, you'd be hard pressed to even find one. They know where to draw the line and are the best in La Liga at playing just on the edge.

Meanwhile Barcelonas backline has looked like shit at times against mediocre opponents and Raul Garcia , Torres , Villa & Costa are all in great form currently. And 'Pinto' and Valdes sure as hell aren't no Courtois between the sticks.
    Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying barca is clear favorite here, i just think even with Atletico playing excellent since the beggining of this season Barcelona is still a better team, and both Neymar and Messi will be ready on Saturday, they just havent had any important games in the last few weeks for them to play while not completely healthy, the guys you mentioned in your post are all great players..but what about Xavi, Fabregas...Iniesta is twice as good as any Atletico player

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shinji Kagawa is the best in the world

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

is this a joke? Bbl you're better than that bro.

Uefalona has been designed to revolve around Messi. Just look at the emergence of the false 9 formation under Pep. He is playing on the best team in Spain with their only goal is for him to achieve. He has had little success outside Spain aside from the victory over Man Utd in the UCL a few years back.

Messi will never be able to match Ronaldo physical attributes or athletic ability.
    He would never be this good in England and is even unlikely to surpass Ronaldo on the international level. (CR7 been to euro finals and took team to semis on his own, Messi subbed off in World Cup semi loss albeit very raw).

Ronaldo is a complete player who can play almost every position across the front line. He is a physical specimen with unbelievable talent and desire. Messi plays for uefas darling with a bunch of divers in the same system that Fernando Torres has won 2 golden boots.

123 Last